Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Find Out How A Lagos Man Survived For 6 Months After Been Sacked From His Job - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Find Out How A Lagos Man Survived For 6 Months After Been Sacked From His Job (365 Views)

PayDay To Sell The Company Six Months After $3M Raise / Invest 500,000 And Above And Get 20% ROI For 6 Months 35% For 9 Months 45% For / How A Nigerian Man Survived Taking Care Of His Family After Loosing His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out How A Lagos Man Survived For 6 Months After Been Sacked From His Job by ManuelOgomigo: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Mr Ali lamented to his best pal, Joseph about how their company downsizing has affected his finances and his wife has being on his neck for their children's school fees, not to mention his overdue house rent.....

Well this is how it all started.

You see Ali and Joseph are employees of YTech Cooperation Inc. at Lekki. Life has been good for both parties, earning 500k monthly each was a smooth breeze in terms of their cash flow.

At their usual Bar Lounge, especially on Friday after long stressful day at work, they will chill there, again the fees were nothing.

"2500 for a coke is nothing for a 500k monthly earner na!"

Ali had just withdrew his kid from a school, because he doesn't seem to be improving academically, to a school named KongChild College, a UK-Chinese school in Lekki. How much is the tuition fee sef... 200k

It seems I've been talking about Mr Ali alone and forgotten Joseph his best friend.

No vex!

Joseph too, like you know now earn 500k too, he do send his 2 kids to a school whose tuition fee is 45k, dont bother asking for the name, it not popular jare...

Ehn ehn.... Both of them though best of friends have different value.

If you ask me now, I do like Mr Ali Value system, yes o! I can nur come and kill myself. Let him enjoy himself jare.

Getting to their office, Joseph was laughing hard holding Ali at his shoulder after Ali cracked a joke after they alighted from their car.

Ali has always been the funny one.

Well their laughter soon turn to confused look as they saw their fellow employees in sad faces.

Quickly they enquire from one, "what's happening?" and he told them the company had some financial difficulties and had to downsized its employees.

He pointed to the notice board and asked them to check if their name were part of those downsized.

Quickly with panicking heart, they both ran towards the notice board.

Common, if na you, you no go fear even if na Small!

Funny but sad, on getting there it wasn't hard to find Joseph name as he's the top on the list.

Ali search over three times and can't find his name, with relaxed mind he was convince he wasn't part of those downsized….

Well…..

He was wrong as one of the employess pointed his name in the #132 section

Some people can just dash away your hopes, bad belle!

That day was really a bad day for not only the employees, but specifically for Mr Ali.

Funnily it was as though he wasn't too worried, I wondered what's his secret. Abi the thing no pain am

Well days roll into weeks and months

Soon both bank savings were dropping fast

Well on the other hand, Mr Ali is now a loaner freak, he had borrowed from virtually every online and offline Loan platform

Joseph was enjoying his time at home when his friend came to visit, oh sorry I mean to borrow money again for the third time.

Truth is if it were some, they would have hide from Ali, but Joseph stayed put.

Ali finanlly ask him "what is the secret, you don't seem to be worried since 7 months, after we were asked, and yet you keep giving me money when I ask, what's the secret, are you doing money ritual"

Joseph laugh hard, money ritual ke. See what Joseph told him

"Though its kinda late for you now, but I can still show you how I maintain my money"

Ali was inquisitive to learn anything that will help me get away from this debt.

On my own point of view this can't help him get away from his debt but can at least educate him on how to get about it

Joseph told him the day, they got employed I had introduce him to a online platform where he can keep his money for the rainy days, save and invest with low risk in mutual fund with 5-20 per annum Interest

Men I felt like a hero. Though I wasn't there sha.

He told Ali, how he had been saving bit of his salary into emergency funds for over 10 years they have been in the job.

Now Ali felt like Joseph was wicked, common who will know that and keep that to himself.

He help him get signed up, using this link
https://get.cowrywise.com/r/EmmanhhL

Oh I forgot to tell you, he mention the name of the online platform COWRYWISE.

Yea you get it, remember those time when our fathers spend cowries, I guess that's what make them wise. Lol

Well you can save for the rainy days with this saving platform that has helped many.

Here's what Oreoluwa Macaulay said
"Growing up, I learnt a lot on budgeting from my dad. Despite this, due to some unavoidable ignorance, I still struggled with dominating my finances as a young adult. Thanks to timely and helpful articles from Ope (of Cowrywise), I am currently planning better towards owning a business and going on a dream vacation."
Ope (from Cowrywise) delivers timely and helpful articles that have assisted me with dominating my finances."

You see this is the way I use, Oreoluwa, opeyemi, chibuzor opilom and many others used to keep our funds and invest emergency

Unlike the banks that will still debit you for card maintenance fee, at the end of the month.

That thing can pain.

But with this platform, you can saved and be still rest assured you will get daily compounded interest like me and others.

See wetin my guy talk o

Dipo Angel
"My experience with Cowrywise in line with my goals has been so far amazing in terms of helping me to know how much to save monthly/weekly to meet my goals target. It feels good knowing my money is been saved and yielding interest as well and not just held up in my bank account falling victim of the schemes of banks. Thank you Cowrywise."

Save the cowries as little as 100N now, and keep your future save.

https://get.cowrywise.com/r/EmmanhhL

I'm saving already, common I can't wait for my boss to sack me, before I wise

P.S Company, school and story acts names changed

(1) (Reply)

Palmpay Earnings / Make Money In Crypto Currency / We Need Investor To Back Up Our Tech Start Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.