Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Betting Addiction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Addiction (1044 Views)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / How I Overcame Betting Addiction ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Addiction by davimus(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please guys i need advice on how to stop my betting Addiction, it has really messed up my life and my finances and it is leading me to depression.
Re: Betting Addiction by Oyibopigin: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
what are you betting on?

na Whot abi na vitual ? or you day play slip i day ask because make we know where to tackle your matter from
Re: Betting Addiction by chychy12(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oyibopigin:
what are you betting on?

na Whot abi na vitual ? or you day play slip i day ask because make we know where to tackle your matter from

Oyibopikin...lolz..u be goat... Laughing here joor... Everybody dey find help these days...

1 Like

Re: Betting Addiction by phrancys001(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Guy don't stop for you are almost about to hammer
Re: Betting Addiction by davimus(m): 4:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Oyibopigin:
what are you betting on?

I play live soccer and not virtual but i bet with thousands of Naira
Re: Betting Addiction by kenzysmith: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2020
davimus:
Please guys i need advice on how to stop my betting Addiction, it has really messed up my life and my finances and it is leading me to depression.
u mean u play virtual bet? cause I don't see betting ASA bad thing
Re: Betting Addiction by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
davimus:
I play live soccer and not virtual but i bet with thousands of Naira
Pause/stop don't play. Are you just playing on some random team for the sake of playing?
Re: Betting Addiction by davimus(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Pause/stop don't play. Are you just playing on some random team for the sake of playing?
I stop when am broke and i tend to go back whenever i have a sizeable amount saved
Re: Betting Addiction by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
davimus:
I stop when am broke and i tend to go back whenever i have a sizeable amount saved
In that case, you were using it as a way to raise funds but, ended up losing more funds.
Try these
1. Check and confirm the amount you can put on the line a week/month. Does it affect you seriously? if yes, cut part of it.

2. Resting phase, don't play anything and see how it goes for a few days.

3. Take up a new plan/strategy without staking e.g. Why do I always bet on this market, let me watch this new market for a few days and am I good at it.

1 Like

Re: Betting Addiction by eskorelvis: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
davimus:

Just take it easy. Bet wisely, and bet using only small odds only. Using 1.3-1.5 odds is reasonable to bet on for now after using a good sizeable amount. Keep to that instead of betting on so many odds
Re: Betting Addiction by VicM6: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
davimus:
chat me on this num, 070 1889 2717. I have sometin to tell u. it will help u alot

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion / Bet9ja Hacked / Utaka: Nigeria's Current Hottest Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.