Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' (39170 Views)

#endsars: “I Am Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality Taking Place In Nigeria” / EndSARS: Tory Lanez Speaks On Police Brutality In Nigeria / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by egbetokuns(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chapii:
The only place that needs revolution in this country is Lagos. This is the only state where the names of all elected offices is written in one man's bedroom. If this Lekki incidence will achieve that, then it's worth it.

We are fighting for our freedom from all Nigeria leaders that got us to this stage you only focuse about Lagos or only one man. The problem of Nigeria is from 1960 till date . Let's focuse on real issue than target particular individuals
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Ayobami7(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
okay
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by IamPlato(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria is officially Syria
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by tamdun: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chapii:
The only place that needs revolution in this country is Lagos. This is the only state where the names of all elected offices is written in one man's bedroom. If this Lekki incidence will achieve that, then it's worth it.
U comment stinks of sentiment,u people singled out Tinubu, is he d only politician in Nigeria?
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Jyde89: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:
Hmm
See ba, all this Instagram and Twitter talk no go help anybody.
How e take help Americans when Trump ordered shooting on "peaceful" protesters?
You can't be a peaceful protesters and still be looting and burning places.
This protest should have ended since on Friday but, the front runners were enjoying their new fame.

RIP to the genuine peaceful protesters
The blood of the innocent will be on the following people

FG
LASG
Falz
Aisha yusufu
Wizkid
That witchcraft lesbian community.
Etc

Thank God Davido tried to calm the situation even before it gets bloody but he will insulted and called a Coward.

I'm with Tinubu on this.

Once again RIP to the innocent and genuine peaceful protesters.

if you believe the looting was done by the peaceful protesters it will not be well with you. bloody political jingoist.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Binhamid(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
hammerP:
ARMY IS A CASE OF ORDERS.

THEY ARE TRAINED TO FOLLOW ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION.

DAMNED IF THEY DO AND DAMNED IF THEY DONT.

THIS ONE IS SMALL FISH, LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THOSE THAT PRESIDE OVER THEM AND THEY REPORT TO.

WE MUST GO AFTER THOSE THAT SENT THEM THE CINC, CDS AND COAS

US Army will never shoot civilians no matter the order. Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by hammerP: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Binhamid:

US Army will never shoot civilians no matter the order. Stop spreading fake news.

AND NIGERIA IS US?

BUHARI AND THE HIGH COMMAND WILL NOT ESCAPE THIS TIME.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by JoeEeL(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
raddyworld:
Whether we have it completely this time around or not pls let the youth of this country form a political party and we should all channel all our effort as we did to the protest u will realise that we will fill all the NASS to correct nigeria. Truly we may not be able to correct all even when we win this battle bcus there are more to it.

1.Those old men and woman filling our federal and state office when they ought to retire.
2. Reviving our refinery by taking up NNPC
3. CONTROL of price in Nigeria
4. Implementation of the right policies.

When we are there it is easy to bring in the change we the youth want.
Make sure u get your voters card ready

Britain and the Fulani Oligarchs won't allow you bro. Think of breaking off the evil system. The Fulani-led govt is terroristic by nature and you don't negotiate with terrorists.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by praiseneo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thank u Beyoncé
Ah no be small thing o Beyoncé hmm
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Jack14(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Some should tell Beyonce that Nigerians are not hungry for food we are hungry for good governance
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wow, she has finally reacted, good one.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by WoundedLamb: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Finally
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Najdorf: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
LarryIgbo:
Time wey you suppose talk for endsars, you no talk.

It's not SARS we are discussing again. It's the Lekki shooting.

May the souls of all those who lost their lies rest in perfect peace
What are you saying? SARS and Lekki shooting what's the difference?
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Ajsmart(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Excellent idea.

raddyworld:
Whether we have it completely this time around or not pls let the youth of this country form a political party and we should all channel all our effort as we did to the protest u will realise that we will fill all the NASS to correct nigeria. Truly we may not be able to correct all even when we win this battle bcus there are more to it.

1.Those old men and woman filling our federal and state office when they ought to retire.

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Cmanforall: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Beyonce has finally come out to publicly lend her voice to the #EndSARS campaign, Igbere TV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, the award-winning singer said she is heartbroken to see the senseless brutality taking place in Nigeria. She said there has to be an end to SARS.

The singer said she has been working with youth organizations to support those protesting for change.

See her statement below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmD76aH4mp/?igshid=10gptjvljx9m7

Thanks for your concern.
But the food there is somehow, people are asking for good governance
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Bakrabas: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!

I expected this much earlier from her and JayZ.
Kudos to CardiB. She lent her voice when we needed it.

