Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) (73509 Views)

Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) / How To Make An Easy Pot Roast- Secret To A Delicious Beef Recipe. / Green Coffee And Roast Coffee For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is either this country start functioning properly or we ground it...
Our kids and future generations needs a better future...
Thinking like an agbero...

With this, your children won't see a better country but a disorganized nation.

With what you are chasing after I pray you live to have those children
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by chijosee(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Wicked shape. Chia,how wish something like this will comw out in owerri, my energy level will increase by fire by force. I will stay at her back till the end of the protest.## Let's EndSars peacefully##

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by tosin4lyf: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Let's EndSars peacefully..
Her figure 8 sweet wella

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
Now they have provoked Buhari
grin

Soro-soke, werey cheesy
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by sheller(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2020
We are getting there

It's either this country starts functioning or we go kukuma end it....... let our kids have a better life and be proud we paid the price
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by kellybently(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is either this country start functioning properly or we ground it...
Our kids and future generations needs a better future...
U want to ground it, but u dey for house
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2020
This protests have turned to something else o. No wonder a woman keep abandoning her daughter in lekki grin grin see enjoyment cheesy
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2020
kellybently:
U want to ground it, but u dey for house
u don't wanna know where am typing from right now
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Thinking like an agbero...

With this, your children won't see a better country but a disorganized nation.

With what you are chasing after I pray you live to have those children
you see, it won't cost you anything to type with sense.. I am a father and I am not happy that idiots like you see nothing wrong with this country.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Lexicon123: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Anoniemos01: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
you see, it won't cost you anything to type with sense.. I am a father and I am not happy that idiots like you see nothing wrong with this country.
there Is Everything Wrong With Not Just The Nation But every Living Person In It

So You Are A Father, thats Even Worse because If You Instigate A War where Do You Intend To Hide Your Beautiful Kids...

Bro War Is Worse Than What You See In Movies.

And Trust Me, if A War Is Born I Will Not Just Hunt Down The Government i Will Hunt Down Every Person Who Was A Part of This Protest.

For Nigeria to Be A Great Nation this Government Must Be Taken Down along With The Current Endsars Protesters Movement because You All Have Showed Signs Of Not Being Different from the Government.
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Anoniemos01: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Bkayyy:
And you people said this protest is ending anytime soon.
It is clear people are enjoying more than what Nigeria planned for them in the protest ground
Lool. Y'all don't see the 'End Sars' drawn on the cow's body?
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by We4all: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Saicrumam:
Humans!
Is the cow not a living thing with right to life?
We are protesting against the butchering of our brothers and sisters but yet butcher an innocent life to celebrate!
He's got siblings like you and me and also got feelings as well

If there's a devil anywhere then it's mankind not a legendary fallen Angel

Plants are also living things but we eat them anyways. Stop being sentimental man! Although, the way and manner the cow was killed feels a bit awkward, the truth is, animals and plants were created for mankind to be eaten as food. They got no soul and the word 'feelings' should never be associated with an animal.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by cray91(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2020
confirm! besides the first class citizens of naija

every others like us just surviving not living
southniyikaye:
He don be o
I am not happy with this country at all..
You can't just wake up and smile in peace when debt piled up is staring at you..
You are not assured of anything even you don't know where your daily bread will come from.
We are not living but merely surviving..
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by manunitedbabes: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2020
#ourmeatdondone
#ourmumudondo
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by manunitedbabes: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2020
tosin4lyf:
Her figure 8 sweet wella

riverine
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Nadiwilliams21(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

Oil dey your head ��

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by merieam16(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Robert1da:
My own be say how dem carry the cow reach up?

Possible there's a subliminal message behind this.

Maybe the cow represents Buhari.
shocked Udontmeanit
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Longman180(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Gyong(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Let's EndSars peacefully..

You again with this picture, its obvious you like big something.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hey wish I was there
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by dasparrow: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
On point! The protesters must eat to have strength to keep protesting. Aluta Continua! We move!

#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin

Please how can I get to ijebu from ogbomoso I want to check something

The simplest way is to find your way to Lagos at Oshodi, Berger, Ojota, you can get Ijebu vehichle. Better still, find your way to Ibadan, at Chalenge or Molete, catch a bus to Ijebu Ode.
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pepper Soup don set.... grin
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by Tovino: 5:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Let the protest continue. lf those youths are employed, there will be no protest or jail break. Nigeria should create 22 million jobs for the youths
Re: EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) by BuchiPrinzy: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
VVIP citizen was killed?
Python dance is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to Make Egusi Soup / A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.