Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Send Money To And From Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send Money To And From Nigeria (479 Views)

[b]Find The Best Ways To Send Money From The UK And US To Nigeria[/b] / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money To And From Nigeria by mhesy(f): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Sending money to Nigeria from the USA or any other country is often a big help for your relatives and your friends living there. But it can be hard as well because of the strict money transfer regulations because of the anti-money laundering rules.

In this in-depth guide about money transfer to Nigeria, I'll show you how sending money to Nigeria actually works.

The later-on presented money transfer providers help you to keep your money transfer fees under control, to realize secure transfers and to get your money fast to your recipient. This money transfer to Nigeria guide will create additional value for you by defining the actual challenges and how to overcome them, how to send money to Nigeria in the best way.

https://www.apps-for-money-transfer.com/send-money-to-nigeria/

Okay?

Let's start.

Send Money To Nigeria: Common Problems Experienced

1. Money transfer restrictions

While wire transfers are generally a straight forward transaction, the same does not apply to Nigeria. Sending money in and out of the country requires the client to deal with numerous country-specific restrictions.

2. Transfer duration

When sending money from abroad, it may take a few business days for it to arrive in the recipient's account. This makes it even harder for those looking for money transfer to Nigeria to help sort out urgent issues

3. The need to have a bank account

As pointed out earlier, the policies implemented by the Central Bank of Nigeria had a huge impact in the money remittance sector. This includes... read the full article [https://www.apps-for-money-transfer.com/send-money-to-nigeria/]here[/url]

More headlines of the article
Receiving Money in Nigeria

Freelancers working in Nigeria probably have it the hardest.

I Would Like to Send Money to Nigeria, But I Don’t Know Which Provider to Use
3 Methods To Send Money To Nigeria
Money Transfer To Nigeria: Provider Comparison

Now, that we know the different methods of sending money to Nigeria, let's have a deeper look at the available providers.

Send Money To Nigeria: Best Choice

After reviewing the different available providers for a money transfer to Nigeria the outcome is the following...

(1) (Reply)

See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. / Woman Bites Off Conductor Finger Over Change In Lagos / A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.