Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Airtel Network Hack - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Airtel Network Hack (805 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Download Spynote RAT V6.5 And Hack Android Devices Remotely / How To Hack Nairaland In 30 Seconds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Network Hack by Generalgoshen: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2020
Airtel Network has just been hacked, check your balance for free credit and data
Re: Airtel Network Hack by sirLeeem(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Na everything be hack ni.
They’re probably doing promo.
And it’s not everybody that is getting it.
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Generalgoshen: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2020
sirLeeem:
Na everything be hack ni.
They’re probably doing promo.
And it’s not everybody that is getting it.
so DStv n gotv did promo yesterday?
Re: Airtel Network Hack by sirLeeem(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Generalgoshen:
Something like that or System glitch, Because they’ve been sending notifications about system upgrade they’ll do yesterday
Re: Airtel Network Hack by jidxin(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Generalgoshen:
system upgrade
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Generalgoshen:
Airtel Network has just been hacked, check your balance for free credit and data
Keep quiet, it is compensation for the shitty network we've been having. They've done it before.
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2020
Generalgoshen:
Yah, I heard they did.
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2020
Dstv and Gotv was never hacked. Same as airtel now. Dstv was doing system upgrade. That must be the reason for a glitch and I'm sure Airtel probably gave people the data cuz they wanted you to say what you just said so they can regain lost customers.
Always think out of the box.
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Generalgoshen: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
SegFault:

Keep quiet, it is compensation for the shitty network we've been having. They've done it before.
I wish you could say this to me face to face!
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Generalgoshen:
I wish you could say this to me face to face!
undecidedundecided small "keep quiet" you are feeling offended, mtchhheeew. I won't be surprised if you are a big bully.
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Generalgoshen: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecided small "keep quiet" you are feeling offended, mtchhheeew. I won't be surprised if you are a big bully.
no wahala, keep ranting, nature knows how to deal with people like you, who go around provoking people for no cause
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Generalgoshen:
no wahala, keep ranting, nature knows how to deal with people like you, who go around provoking people for no cause
Brother calm down na. Ahn okay sorry, since you want am like that. The
Re: Airtel Network Hack by Kokoboss: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Generalgoshen:

(1) (Reply)

Hire Experienced Dubai App Developers To Build Smart Apps / Resources To Learn C# / Cheap Books On Programming And Web Devpt - Www.kalahari.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.