Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO (65064 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by KarlWest(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by tnerro1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Freeeanijor:
If you no fit drag coat with your master na to go take am from him hanger.

Six foot plus grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Madibah(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omoslim26:

are you supporting and endorsing this act of gross incivility

Yes
And are you supporting the brutality of the police towards the unharmed citizens?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by guru90: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Truly!!!
SARS don end.............

Thats the evidence....

#TeamEndSARS.
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by penplus: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:
As far as am concerned,the government has won for now.Maybe next time,we will get it right.

Too early to draw conclusions

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by udomma1005(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
LawLab247:
Lol
So this is very funny to you, abi?
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by faceland: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:
smiley where did he get the uniform

The sacked police station. From the size of the uniform, a fat office must have taken his uniform off and bail.
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by guru90: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
chakula:
Gradually those that are hailing and jubilating this action will regret it later. :-

Go and seat down one side.......................

Regret Fire.................

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by fabsyl(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
some conmen of God wl b going Tru their prophesy for d year to see if there is any semblance of #endsars wt there predictions. some wl even wait till abt 5years to claim they prophesied abt EndSars. anyways #endbuhari
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by brandmix: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
My respect for Edo people is currently at an all point low cry
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by nomenclature(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Go and gun him down mumu
Freestainworld:
when they gun him down now, they shout, he was a peaceful protester.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Rugaria: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
Why gun him down? Is your fuse that short? Arrest? No? Prison? No? Gun him down! For what really? Because of a uniform?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by codeigniter(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
How To Make Money from 49ja (bet9ja) Using a Bet Bot
As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything is totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all my money except when I cashed out earlier so I discovered that our psychology of not wanting to lose or chasing loss is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo
How To Make Money 49ja (bet9ja) Using Bet Bot
As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all money except when I cash out earlier so I discovered was that our psychology of not wanting to loss or chasing lose is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiq76Z5sTw
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by thesilentman(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mikehot:
Axeman
FEM!
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by udomma1005(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
Edo
Upper Sakponba to be precise
Edo boys head nor dey house

For all those shouting that Edo is losing focus on the protests

Let me state here that edo has moved from peaceful protests to a revolution.

This stage edo state are now is a revolution stage
Could you define your idea of revolution?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Openbusiness: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is exactly the problem we are talking about. So because he is wearing DPO uniform, he should be gunned down? That's evil. Even if someone is a criminal, a notorious evil criminal, he must still be giving a fair trial in court and if found guilty of evil crimes, he must be sentenced to punishment according to the law. If the judgement rules capital punishment, then he will be executed according to law. If the law is inadequate or meager in punishment, then we revise the law through the legislature and judiciary. This is what civilization is about. Not that people will be behaving like The Reaper that can claim a life whenever he wants, not that people will just gun another person down because he stole DPO uniform.
[img]https://media1./images/0c25134ac0eb8d0328603d54b5d0a6d5/tenor.gif?itemid=18850719[/img]
#EndSARS
#EndSWAT
#EndPoliceRobbery
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndPoliceGestapoKillings

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Oceanfield: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
SteveOfu:
E DEY SHOCK YOU?

You locked people down for three months without any palliatives and made them go hungry even as they heard how governments of other countries put in place measures to mitigate the effect of the lockdown. They kept silent.

You closed borders about a year ago claiming sufficiency in food production locally. The people watched as rice raced beyond the reach of the common man, beans dragged price with gold and Garri became a rich man's food. They stomached this hunger and wish succour would come, but no, VAT was increased on consumables thereby increasing prices of food commodities.

You grinned as the people groan, they were not happy with you as you implement your anti-people policies. They waited and cry as they hear billions spent on SCHOOL-FEEDING DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE, they stomached it and waited patiently.

You thought the best gift after lockdown and it's attendant economic effects on the people is to increase FUEL PRICE and ELECTRICITY TARIFFS. The people made attempts to register their displeasure but NO, you shouted them down unleashing your agents to rein them in, yes they did and the people went home and yet waited.

Now they saw an opportunity in #ENDSARS, they came in large numbers, you tried but failed to scatter them.

They saw how jittery you are and knew that you are not as hard as you look, they exerted more blows and you are shouting what more do they want?

This fight is beyond #ENDSARS it is a call for justice and a LOUD EXPRESSION of our displeasure with the cluelessness you give us as governance.

If you succeed in dispersing the protesters now, you have only postponed the inevitable for another DAY.

NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE REFORMED, NOT SOON BUT THIS SOON

This fight is beyond #ENDSARS it is a call for justice and a LOUD EXPRESSION of our displeasure with the cluelessness you give us as governance.

[b]If you succeed in dispersing the protesters now, you have only postponed the inevitable for another DAY.

