Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Instruction On How To Cooking Lambs In Christ Embassy The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instruction On How To Cooking Lambs In Christ Embassy The Church (1846 Views)

Instruction On How To Enter Unending Favours / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instruction On How To Cooking Lambs In Christ Embassy The Church by crossman9(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
Instruction on how to Cooking Lambs in Christ Embassy the Church?

Here let us begin:

It’s just simple start with sheep but if you don’t have them?

Then simply go out to your local area or community and get some there?
Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking?  

A gullible person in sort, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off?  
Right now that you have your sheep what are you going to do to get the right outcome?
Simple recipe here:

Let’s start by simply shearing them of all they have on them?
Once sheared then they are ready for the next stage?
Start by killing of any sense of self meaning, thoughts of their own?  
Simple techniques are indoctrination?
By the power of suggestion hypnosis music light shows and much more!
Also By simply telling them nice stories with some truth mixed with lies?

So now you have killed of any sense of self you are free to start preparation?
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean or false doctrine?
Then take them and leave them a night or two then start with some truth take away some of the lies
Once seasoned now place in the oven for few months i.e. the church group?
Where they will see people of like mind or people that have been cooking longer than you?

In chiefs terms here is one I prepared earlier?
You will see that this looks good during cooking?
And appealing to the eye’s

Then put lamb in oven and turn the heat up with lies saying the church is in great trouble or something to that nature start telling them that GOD needs your money which is sometimes is true but always added a little exaggeration because this is needed here to ensure cooking takes place?
Once the sheep start to heat and there cooking away under the false prophet s gas marked lies, coming out of their mouths then you will be having a dripping roast?  

Meaning they will start to give money to whatever cause you like buying you cars houses and new suits?    
And if they start to cool down for whatever reason then just simple turn on the following?

To bring back to heat under gas marked lies, so the lamb will keep cooking and roast and keep dripping cash for you?  

Because remember this is your dripping roast, you don’t want to let it cool of from giving you cash?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet?  
these techniques should work?

And if they should question this just simply say touch not the anoint one or do not do thy prophet any harm?

What I really mean is this touch not the anoint one or do thy profit$ any harm?
Just remember God is big business to these evil doers?

These techniques should work?

That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. Will just flow in?  
Keep the roast moist during cooking with lots of the following?

Books D.V.Ds and C.ds and lots of church services and activities night and day to keep the heat up till cooking has finished?

But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough or burnt  and it will be to hard to cut into at the end?
so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?

Do the following cut in with truth slow and not too deep with the truth?
For truth is like a sword if you put it in too deep? it could cause the lamb to come to life?
And all that roasting would be wasted?

Now any good con man or false prophet does not want that do they?
Because they will be (harming there profit$) won’t they?
Remember this tip before putting the lamb in the oven i.e. the church?

Never give them the full truth?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church? Then the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
So be careful with truth because it cut to the marrow of a man soul?
But any skilled cook will tell you preparation is the key? So in all things have a good lie to deceive them in case you cut too deep with the truth?

Now seeing you’re a false prophet and chief with the truth?
Now remember this don’t eat all your lambs at once because you will always need a dripping roast of cash to keep you in planes and all the great comforts of life?

Collusion: for the lost lambs in the oven or the church?
Here is wisdom for you?

If you are in a church where they are always talking about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles?
And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
Then it is more than likely you are in a false prophet kitchen? Being readily prepared
For roasting you lamb? You need to wake up before your roasted and cooked for their personal gain and you lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
This was brought to you with all the culinary delights (oh I mean culinary de lies) of these false prophets?
For more timely lies just log on to the following web site: www.
And more lying recipes of false prophet!
There you will find all professional false prophets lies and there cooking technique there free of charge?
This was inspired by the word of God and his wisdom to expose all false teachers and there lies?
I was inspired with false teachers because of what they have done to me?
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his Ministers of Light?
Just remember what Jesus said be careful no one deceives you

(Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you.)
Written By United Against Christ Embassy
CHRIST EMBASSY IS the most Evil Church in the World:

(1) (Reply)

The Backlash Against Tithing - A Must Read / Ravi Zacharias / Our Anchor In Times Of Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.