Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) (116464 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video / Video: See The Only Two Unknown Gunmen That Burnt Orji Police Station / How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2020
stanliwise:
The most important question

Nigerians are now wise... We don't want more fake promises
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
newharddrives:
Hmmm...those weapons will eventually be use in robbing innocent citizens
that is why i think the protest is no longer working but to the advantage of very few who melt evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by John4B: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
let them continue, I hv the videos.
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by luluosas(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria is finished
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Angry mob? Not peaceful protesters?

That is where the army shud have been deployed if at all not lekki toll gate. They attacked the wrong people for whatever reason best known to them. It was a senseless move.

Why can’t the police use tears gas? In any case they know they have abused the people for so long and it’s only coming back to bite them. The people are angry at the oppression and lawlessness of the police themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Newman20:
It's high time we start giving the police and army a taste of their own medicine.
Throwback:
O
Tear down those gates of oppression all over the country.

Those who have been freed by the patriots should now proceed to sue the police and the government for wrongful incarceration and kidnapping.

When the dust is settled, many homes will be invaded by those forcefully liberated criminals and using all these weapons that they are stealing and sharing among themselves. Continue encouraging them, they're coming for you one day.

1 Like

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Duplik8t77:
Tinubu shattap

We know your end game. It's a pity some people couldn't see it, IPOBians leading criminals and causing carnage in Yoruba land. The names of the majority of the victims is enough to guess what's happening
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by mvem(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
pTomz:
its quite unfortunate that they'll obviously be used for crimes, a governmentt who pay deaf ears to the people's demands and especially that which was as serious as this should be ready for the outcome....whether they like it or not, the youths are awake, and will use any means to show they're awake
but it will be used to settle scores and oppress the ordinary man
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by tot(f): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU MEAN HUNTER BIDEN grin

grin
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Slurity(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Going by what I saw in my dream, only few will be left in this country when the dust will settle I am still scared now as the tensions of what I saw is too scary to be explain.
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
AltMon2:
An angry mob this evening attacked Orji Police station in imo state Nigeria.

In a video obtained by Afrolic, the angry men were seen destroying the station as they carted away arms and other properties, sharing them amongst themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjUr_h0caXw

Criminals, u will soon be dealt with,
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by middlebelter(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
I tell you, it has been hijacked.

STOP THE VIOLENCE. LET'S GIVE THE FGN ANOTHER ULTIMATUM, THIS IS CONTRARY TO THIS GOOD INTENTIONS OF NIGERIAN YOUTH. #STPPTHE VIOLENCE TODAY#!
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by texaco1: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
if this protest and chaos should continue with the same intensity for another one week , then it is a 50-50 , the military can take over . and if it happens , it will be a popular hand over because it seems the masses and populace are already fed up with this present democratic system or experiment
olumide4christ:

I concur with you...I have been thinking about this too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Rovly: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2020
The same guns being carted away by these hoodlums disguising as protesters will in turn be used on the same people who are praising them and condemning Buhari today. No body who has ever had encounter with criminals in his or her lifetime would support what these protesting thieves are doing. After this whole thing we may be faced with more armed robbers and kidnappers turning out in days ahead. May God have mercy on us all!

1 Like

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by harmony75: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2020
please let's start calming down..let our anger come down my brothers and sisters.. God will restore everyone their lost �����
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by HAccord: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
No politician house in owerri. But Tinubu company is here.
The useless man that was deputy speaker for years is in Imo, nobody will touch him because he is not Tinubu.
Yoruba people see your life.

Eleribu government zombie!
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2020
olumide4christ:

Your moniker says it all. No need to comment. You want the end of Nigeria and the beginning of Biafra.
Won't happen.
Can't happen.

As if it's saints from the moon that will live and rule in the Biafra...is it not the same corrupt, thieving, fraudulent people that have been part of the evil in Nigeria that will dwell in the Biafra?
Make una dey deceive una self dey go... in every dream, there is always a rude awakening to reality!

Mention those corrupt criminals politicians in your head. Or you can keep deceiving your fulani fellows.

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Freebills12: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Will I now say that it is the yorubas that are burning police station at owerri? People should be guarded about what they say. This is basically for those saying that the IGBOs are destroying Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yoloba people are destroying our properties

Ndi Igbo mulunu Anya.

1 Like

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by udomma1005(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Newman20:
It's high time we start giving the police and army a taste of their own medicine.
And I know you will sooner feel the sweet taste of those arms in the wrong hands before most of the people you mentioned. Continue praising stupidity. When Americans protested, they broke into police or military posts to steal guns?

1 Like

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by miky(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
newharddrives:
Hmmm...those weapons will eventually be use in robbing innocent citizens

100 percent!!!
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by OyinO: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Speaktruth88:

He is right! This thing escalated when the advise was given to pull back from street protests but all these actors and musicians that are the prostitutes of the politicians kept saying stay on the road.

To do what, the government had engaged and started negotiating. Now more innocent children have been killed in the name of upholding the law and you are all here still encouraging more criminality from abroad.

The blood of the innocent is also on your hands, stop encouraging people to go and die for you sitting online in a foreign country.

Stewpeed analysis and Hasty Conclusion. How did the government engage the youths in negotiation before the Tuesday shooting? How was there violence in the peaceful occupation of the street/Toll Gate before the Tuesday shooting? Protesters occupy streets anywhere in the world. Don't be naive. I'm not typing from abroad. I'm in the con3. Lastly, Rules of Engagement States that if a rioting group doesn't have arms, they are not a threat to be fired at. You must use other means to disperse them.
In your biased analysis, was it in Lekki Toll Gate that you witnessed hoodlums infiltrating the genuine protest? Were the youths not singing the National Anthem and holding the Nigerian Flag and been shot at in the process? If not for the vivid recorded video evidence, you bloody liars would have succeeded in saying otherwise and establishing Lies as Facts. Shame!
There was no riot before Tuesday late night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by OyinO: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
authority2006:

When the dust is settled, many homes will be invaded by those forcefully liberated criminals and using all these weapons that they are stealing and sharing among themselves. Continue encouraging them, they're coming for you one day.