At least she still talked, kudos to her. What has you elected president said so far Has the president that's country burning react at all?
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by PHOTSEE(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Shhh... Leave Beyonce alone!!! She is not under any compulsion to do a damn thing! Her silence is her right, so is her right to choose when to voice out. This is not her fight or nation.... Appreciate her for even bothering!!!

What have Otedola, Dangote, Alakija, Ribadu, Soyinka, E-Money, etc, done consciously, publicly, and consistently to support this push by the youths for complete change of the nation??!

What have Seun of Nairaland, Linda Ikeji, Stella whatever, etc, done to push this discussion??!...

You all should behave yourselves! undecided

Deep
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by folu4real(f): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
raddyworld:

Does our vote count?
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Brushstrokes20: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
And finally Beyoncé!... The redundant coupist and cohorts must rot in hell!
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by dalass(f): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:
Hmm
This protest should have ended since on Friday but, the front runners were enjoying their new fame.

FG
LASG
Falz
Aisha yusufu
Wizkid
Etc

Thank God Davido tried to calm the situation even before it gets bloody but he will insulted and called a Coward.

I'm with Tinubu on this.

Thank you for this.

Davido knows our youths, once the drugs and free booze kicks in, they can destroy anything!

All they're doing now is against the citizenry, private business owners.

We need those police stations because the criminals are out there. We need police, mopol etc.

We just don't want the brutality. Soldiers should take their tanks to face boko haram and quell the killings and kidnappings there
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Feggie3: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
BabaOneChance:
"...sisters and brothers" instead of "brothers and sisters".

Feminists don't have sense.
She no talk. Wahala! She don talk. Wahala!!. Must you attack everything?
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Lilgabby(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:
Hmm

FG
LASG
Falz
Aisha yusufu
Wizkid
Etc

I'm with Tinubu on this.

If you were close to me... I would have shot you with my rifles...i dont mind wasting all my rounds on you. I swear, ur people go just cry over your stupidity and cowardly tongue wey u get....
I no kuku blame u...na ur papa wey give you phone and sub to come online... Ur type suppose dey use nokia torchlight... At least, them go use the torchlight find the rotten knots for ur infested maggots brain.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Lilgabby(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
dalass:

Thank you for this.

Davido knows our youths, once the drugs and free booze kicks in, they can destroy anything!

All they're doing now is against the citizenry, private business owners.

We need those police stations because the criminals are out there. We need police, mopol etc.

We just don't want the brutality. Soldiers should take their tanks to face boko haram and quell the killings and kidnappings there
E sure me say if to say them don kpai any of ur family or even don shoot ur mummy... U no go dey talk like fufu wey don spoil since last 2 weeks
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Sunnyja: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
raddyworld:

Form a political party in a country where someone can write election results in one corner of his/her room and yet a server less INEC can declear such a person winner?!
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Onepeople: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Twas a black Tuesday.

WE BURN BRT BUSES WE WALK WITH OUR LEGS
WE BURN OFFICES , WE LOSE OUR JOBS
WE BURN HOUSES, WE BECOME HOMELESS
WE KILL EACH OTHER, WE CREATE HATRED.
WE CAN'T GO OUT , WE DIE OF HUNGER
WE BURN HOSPITALS, PEOPLE DIES.
YOUTHS DIES, FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY DIES
POLICE DIES, MANY CHILDREN BECOMES FATHERLESS AND WOMEN WIDOWS
SOLDIER DIES, OUR DEFENCE BECOMES POROUS
INTERNATIONAL BODY COMES IN
WE BECOME SLAVES IN OUR FATHERS LAND

#STOP DESTRUCTION#
#STOP KILLING#
#SAVE NIGERIA#
#SAVE OUR LAGOS#

Good morning all,

Hope we're staying home, and safe.

Kindly, ration everything you have as food and drinks at home.
This crises had gone out of hand with the packets of violence and retaliations everywhere.

I wish to see you all after this crises in our nationhood.

Stay Home! Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
mannabbqgrill.vulture griller
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Chapii: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
mkpologwu:

Please stop this thrash talk!!!

End SARS is end Smelly And Rotten System that has eaten deep into our country!!

Do not incite tribal sentiments please!!!
If it's not Tinubu's hold on lagos, then we wouldn't have had a Buhari today
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!

She owes u no apology. Better late than never. We need all the support we can get
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Bruno3000(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!

Jay Z own worse. That guy is too self-centred.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by elonize(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:
Hmm

FG
LASG
Falz
Aisha yusufu
Wizkid
Etc

I'm with Tinubu on this.

I never knew u could b dis senseless
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by elonize(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Beyonce na fool,better shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body / Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) / Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.