Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting (22842 Views)

Bet9ja Virtual Sports Cheat On The Right Correct Score / How I Overcame Betting Addiction ! / How To Make Atleast #5000 Daily On Bet9ja Virtual Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Evidence1000(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2022
Hello everyone. I remember opening a thread sometime in August 2020 about my addiction to sports betting and how it has finished me totally

https://www.nairaland.com/5996073/need-bet9ja-finished-life

The link is above.

I got so many comments and messages; both positive and negative. Some even messaged me privately with promises to follow my matter up. I discovered that the power to stop betting laid solely in my hands and I took action.

I sincerely want to thank everyone for their advice and suggestions. To the glory of God, I've overcome that addiction and I no longer play sports virtual betting anymore. There have been significant changes in my life.

I have also been able to offset my debts totally. The peace of mind I have these days cannot be explained. I remember I made mention of the face that I owed a particularll guy over a hundred thousand naira; I have been able to pay that debt wholly. I am at peace now with myself and my environment.

I have looked back and that is why I have decided to share my story and how I overcame this addiction.

I want to encourage as many as are passing through the same challenge. You will definitely overcome it as you follow my story.

The mods should please helpe push to front page as this will help a lot of people who are struggling at the moment.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Evidence1000(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2022
My addiction to playing virtual sports betting started off as a joke. I remember I used to go to different video game centers while I was in secondary school. I started going to game centers sometime in 2007. My father (of blessed memory) was against it then citing several reasons but I remained adamant. I remember how he used to punish/flog me then but I secretly went behind him and continued to play video games.

This continued for several months until a particular day I entered a video game center /bet shop. I remember seeing some numbers with decimals on the TV screen. My curiosity made me ask the owner of the shop what it meant. He explained everything to me. I then decided to try what he explained even though I did not understand anything which he said.

I remember staking 100 naira and I won 350 naira in seconds. I couldn't believe it! To say that I was happy was an understatement. I ran off after collecting the money and spent it on unnecessary things.

I was just too happy that I had finally seen where I could make free and fast money anytime I wished. Oh! How wrong I was!

The following day, I went back there with more money. This time around, I didn't go there to play video games but I went with the sole intention of playing that thing I saw on the screen the previous day. I later found out that it is called virtual sports betting. I went with 500 naira with the hope of winning just like the previous day but surprisingly, I lost it in a flash. I couldn't believe my eyes!

This became the beginning of my woes

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Abfinest007(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
Are u sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Calibrator: 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
You are still on holiday.... All it takes is for one of your close acquaintances to win a substantial amount of money from virtual bet and the devil will whisper to your mind, the four most dreaded words in the world of gambling "E Fit Be You"

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by SenatePresdo(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
I can never be into virtual.

Since I won 296k with #100.

I find it difficult not to try my luck every weekend.

20 Likes

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Theactor(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
sport betting is like a cancer to the player,when u go so deep inside,it take a strong discipline to come up

I pity those who get hope inside it that one say they will make it there,common, that game was not design for you bruz,it was design for the bet company and that is while you wonder that you hardly see people becoming so wealthy from it.

stop betting now before it stop you kiss

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by inoki247: 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
lol Baby that game fit rewrite person story nd destiny to from grass to ground.....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by babyfaceafrica: 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
Super story.. Just say how you stopped, instead of tales by moonlight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by WiszyFraud: 4:30pm On May 19, 2022
How some niggars gets addicted to things that can be easily controlled still surprises me..

Playing bet is not bad,
But some of you just do things without “common sense”
undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Tannhauser(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2022
grin

Play for fun like i do. I only bet spare change and i regularly play the lottery at shopping malls. Thats the only way to keep winning.
I know a friend who has been jobless for almost three years now and he supports his family with sports betting.

Nothing wrong with sports betting na you wan turn Elon Musk overnight.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by MikeMicheal(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
WINNERS NEVER QUIT!
QUITTERS NEVER WIN!

KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE, YOUR DAY IS CLOSE!

A big shoutout to all real punters out there!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
Kk

1 Like

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by mcjohny(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
If you analyze this post closely you will discover two important details...

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences

The second is, okay make l no lie give u, l no know wetin l said above
Thank you �

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by PlayerMeji: 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
G
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by ForeverToxic: 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
Happy for you, G.

Time for you to CONQUER other things in this life.

My guy John na lost and forgotten case sha because even as e know say the thing bad, he dey always swear say na for life.

The fact is that any virtual/gambling addict can NEVER have tangible money with him at any time.

That's a bondage, don't listen to slawormir the fraudster. Life na risk, but virtual/gambling na certified way to poverty.

Your chances of bet changing your life is less than 1%

WISE UP.
STAY TOXIC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Favaman(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
Even though I did this betting stuff before, it was never an addiction to me.

Sometimes at a point I would always want to bet on some games, after booking it with my phone, I won't still play it.

I don't really have this enthusiasm to play it, the very last thing I do again is discarding the idea of playing it.

When people talk about bet addiction, it always marvel me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Mumusaphire: 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
Virtual. The easiest way to make someone commit suicide. I thank God I also overcome it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by fineboynl(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
.. Virtual game is senseless and pure greed.

2 Likes

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by akanbiaa(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
Good
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Gatekeepers: 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
There are three legitimate ways to get money. First, you can work for it. (II Thessalonians 3:10) Second, you can make money through wise investments. (Luke 19:1-27) Third, you can receive a gift or an inheritance. (II Corinthians 12:14) There is no fourth category.

So betting no be work oo, because you only hopes to make money without working at all. Betting is not an investment, because you only creates an artificial risk hoping to make easy money. Bettingng is not a gift, because the money is won from the losers, not given as a gift.

We have to ask God to teach us contentment with what we already have.

Do you really believe that God will take care of all your needs all the time? If the answer is yes, then you don’t need to help him out by gambling. If the answer is no, then your problems is bigger than that of a gambler with his ticket!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by savcy(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
Addiction of any kind sucks the life out of its host. Especially gambling and masturbation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by Jamiubond009(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by smile11s(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by mickykhe(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2022
Congratulations
Re: How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting by rattlesnake(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Andrea Agnelli Resigns As Juventus President / Rashidi Yekini's 56th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.