Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) (44358 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Tilykay(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2020
tutudesz:

If we keep spreading fake news online, UN, AU and World Court will find it hard to believe any news coming of Nigeria in the future. Did you see any soldiers carry dead bodies

Didn't you see the lights were out. Pictures or videos don't lie. What's wrong with this person?
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by ivolt: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Did Nigerian soldiers shoot at peaceful protesters in a Lekki? Yes. Did people die from that? Yes.
No evidence of Nigerian soldiers directly shooting at Lekki.
No. Nobody died.

There is bound to be fake news in all these due to the nature of social media. But please let us not trivialize or politicize the events of Oct 20. Let us respect the memories of the dead. If your brother, sister, friend was among the dead, it wouldn't be so easy for you to try and be a detective
Emotion is not evidence.
You have been fooled.
Nobody died in Lekki.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by demoBaba: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
The fact that everywhere was dark makes me believe too but till now no one has come up with any details of their dead love ones.

If you know anybody that know anyone that die in the process, share their contact and let us verify.

I've this believed that most pictures on social media are not present situation now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Vello(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman
I was almost lynched for asking these same questions and to imagine majority believed in the fake news of scores of people dead makes me feel Nigerians are truly retarded in their thinking. These charlatans and braggart idiots are simply against anything progressive and truth.
Up and until this moment, there is yet no single pictures or evidence of a protester that died at the Lekki Toll Gate and the sincere and laudable effort by His Excellency @ Sanwo Olu earned him invenctives and insults from these destructive agents.
God bless you @ Bashir Lucas Samson for your objective submission.
God bless you @madridguy
God bless all patriots and lovers of truth

7 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
The fact that everywhere was dark makes me believe too but till now no one has come up with any details of their dead love ones.

If you know anybody that know anyone that die in the process, share their contact and let us verify.

That is because it was reported on several Twitter accounts that the soldiers were packing the dead bodies inside their truck.
This is done to clean up any evidence against them.
After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity in Nigeria
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2020
They thrive on propaganda and confusing statements, division, religion and ethnicity for their control.
Patiks:

You are sounding VERY STUPID AND HEARTLESS. Armies short live bullets at peaceful protesters in the DARK. Many were wounded and (some - GOD FORBID!) may probably not survive the onslaught, yet, an idiot is coming to say none died, and those who are at home, scared to death right now, should do a headcount and/or come out to identify those who died.

Did you realize that many who went to the protest site are/were adults and may be living alone? They may not have told their loved ones where they were going and what they were doing? Did you realize that one may not be able to recognise anyone in the dark?

Honestly, you are an IDIOT despite your intention(s).
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by smirn(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Reasonable people should please ignore this post

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.
My dear there is nothing wrong about the post if anyone has lost anybody in the shooting let them say it here.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by WorkBank: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures paste it here.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Aamin and you too sir.

Vello:

I was almost lynched for asking these same questions and to imagine majority believed in the fake news of scores of people dead makes me feel Nigerians are truly retarded in their thinking. These charlatans and braggart idiots are simply against anything progressive and truth.
Up and until this moment, there is yet no single pictures or evidence of a protester that died at the Lekki Toll Gate and the sincere and laudable effort by His Excellency @ Sanwo Olu earned him invenctives and insults from these destructive agents.
God bless you @ Bashir Lucas Samson for your objective submission.
God bless you @madridguy
God bless all patriots and lovers of truth
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Where are the survivors of the Lekki "seige" ?
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Tilykay(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
dalass:

No one was killed at the Lekki toll gate, simple!

R.I.P to all the souls of the departed though undecided

The God whom I serve will judge you accordingly.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by UbongCR7(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Many over emotional people here on nairaland.

Even men.

Aren't we suppose to be rational and factual.

People just believe every thing on social media without investigation.

Some people were pushing an agenda that there was a massacre all because to make Nigeria look bad.

I am still asking where are the dead bodies from the massacre

Seriously
Nobody wants to think anything out.
I just realized from yesterday that most of the pic posted were fake.
May God heal the land.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

No. Nobody died.

Emotion is not evidence.
You have been fooled.
Nobody died in Lekki.
Shut up my friend. If you watched DJ Switch live video, you won't spit this trash.
After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity in Nigeria.
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by ivolt: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
peacekante:
Seems like no one died truly o. But it is very ridiculous for Military men to shoot at lekki protesters weather they die or not
Actually, they didn't shoot directly at protesters.
Hundreds would be really dead if they did.
The shooters, whoever they are, try to avoid direct firing.
The hospital victims wounds support these point.

I am not defending Nigerian soldiers because they are lawless.
But this incident is very suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by millionboi2: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

Expose bad governce First

Fool

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
greatbuc:
When him too go they snap picture like person wey die. Blank stares, snapping alone, snapping besides nature.. Etc

haha very funny,

As much as we all wish it was true, It's very insensitive to think no one died except truly you've been bought, in a combat between unarmed protesters and armed operatives sworn to kill them and firing bullets n armours meant for war. Really painful videos have been making rounds, showing the protesters dancing on field and the gory pictures of the aftermath, yes with same clothes on.

