Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' (39171 Views)

#endsars: “I Am Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality Taking Place In Nigeria” / EndSARS: Tory Lanez Speaks On Police Brutality In Nigeria / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Earnonline7: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sad
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by musa7m(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
EmekaBlue:
But wait o...nobody can do buhari anything or what?! buhari don dey turn that north korea president o, he has military loyalty...buratai is d evil he uses! if we are not careful, he will implement 3rd term because the power is sweet and greed of a gworo chewer; all we can do then is to rant.

we have to boot him out ourselves like gbagbo of ivory coast
with stone and stick ... Sabotage way full the Protest
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by musa7m(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Trump the monster � of all monsters .... Grab them by the p**** man

All the problems they have in America

Did they want to leave it and come and fix our own

With their own police brutality still on their face

Covid-19 problem
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Lilymatty(f): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!

I expected this much earlier from her and JayZ.
Kudos to CardiB. She lent her voice when we needed it.

What are yu expecting from her? Does she owe u anything? Abi is it not her money she will use in organizing things. Don't expect anything from someone u didn't give anything to keep for u in the first place. U should be happy she took her time to support us in this dire state. Ungrateful people everywhere
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by haunchwhite3941: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!

I expected this much earlier from her and JayZ.
Kudos to CardiB. She lent her voice when we needed it.

You know she owes us nothing. The people that are supposed to speak are in this country commanding and denying attacks on unarmed protesters.

My point is, she spoke because she felt she should and not that she "MUST".
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by haunchwhite3941: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Adakintroy:
This juju weh una de release no get owner.

You are in your house encouraging it. But when it hits you or your parents the truth and considerations in you will change.

I repeat any kind of peace is better than war.

Seconded*
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lilymatty:

What are yu expecting from her? Does she owe u anything? Abi is it not her money she will use in organizing things. Don't expect anything from someone u didn't give anything to keep for u in the first place. U should be happy she took her time to support us in this dire state. Ungrateful people everywhere
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Dname: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
seborrhic:

People like Beyonce,like her or not,are very powerful voices amongts the youths and political leadership because of the kinds of followers they control.
These are people whose single tweet can affect how companies and countries do business with Nigeria.
Dont joke with people like this.
How about Hillary Clinton? I think her voice is equally as powerful, maybe more!
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by marylandcakes: 4:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Too little..too late..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) / Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) / E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.