Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,402 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest (58890 Views)

Influencer, Tujepretty Beaten For Refusing To Repay N150,000 To Hair Vendor / Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Dangrace01: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Former SARS boss. Mr. James nwafor was captured in Ghana by our igbo brothers over there. I saw a video of him been dragged and beaten as well.

Went to check YouTube it's there oh.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by swedbase(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Stupid idiot. Some people never took anything serious. Common sense is not common they say.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by pixey(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Bakinwuta:
How does his going about his business become a bother to the protesters? Does this then mean you as a citizen have no right or choice but to forcefully join the protest? I guess the protesters can do better to appeal to him to support the movement . whilst its up to him to choose what to do as free citizen. As it is also his right to go about freely doing his business. just like they are free to rightly protest the situation of things . At sometime same people fighting #Endsars were arrested, abused or killed for going about there business and treated as scammers or yahoo yahoo. Now we are here fighting to turn what is wrong to right. Here we are again doing the same thing to an innocent individual going about his lawful business. Protesters need remain focused on the real issues and remain peaceful to have the desired legitimacy.

Lets not fight for our collective rights and freedom at the expense of us depriving another of his God given right to live and do business. He is entitled to it and also entitled to participate or not in a protest.

People should not create another oppressive monster in the name of fighting another monster. Let's be reasonable and tolerating of divergent opinions and positions.
Madam ! There is what they call insensitivity.That is that greedy comedian just did.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by blacknoir: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2020
The guy doing the voice over is funny AF he actually said he will use him do comedy
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Aguilar(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
mumu man shey na now you suppose dey do comedy skit, no be say e funny o. you get luck say them no touch you

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Numerouno94(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Matrimonous:
Hmmmm,
.....you dey use us do comedy, we go use you do comedy....
Got me cracking.
Well, what happened was already a well played out comedy. grin grin grin

I hv not bn happy since Tuesday night, buh i jux find myself laffin at dis. Jux like u said, d encounter itself is a cool comedy skit.

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Chuks4blu(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Abeg make una forgive am, em leav him real sence for house waka come de mumu for road. Emmanuela warn am o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by boyjo: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
He said it 8 times.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Nostradamu(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2020
AltMon2:
Popular Youtube skit maker Mark Angel of Mark Angel comedy was almost mobbed by angry youths after he was found shooting an #endsars comedy skit amidst the unrest in Port Harcourt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz7OW028EtU

Lmaooooooooo! The one wey bust my head pass na the guy wey dey chant "you dey use do comedy, you dey use us do comedy x10ce; we go use you do comedy". Chei grin grin grin grin grin, Nigerians dey VEX.

Yeye, dem for mend am small. Just small.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by hatakekakashi: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2020
kunle75:

Me too,the guy speaking in the video cracked me up badly.

you dey use am do comedy abi

we go use u do comedy today.

Abeg abeg abeg..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The purpose of the comedy is to make people laugh and it has been actualised

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by xynerise: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Some people don't know when to get it right. This is not the time for jokes. People are dying
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
I read an opportunist post who said 'opportunist are always selfish'. Was he talking about himself? Well, a mad man don't realise that he is mad.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Meedon: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
YOU THE USE US THE DO COMEDY
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
What kind of shit is that? Shey na everythin' una dey carry joke ni?
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by ruthmadaki90: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
That is his own way of bringing attention to the protests. People Should understand we all have different roles to play in this matter
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by inspectorg(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Mark why now?.....
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by ijewerek(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
AltMon2:
Popular Youtube skit maker Mark Angel of Mark Angel comedy was almost mobbed by angry youths after he was found shooting an #endsars comedy skit amidst the unrest in Port Harcourt.

I never new this guy is as senseless has this. The protestors would have teach him a bigger lesson. Mark abeg get sense for once
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Xzellentgraphic: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2020
They suppose bit hell out of him....I'm still in shock for like 3 days now I can't do anything...because the trauma of the killings and injuries incured by the protesters...someone like markangel is out there trying to make money out of the people blood and tears...may God punish him.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Bahamas95(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
My grandma dey always make this statement in situations like this.....

"Ego na so enine bo onye ofugbo"
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Brunicekid(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
"You dey use am do Comedy"
"We go use you do comedy!!!"

That part hit goal!!!
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by ProfAmaben(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bakinwuta:
How does his going about his business become a bother to the protesters? Does this then mean you as a citizen have no right or choice but to forcefully join the protest? I guess the protesters can do better to appeal to him to support the movement . whilst its up to him to choose what to do as free citizen. As it is also his right to go about freely doing his business. just like they are free to rightly protest the situation of things . At sometime same people fighting #Endsars were arrested, abused or killed for going about there business and treated as scammers or yahoo yahoo. Now we are here fighting to turn what is wrong to right. Here we are again doing the same thing to an innocent individual going about his lawful business. Protesters need remain focused on the real issues and remain peaceful to have the desired legitimacy.

Lets not fight for our collective rights and freedom at the expense of us depriving another of his God given right to live and do business. He is entitled to it and also entitled to participate or not in a protest.

People should not create another oppressive monster in the name of fighting another monster. Let's be reasonable and tolerating of divergent opinions and positions.

Shut up your dirty mouth. This is not the time to joke. You bloody northerners that love a disjointed dysfunctional system are now surprised.

I've seen the ethnic bigots you follow such as Arrewa, Simplyleo etc and I know you type.

You are very very stupid.

Where is AbdulRasheed Maina
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by sugarleen: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]am new here,, can I get a mentor??
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by realhovaps(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
How many funny this guy funny sef?

The guy's boring to be sincere I think he is the most .

We still thank God.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Lacash: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
AltMon2:

Dem suppose beat sense komot for him body, stupid element. Mark Angel kor, mark Devil ni grin
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Goodman247: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
This country, people are too unserious, every situation they use it to joke and laugh, even mark angel senseless and selfish.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by manbrain: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by kunle75(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
hatakekakashi:

The purpose of the comedy is to make people laugh and it has been actualised

Exactly wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Burgerlomo: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:
Lmaoooo. He’s very stupid. Why he de beg? E funny for him eye na. He suppose de laugh.

He will ask you how did you know if you tell him that he is stupid. grin
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44

OAM4J

My account uptimum123 has been banned by the antispam bot in the Crime section, kindly help look into it
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by MosheDayan: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Matrimonous:
Hmmmm,
.....you dey use us do comedy, we go use you do comedy....
Got me cracking.
Well, what happened was already a well played out comedy. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by JIMMY1393: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Shebi Nigerians are used to laughing at everything

Someone will tie banana leafs as a cloth and it will be soooooo funny to millions of people then you will be wondering if you have lost your sense of humour or something

Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.