If you say everyone is telling lies, did you at least watch Kakaaki on AIT this morning? After talking with a survivor and an on-field nurse, one of the men hosting it said 'if not for manly attitude I would be crying now' while the other was in shock. Maybe some of you need to drop your phones for a while.

#GodBlessNigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by wingmanIII: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Government massive propaganda machinery activated. Fire on!
Nobody should be deceived. Nonsense!
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by joytothewise(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
HMM

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Miracle2020: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
may the souls of those who died rest in peace. People died, but they're heroes and heroine. There's no fake news everywhere, soldiers were seen opening fire at peaceful protesters. We could hear their voice...they're killing us, they're shooting at us. The place was quite dark while shooting was going on as seen in the viral glaring , video . The fact that the whole place was dark was enough to raise a suspicion that some people not seen by friends may have died.
those people don't have families? Let the families come out please?
So dead bodies were shouting, they are killing us abi?
If I should shout they are killing us, you will just believe without verifying abi?

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Cappoditutti: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Why is your full face not visible

Allwell52:
Nigerian man dismisses report of him being killed by soldiers

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EHcGN_Xao
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Pearchi: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
tutudesz:

If we keep spreading fake news online, UN, AU and World Court will find it hard to believe any news coming of Nigeria in the future. Did you see any soldiers carry dead bodies

How can you call lekkimasscare fake news,pls I don't have time for needless argument. You're probably paid to make real look unreal.UN too has commented on lekki killings,evil can never be covered.
you go about asking people to give names of people that died,how is it possible to know the names of people that went to protest,very useless question.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by naturefellow(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Commendable work. Well done!
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by ivolt: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2020
TsaTrinity:

Shut up my friend. If you watched DJ Switch live video, you won't spit this trash.
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊
You are too dumb.
DJ switch was playing a script for gullible people like you.
Nobody died in Lekki.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by wingmanIII: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
TsaTrinity:

Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

Some BMC are even claiming that the soldiers used fireworks! Can you imagine the level of stupidity?
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Patiks: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
DelphiOracle:
nobody is arguing these points with u. The simple thing is if you know any body that died from the shoot out, mention his/her name.

IDIOTA!

Dead bodies don't go back home and whisper to loved ones that they are dead. Besides, do you expect people to go round hospitals to search the bodies in the mogul for loved ones?

It is too early to tell who is missing or not.

The FACT still remains that, the ARMIES SHOT LIVE BULLETS AT PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WITH THE INTENTION TO KILL!

ONLY A BASTARD AND AN IDIOT TRIVIALIZE SUCH HEINOUS ACTS.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

The writer of this article is a satanic incarnate, this is one of them, if it were to be your younger brother or sister will you still be saying what you are saying.
I can tell you this your super incarnates your are working for will one day disappoint you and deny a true story about you.
Go and check from history the end of people like you will be like a dust blown by the Storm.
Doom is your lots. egbere oshi. You will pay for undermine and denying evil you and your people did to innocent folks.

Watch out for this one is one of them. If you are not with us then you are directly and indirectly with them. When the good of the land comes you...

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tooth4tooth: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Chidecmail:

(You must be very wicked, you heard from a reliable source?) are you telling world that the live video on facebook that night when protests were being mold down was fake ?.
Now I know why the devil is a black man

If you like you can cry the whole world,the fact remains that there was no live lost. You claimed lives were lost in Lekki,yet you cannot pin point one particular name of the victim.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Miracle2020: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
People died, no doubt. If in doubt, go to lekki toll gate tomorrow and ask for their names. You should have said no military went there to shoot nah , to buttress your lies
so the dead bodies are still in Lekki toll gate abi?
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2020
I was like yesterday angrily saying many things on this same forum. No be fight my brother, if you get Facebook link, twitter or Instagram of those people share it. Even if na their relatives.
My friend that is posting many things yesterday, I asked her this morning about pictures since she claimed to be there na Mushin pictures she dey share. If you get Lekki toll gate massacre pictures abeg share.

WorkBank:

I repeat you are MAD just like ur ID. You are demanding for names, Do you have a database in Nigeria to run names thru, or u will demand for thier BVN afterwards. Insha Allah the next victim will be you or your relatives. Oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2020
peacekante:
Seems like no one died truly o. But it is very ridiculous for Military men to shoot at lekki protesters weather they die or not
yes it is ridiculous and even more weird...when the military deny the where there and the governor says yes it was the military....so who is now lying..?
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by JAWBONE(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

No. Nobody died.

Emotion is not evidence.
You have been fooled.
Nobody died in Lekki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVHkdiZCEAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq5NUaz-4-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxkg8Ab_3aI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7KT09_Sh34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKFcwUTp5M
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
I was like yesterday angrily saying many things on this same forum. No be fight my brother, if you get Facebook link, twitter or Instagram of those people share it. Even if na their relatives.
My friend that is posting many things yesterday, I asked her this morning about pictures since she claimed to be there na Mushin pictures she dey share. If you get Lekki toll gate massacre pictures abeg share.

bro are u familiar with the way the army operates....did u see any dead bodies during the shitte massacre in kaduna..it is simple logic, no dead bodies no evidence of crime committed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / Man Shot Dead By Soldiers In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.