Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) (44261 Views)

Legendary Wrestler Scott Hall 'razor Ramon' Is Dead / Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) / Zidane Has Rejected Real Madrid Job Already - Ramon Calderon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by fergie001: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2022
WWE legend Scott Hall has passed away following complications from a recent surgery, sources tell TMZ Sports. He was 63 years old.

As we previously reported, Hall -- AKA Razor Ramon -- was placed on life support after experiencing serious medical issues related to a procedure on a broken hip ... suffering three heart attacks on Saturday.

SOURCE

Scott Oliver Hall (born October 20, 1958) is an American retired professional wrestler. He is known for his work with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) as Razor Ramon and with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) under his real name.

At 6ft 7in., Hall began his career in 1984, before rising to prominence after signing with the WWF in May 1992, assuming the name Razor Ramon. While within the company, he won the WWF Intercontinental Championship four times. He departed the company in May 1996, and subsequently defected to WCW, where he became a founding member of the New World Order (nWo) faction, along with Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash. In the company, he became a two-time WCW United States Heavyweight Champion, a one-time WCW World Television Champion, and a nine-time WCW World Tag Team Champion. He left WCW in February 2000, and returned to the WWF (later renamed WWE) for a short stint in 2002. He spent the rest of his career wrestling for various promotions, such as Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW), and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), where he held the TNA World Tag Team Championship once, with Kevin Nash and Eric Young.

Although he never won a world championship in a major promotion, Hall is nonetheless a two-time world champion, as he has held the WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship and the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as a singles competitor in 2014, and again as a member of the nWo in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H89nxSnNa8

Vignettes that heralded the character "Razor Ramon." (June 1992)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK8MgpuyXkw

(His WWF debut against Paul Van Dale on July 20, 1992 & aired on Aug 8, 1992).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by fergie001: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Tribute from some of his colleagues;

Sad to hear the passing of Scott Hall. I remember when Curt Hennig, asked if I could get Scott booked in @WWE. After an introduction to @VinceMcMahon “Razor” was created & the rest is History. “Hey Yo” I Guess God Needed a Good, “Bad Guy” R.I.P. My Friend��

Sgt. Slaughter

RIP Scott Hall. I will forever remember this moment. ��#RazorRamon #WWE #SummerSlam94 @walterpayton

Jarrett Payton

Scott, You Had An Incredible Career! As You Know, We All Respected You So Much! Thank You For Our Friendship & For The Greatest Survivor Series I Was Ever In! Rest In Peace! ������

Ric Flair (Nature Boy)

I’m gutted…Lost a brother

I love you Scott!!
I’ll see you down the road…
#BuddySystem

Triple H

I love you my friend!!

Shawn Michaels

My heart and prayers go out to the family of Scott Hall. He was a great wrestler, a likable guy, and will be missed.

As some of you may remember, I had the pleasure of wrestling my last singles match in WWE against Razor Ramon.

Ted Blaise (Million dollar man)

Scott Hall was a towering figure among his contemporaries - a legend inside and outside the ring.

My deepest condolences to his friends, family and everyone who loved him.

#RIPScottHall

Michael Foley (Mankind)

My brother has gone on to Valhalla to raise some hell

The bad guy till the end.
“YO Death, what’s your finisher? Can’t wait to kick out”
He may not have kicked out,
but he wasn’t gonna put that MF’er over clean ❤️
@realkevinnash love you & miss you more!
God Speed
RIP
Dally

Joseph Falkinburg (Diamond Dallas Page)

Heart breaking, HUGE loss. He definitely made us all better - helped me with that one-of-a-kind Scott Hall insight. So many “Too Sweet” memories.

Scott - you will be missed.

Steve Borden (Sting)

In Jesus name I pray thank you God for taking care of my brother. He took care of me whilst I was down and out and everyone thought I was dead, he resurrected me. He had a bunch of faults but he is a good guy.....He has our thoughts and prayers....

Hulk Hogan (Video)

The WWE family will forever remember Scott Hall as a gifted entertainer and 2-time WWE Hall of Famer, a loving father and a dear friend.

