Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings (44318 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Take Over Watford / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by sammysmiles(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
#RevolutionNow
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Staro: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2020

Useless President
Foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by dahnimoh(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
GOOD
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by pho: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo has disappointed me with this FAKE news he broadcasted that no one was kill in the Lekki massacre's when it was all glaring with video and evidences all over the social media. I hope this statement again will not fuel things the more.

rather than appealing with the youth and beg them if need be to stop the protest he is adding more fire to the already kindled fire.
hmmm politician. I weep for my country.

There is a question am still asking, with all the destruction going on right now where are the military and security personnel, does it mean they are only only there to kill unarmed protesters?

God bless one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by PaulH07: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by IJOBA2: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Omo Odua

Nigeria is DEAD

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC......... NOW
SURELY ODUA AMAKA
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Unified07: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Have you left behind your own stupidity

Now that people have died, what exactly is the end game

Why weren't you the one facing the bullets yesterday

Nonsense!
Coward go and sleep dying for things to get better is worth dying for

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Kingdemu: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wonder why no celebrity was killed or injured at Lekki yesterday and non was killed today nor will be killed in all this? They are at the comfort of their homes tweeting us to danger.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by supremenews: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by guru90: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ansy001:
Let's Pray 4 Nigeria

No strength to pray for NIGERIA anymore.

I am now praying for Biafra to come..........
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
The same soldiers that said the weapons given to them to fight bokoharam are not sophisticated are the same weapons they use in killing unharm citizens because they are protesting against bad governance.This same soldiers will still come here to complain that their allowances for this killings have not been paid by their ogas.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by pho: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo has disappointed me with this FAKE news he broadcasted that no one was kill in the Lekki massacre's when it was all glaring with video and evidences all over the social media. I hope this statement again will not fuel things the more.

rather than appealing with the youth and beg them if need be to stop the protest he is adding more fire to the already kindled fire.
hmmm politician. I weep for my country.

There is a question am still asking, with all the destruction going on right now where are the military and security personnel, does it mean they are only only there to kill unarmed protesters?

God bless one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by teacherbim(f): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shooting and looting at moment, Onipanu , Onipanu police station has been burnt, bots have started looting shops, na wao
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Carloslehder: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
This site is too slow on news updates
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by BruncleZuma: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by smile11s(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Omo Odua

Nigeria is DEAD

It’s over due
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Incognito403: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

GSM and Oyetola handle protests better than sanwo.

You can't compare Lagos with any other state. How many thugs and protesters are in Osun? They're just a a hundred or a little more. But Lagos...

They declared curfew and all Osun people stayed at home. Whereas, Lagos people were forming activists.
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Celebsnews2: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerians weren't pleased with him for what he said
Meanwhile, Seun Kuti Blames Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for Lekki tollgate Massacr£...reveals several hidden secret on what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C19L_lGEtkw
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Ken91(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
#End Sars #End Police and Army Brutality, Extortion and Extrajudicial Killings #Restructure Nigeria Back To Autonomous Self Governing Regional System With Justice #Nigeria Economy Reform #Constitutional And Institutional Reforms #End To Bad Governance in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by deliveryboy: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba are burning their regions, the much envied Lagos is being destroyed my it’s enemies with the help of Yorubas in the guise of ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by luluman: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Omo Odua

Nigeria is DEAD

Better shut up, dont pretend to be one of us.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nasir123(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Face your region

You have never had the interest of Yorubas at heart.

You hope this will get you Biafra.

What's your problem self?
Leave the guy alone to say his mind.

Myself as a Yoruba man is not even happy with the entire Yoruba leaders at the moment. Buhari o, Tinubu o, all na Scam.

If you remove CCTV and off light to execute your own citizens, in in a Country,then that Country must being run by MAD PEOPLE.

IF TINUBU AND SANWO OLU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT LEKKI, THEN THEY ARE NOT FIT To BE YORUBA LEADERS

ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Passionate888: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sai baba
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by kolade560: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
We must start killing politicians one by one

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by nedekid: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am from Ibadan

Any problem?
You must be Fulani living at Sabo in ibadan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Betty101: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ansy001:
Let's Pray 4 Nigeria
We have been praying since and the country is getting worse and worse by the day .God gave us brain to think but we choose to allow our religious and ethnic sentiment you cloud our sense of judgment when voting for who to rule us ..our parents did it now we are following thier foot step .We don't need prayers. We the youth need to think and change our way of thinking
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by nedekid: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Read GSM tweets. Police and thugs face themselves while the peaceful protesters were protected. Try to read his tweets. Thugs are expected to hijack any protests. But lekki protests, no. What soldiers did was barbaric and we should condemn it.
He does not have sense.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Seriousgbege: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by pho: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liTxEAWddHA

Watching this the message was clear the youth wanted good governance and a change promise.
This angry youth could have kill this military but rather spear them.

Our leaders and not intelligent, they should have used the military and security personnel to protesters the peaceful protester and fish out the hoodlums destroy proper things.

When will our leaders learn to do things right for one now everything has boomreg. curently watching AriseNews that seem to be the only TC station covering the happening an Lagos is really tense, some guys no fear am security men again o.

God bless one Nigeria
Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Clothingonline9(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Some people are sponsoring destruction of Lagos Yoruba roonu

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Reacts To Lekki Shootings by 2016v2017: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Omo Odua

Nigeria is DEAD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) / Ibrahimovic: I Want 70 Thousand Fans At San Siro, Otherwise I Won't Play! / Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.