Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Seeking Sources For Article On Nigerian Weddings - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Seeking Sources For Article On Nigerian Weddings (1242 Views)

Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / What's Your Favourite Thing About Nigerian Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Sources For Article On Nigerian Weddings by annerako: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hi,

I'm writing an article for a soon to be launched Magazine for Nigerians living abroad. The article is about Nigerians living abroad going back to Nigeria for a wedding.

Your blog seems to have some information pertaining to this topic, but if you or if you know of anyone that could provide me with some more specific information, I would very much appreciate it.
We would include your name and the name of your blog in the article. Please let me know if you would prefer a phone conversation or If I send you the questions in an email.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking to Interview Nigerians about their experience of having their wedding in Nigeria

The stress, the joy, the money … oh the money spent on weddings in Nigeria. We are writing an article for, a soon to be launched Magazine for Nigerians living abroad. The article is about Nigerians living abroad going back to Nigeria for their wedding.

We would like to interview you if you have recently had a wedding in Nigeria or know of someone who had their wedding in Nigeria.

If you would like to share your experience and impart valuable tips, thoughts so that other Nigerians can learn from it, please contact us for an interview at cuguru05@gmail.com.

If you are a Nigerian wedding planner, we would also love to interview you and of course give some shine to your business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have experience with Nigerian funerals in general, we would also like to talk to you.

Your blog seems to have some information pertaining to this topic, but if you or if you know of anyone that could provide me with some more specific information, I would very much appreciate it.
We would include your name and the name of your blog in the article. Please let me know if you would prefer a phone conversation or If I send you the questions in an email.

Some of the questions I'm looking to answer are:

What is the average cost of having a wedding in Nigeria?

What is the most expensive part of doing your wedding in Nigeria?

Do many Nigerians living abroad go back to Nigeria for their weddings or stay in the US?

What kind of stress is involved in doing your wedding in Nigeria?

What advice or tips would you give someone going to Nigeria for their wedding?

How long should someone living abroad start planning for their wedding in Nigeria?

For Nigerians inviting family and friends who don't live in Nigeria, is it expected for the wedding couple to pay for their friends' living accommodations in Nigeria?

If you can help me to answer these questions, either by answering them yourself or directing me to a blog or person who can, that would be great. If you’d rather not hear from us again, please feel free to say so. Thank you in advance for your time,
Re: Seeking Sources For Article On Nigerian Weddings by tayonooni: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Annerako
Evening, its been a while that we have been waiting 4 ur magazine. Hope its out here in Naija? If not, you can send me an email: sainttemitayo@yahoo.com. I'll like to be of help. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Most Expensive Useless Things In The World / World Cancer Day (february 4, 2017) Commemoration By Team Hephzibah / Best Native/local Pre-wedding Shot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.