The liberated criminals have and know their targets. Their target is not the innocent Nigerians. There's a paradigm shift.
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2020
OyinO:

The liberated criminals have and know their targets. Their target is not the innocent Nigerians. There's a paradigm shift.

Is this what you keep telling yourself? Ordinary people's homes are already being invaded in Edo state. There was a case of rape of three ladies. Did you even ask yourself the various crimes those prisoners committed that landed them behind bars? Now, you're telling yourself that innocent Nigerians are not their targets. Are you telling me that they are using the same moral compass as you because I need to ask you?
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by OyinO: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2020
authority2006:

Is this what you keep telling yourself? Ordinary people's homes are already being invaded in Edo state. There was a case of rape of three ladies. Did you even ask yourself the various crimes those prisoners committed that landed them behind bars? Now, you're telling yourself that innocent Nigerians are not their targets. Are you telling me that they are using the same moral compass as you because I need to ask you?

You have a point though. But not all the prisoners are hardened criminals. Some are innocently locked up without justice.
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
OyinO:

Stewpeed analysis and Hasty Conclusion. How did the government engage the youths in negotiation before the Tuesday shooting? How was there violence in the peaceful occupation of the street/Toll Gate before the Tuesday shooting? Protesters occupy streets anywhere in the world. Don't be naive. I'm not typing from abroad. I'm in the con3. Lastly, Rules of Engagement States that if a rioting group doesn't have arms, they are not a threat to be fired at. You must use other means to disperse them.
In your biased analysis, was it in Lekki Toll Gate that you witnessed hoodlums infiltrating the genuine protest? Were the youths not singing the National Anthem and holding the Nigerian Flag and been shot at in the process? If not for the vivid recorded video evidence, you bloody liars would have succeeded in saying otherwise and establishing Lies as Facts. Shame!
There was no riot before Tuesday late night.

There was no “riot” but report of robberies already in and around the protests which had spread to mainland, oregun, orile, mile 1, mile 3. People stuck in traffic for hours while thieves and robbers went car by car robbing them - what did you think would happen next?

This is not to talk of complaints from other states of the country which you kept ignoring. You encouraged blocking of roads to airport in Abuja, we were still shouting no! It is enough message received but you were trying to prove point to who?

When you called for protests was it only in Lekki? You people are foolish that’s why this thing escalated.

You refused to listen and are here trying to argue like somebody will give you sweet for holding carnival at Lekki while the whole country was incited.

You were invited to dialogue your Davido, his sister attended put all over his social media as the SARS was ended and yes stupidly they announced SWAT immediately even the female organisers admitted they were invited but they said they have no leader it has to be “town hall” who’s town hall Lekki? You are just too simple for words. Na una first protest for this Nigeria?

How do you think this clueless part 2 one got here?

See your generation has small sense when you turn off big brother but the sense is not all the sense in the world. You need to accept your mistakes and restrategise and plan to apply that sense to bringing out good candidates for 2023.

You are not perfect and you are not blameless. Just carry that load for head dey go.

We will clean up the nonsense and rebuild our businesses and be going jeje
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by OyinO: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Speaktruth88:

There was no “riot” but report of robberies already in and around the protests which had spread to mainland, oregun, orile, mile 1, mile 3. People stuck in traffic for hours while thieves and robbers went car by car robbing them - what did you think would happen next?

This is not to talk of complaints from other states of the country which you kept ignoring. You encouraged blocking of roads to airport in Abuja, we were still shouting no! It is enough message received but you were trying to prove point to who?

When you called for protests was it only in Lekki? You people are foolish that’s why this thing escalated.

You refused to listen and are here trying to argue like somebody will give you sweet for holding carnival at Lekki while the whole country was incited.

You were invited to dialogue your Davido, his sister attended put all over his social media as the SARS was ended and yes stupidly they announced SWAT immediately even the female organisers admitted they were invited but they said they have no leader it has to be “town hall” who’s town hall Lekki? You are just too simple for words. Na una first protest for this Nigeria?

How do you think this clueless part 2 one got here?

See your generation has small sense when you turn off big brother but the sense is not all the sense in the world. You need to accept your mistakes and restrategise and plan to apply that sense to bringing out good candidates for 2023.

You are not perfect and you are not blameless. Just carry that load for head dey go.

We will clean up the nonsense and rebuild our businesses and be going jeje

I didn't watch a single episode of the last version of Big Brothers. You have some good points but you're a big BABOON pointing and laughing at the bald head of a vulture. Your own ass is bald as a stone!
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by od501: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
calcal:
Igbo kwenu! God bless you all. No going back! Afonja se una dey see, wake up. international financial support available. continue the fire, burn all police stations and occupy the military barracks. the military is just 10000 able fighters for a population of over 100 million. in a Barack, they are not many and not even enough arms most especially in the south and west. they can not dominate the battlespace.

Oga see mouth close! That's how u people put other Igbos I'm trouble. I'm Igbo too, but no be so them dey do em! Just look at the rubbish you commented there, you just justified the government claim that IPOB are terrorists. The task is to fish out the "Fulani terrorist herdsmen" in our bushes, not to start attacking security outfits. Use ur head nwanem!
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by kabillionaire(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
angry.. Lets just change it from
angry angry angry ENDSARS angry angry angry.......
TO
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ENDNIGERIA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na waoh for you ooo why leave Nigeria for middle-belt? we no wan see that name again, that name is caused

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.