[/b]

Well articulated.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by vRendoh(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
He go curse satan tomorrow...
He just touched the tail of a wounded lion. Those hailing him will be watching from a far very soon. That was a mad O
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Freeeanijor: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
tnerro1:

Six foot plus grin
you sharp, A1 straight up

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by thesilentman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
penplus:

Too early to draw conclusions
Dont Tell Me What I Know.
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by ORIAYO70(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
An unidentified man is seen in this video wearing a stolen police uniform while being hailed by others around him as a DPO during the End SARS protests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aizR_ruogo

Na now Govt no say Na mad people full the cowtry.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:
smiley where did he get the uniform
Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 15k. Check my signature for contact details

A coward who calls himself a police officer gifted it to him.... undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by udomma1005(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
My broda, this is still the problems we have. Going by the comments of some fellows above, you will know that some folks do actually look grown in physique but intellectually, they are nothing but grown up babies!
How on earth should any sane person applaud this show by an urchin who acts as if on thingz?
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by penplus: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:

Dont Tell Me What I Know.

What do you know undecided
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Benin people too dey play!!!
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Ategberoson(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
SteveOfu:
E DEY SHOCK YOU?

You locked people down for three months without any palliatives and made them go hungry even as they heard how governments of other countries put in place measures to mitigate the effect of the lockdown. They kept silent.

You closed borders about a year ago claiming sufficiency in food production locally. The people watched as rice raced beyond the reach of the common man, beans dragged price with gold and Garri became a rich man's food. They stomached this hunger and wish succour would come, but no, VAT was increased on consumables thereby increasing prices of food commodities.

You grinned as the people groan, they were not happy with you as you implement your anti-people policies. They waited and cry as they hear billions spent on SCHOOL-FEEDING DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE, they stomached it and waited patiently.

You thought the best gift after lockdown and it's attendant economic effects on the people is to increase FUEL PRICE and ELECTRICITY TARIFFS. The people made attempts to register their displeasure but NO, you shouted them down unleashing your agents to rein them in, yes they did and the people went home and yet waited.

Now they saw an opportunity in #ENDSARS, they came in large numbers, you tried but failed to scatter them.

They saw how jittery you are and knew that you are not as hard as you look, they exerted more blows and you are shouting what more do they want?

If you succeed in dispersing the protesters now, you have only postponed the inevitable for another DAY.

nice submission but insanity approach in most cases doesn't reinstate sanity.

we must make our voice loud and not disturb or cause pains to those plighting roads, many sick people are among those moving on the roads

where in Ikeja are you?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by ORIAYO70(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=95118230]An unidentified man is seen in this video wearing a stolen police uniform while being hailed by others around him as a DPO during the End SARS protests

Na now Govt no say Na mad people full the cowtry.
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by vulpeslopez(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Na DPO them go call am for inside Cell.
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by thesilentman(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
penplus:

What do you know undecided
That this evil government will do anything to remain in power and keep the Youths in slavery as long as forever?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Joefat:
This is not the reason we are protesting.. this people are complicating the issue.

The issue has always been complicated... This is why your useless leaders should have acted faster on the demands before miscreants took over!!!
Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by Freestainworld(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
This is exactly the problem we are talking about. So because he is wearing DPO uniform, he should be gunned down? That's evil. Even if someone is a criminal, a notorious evil criminal, he must still be giving a fair trial in court and if found guilty of evil crimes, he must be sentenced to punishment according to the law. If the judgement rules capital punishment, then he will be executed according to law. If the law is inadequate or meager in punishment, then we revise the law through the legislature and judiciary. This is what civilization is about. Not that people will be behaving like The Reaper that can claim a life whenever he wants, not that people will just gun another person down because he stole DPO uniform.
[img]https://media1./images/0c25134ac0eb8d0328603d54b5d0a6d5/tenor.gif?itemid=18850719[/img]
#EndSARS
#EndSWAT
#EndPoliceRobbery
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndPoliceGestapoKillings
I want you to ask yourself on how the guy got the uniform, I am among the protesters too, but remember a police station was burned down, don't you think on the cause of all this scenario, the guy could be hurt? you are talking about the law as if you don't know where we are, you think Nigeria have a law that protects me and you, all am saying is , in the cause of protesting like I do too, we should all use our head, person wey don die don die be that, and let's shun violence too.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO by freshMallam1122: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
SteveOfu:
E DEY SHOCK YOU?

Guys pls can you help me copy this an paste on Twitter handle of the official @officialfederalgovernmentofNg..@unitedNation..an also @ministry of humanitarian affairs..@donaldJtrump an@AngelaMarkel@ngpolice and@nigeriadefence@nigeraArmy..do it asap,,what a nice explanation even @mbuhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.