WWE

7-time Tag Team Champion.
4-time Intercontinental Champion.
2-time United States Champion.
2-time WWE Hall of Famer.
1-time World Heavyweight Champion.
1 incredible career.

Scott Hall, Forever in our Hearts.
#RIPScottHall #NWO4Life #HeyYo

In my lifetime I have learnt, "Hard Work Pays off, Dreams come true, bad Times Don't Last, but Bad Guys Do"

Your machismo will always be remembered.
Rest On, Bad Guy!!!!!
Rest On, Chico!!!!

The nWo was created in 1996 (Kevin Nash, Razor Ramon & Hulk Hogan).

2 Likes

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by fergie001: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0CmD3C9Al0

(Razor thrash-talking former Champ Randy Savage/Macho-man, Shawn Michaels and later hitting straight at the Hart family)
Ric Flair in the building as well....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YegEqMalt1Y

Ladder match for the WWF Undisputed Intercontinental Championship for WrestleMania X (March 20, 1994). The match was voted Match of the Year 1994, the first Wrestling match to get a five-star rating and ranked No 5 in top 24 matches in all of WrestleMania history.

He is father to wrestler, Cody Hall.

*Scott Hall & the "Mean Mark Callous (later Undertaker) in the 80s
*Scott Hall & friend late Curt Hennig (Mr Perfect) back in the days
*How many people can you spot here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by Legendforte: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2022
Good old days

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by fergie001: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Legendforte:
Good old days
Ya....when wrestling was ittttttt.....

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by CTee1: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Good old days... I never still marry after all those yrs.... Las las we still here

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by SSARS: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Damn!!!
Death is one cold biiiitch

2 Likes

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by kniru: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Ndo ooo
Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by sukkot: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2022
hmmm
Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by fourboys: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2022
RIP Razor... Ur ladder match against Shawn Michaels in WrestleMania remains the best in history and my fav of all time

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by Olam09(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H89nxSnNa8

Vignettes that heralded the character "Razor Ramon." (June 1992)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK8MgpuyXkw

(His WWF debut against Paul Van Dale on July 20, 1992 & aired on Aug 8, 1992).

Okay
Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by DropsMic(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Re-Watched his 2020 hall of fame induction as a member of NWO just last week...

RIP LEGEND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by Vehigar(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Great man, he was! RIP

4 Likes

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2022
angry
Rip legend . I forgive you and all the wrestlers that twisted my brain that Wrestling is real . I still wonder how some old men still watch wrestling on the roadside believing it's real .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by sylve11: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
I remember the good old days when we would sit and watch this guy.

Journey well Mr Hall. sad cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by hotplate: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
RIP
Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by optimusprime2(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Rest on "Bad Guy" ... You made my Saturday mornings exciting as a child

11 Likes

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by obonujoker(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Razor Ramon against Shawn Michaels then though.... cry

RIP Sir

4 Likes

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by 12345baba(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2022
He made me fall in love with toothpicks. RIP sir

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by ogene70: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Legendforte:
Good old days

Really good old days, I remember watching these men on cable network then ...I miss my childhood kiss

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by Realists(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
optimusprime2:
Rest on "Bad Guy" ... You made my Saturday mornings exciting as a child

Razors edge was my best move

2 Likes

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by fergie001: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
12345baba:
He made me fall in love with toothpicks. RIP sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XudvSRYDyHQ

Tribute when still on life support from his very closest pal, Kevin Nash (Big daddy cool Diesel)

1 Like

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by callmevirus(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Legends lives forever
R.I.P razor ramon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2022
wow my guy
Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by Lovelife433(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2022
I death why are do wicked and heartless? U killed him, u bastard.
Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by AbijaJ: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Back in the day (late 80s to early 90s when we had not yet figured out that Wrestling was staged), na Razor Ramon and his Wrestlemania ilk (Macho man, Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Yokozuna, etc) dey give us joy. RIP to him.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) by sheanzy(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Damm, back in those days

Razor Ramon was My favorite character in SEGA GAME wrestling, with his mad combo...

Good old days

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Danny Welbeck May Never Play Football Again: Medical Expert / Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.