Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,277 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way (1079 Views)

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
More reason why i love to stay out of trouble and act very nice . Once i piss someone off, they will start abusing me like ''see this half human, better go find which gender you belong'' worst insult you can receive from anyone. Makes me feel like killing myself instantly.
I Don't even trust all those people that claim to genuinely love me, i know one day when i piss them off, they will start raising that kind of abuse to me and laughing at me.
Reason why i just choose to be alone and peaceful till the day God decides to take my pathetic life.
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by uselessmod1: 1:47am On Oct 22, 2020
IntersexSherry:
More reason why i love to stay out of trouble and act very nice . Once i piss someone off, they will start abusing me like ''see this half human, better go find which gender you belong'' worst insult you can receive from anyone. Makes me feel like killing myself instantly.
I Don't even trust all those people that claim to genuinely love me, i know one day when i piss them off, they will start raising that kind of abuse to me and laughing at me.
Reason why i just choose to be alone and peaceful till the day God decides to take my pathetic life.
why dem dey call u half u human? pm me with ur picture make i see
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:
why dem dey call u half u human? pm me with ur picture make i see
because am half
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by uselessmod1: 2:08am On Oct 22, 2020
IntersexSherry:
because am half
let me see
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:
let me see
really?
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by uselessmod1: 4:24am On Oct 22, 2020
IntersexSherry:
really?
yup
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by dangotesmummy: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2020
cheesy

One of the 48 laws of power is that u should never expose your weakness to anyone.once people know your weak point-anger, they'll use it against you by provoking you so that you can misbehave and ruin everything you have built over the years with your own hands.

Recommendations: 1.you need emotional intelligence
2.you need Jesus as your Lord and saviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by pozehnani(f): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
You mean you're short??

Don't worry, every single being on earth gat one thing about themselves they worry about. So you're not alone. Let them call you half or quater, ignore them and try to live a fulfilled life.

#selflove.
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by JOACHINpedro: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
All I can say is that you've been making friends with kid-brain adults.
How can someone you entrusted with your ordeals use it against you? That shit happens in our grade one
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
How many posts you've made all about yourself.
Attention starved much?
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Chii59:
How many posts you've made all about yourself.
Attention starved much?
chi i will bite you
Re: I Hate It When People Get Angry At Me, They Start Insulting Me This Way by meobizy(f): 4:45am On Nov 05, 2020
Lol at “half human.” Half animal, half ape. I need to start using stuff like these more.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gave Me $100 The First Time I Met Him Without Knowing Who I Was —poco Lee / Nengi Pregnant For Ozo? Shows Baby Bump (video) / Happy Birthday Seun Osigbesan; Jenifer Clocks A Year Older (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.