Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,384 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest (58889 Views)

Influencer, Tujepretty Beaten For Refusing To Repay N150,000 To Hair Vendor / Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by JIMMY1393: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bakinwuta:
How does his going about his business become a bother to the protesters? Does this then mean you as a citizen have no right or choice but to forcefully join the protest? I guess the protesters can do better to appeal to him to support the movement . whilst its up to him to choose what to do as free citizen. As it is also his right to go about freely doing his business. just like they are free to rightly protest the situation of things . At sometime same people fighting #Endsars were arrested, abused or killed for going about there business and treated as scammers or yahoo yahoo. Now we are here fighting to turn what is wrong to right. Here we are again doing the same thing to an innocent individual going about his lawful business. Protesters need remain focused on the real issues and remain peaceful to have the desired legitimacy.

Lets not fight for our collective rights and freedom at the expense of us depriving another of his God given right to live and do business. He is entitled to it and also entitled to participate or not in a protest.

People should not create another oppressive monster in the name of fighting another monster. Let's be reasonable and tolerating of divergent opinions and positions.

Is it not Nigerians again...they can never mind their business...there are many youths that have not gone to protest but have been going to their place of work, why don't they go and beat those ones since technically they are doing the thing that would put food on their table just as mark was also doing the same thing that would put food on his table...I don't see a problem with him shooting his video but it's weird he is doing it WHILE others are protesting and in the same venue....what they could have done is just ignore him or give him the disappointed look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by PaulH07: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
AltMon2:
Popular Youtube skit maker Mark Angel of Mark Angel comedy was almost mobbed by angry youths after he was found shooting an #endsars comedy skit amidst the unrest in Port Harcourt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz7OW028EtU

Hin dey use us do comedy...

We go use you do comedy today.

Kikikikihehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg how I fit downloaded this video ooo cheesy
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by sylve11: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
boys dey vex o. shocked cool
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by alexvic12: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mr. Macaroni shot a comedy skit during the height of the End Sars campaign; we all hailed him as being energetic.

This guy is trying to do the same and suddenly, it is a sin?

Hypocrites.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Amizz20(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
AltMon2:
Popular Youtube skit maker Mark Angel of Mark Angel comedy was almost mobbed by angry youths after he was found shooting an #endsars comedy skit amidst the unrest in Port Harcourt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz7OW028EtU
EVEN JUMIA SHOTDOWN...WHO U BE TO DA MUMU EVERYTIME
UR LUCKY UR NOT AROUND CHOBA

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by crackajackIOS(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Guys are angry
People are dying
And all you could think about is a comedy
Lucky for him for not getting beaten
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope he is safe now
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Make Una Free D Guy Oo. Na Hustling Things.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by theFilmtric: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
I see nothing wrong with this!
Its his way of creating awareness!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by FahBuLous: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Bakinwuta post=95196118]How does his going about his business become a bother to the protesters? Does this then mean you as a citizen have no right or choice but to forcefully join the protest? I guess the protesters can do better to appeal to him to support the movement . whilst its up to him to choose what to do as free citizen. As it is also his right to go about freely doing his business. just like they are free to rightly protest the situation of things . At sometime same people fighting #Endsars were arrested, abused or killed for going about there business and treated as scammers or yahoo yahoo. Now we are here fighting to turn what is wrong to right. Here we are again doing the same thing to an innocent individual going about his lawful business. Protesters need remain focused on the real issues and remain peaceful to have the desired legitimacy.

Atleast one person wrote something meaningful.. He has the right to choose whether to join the protest or shoot comedy, its his business....
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by GenFunction: 1:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Mark werey in disguise
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Bakinwuta(f): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2020
pixey:

Madam ! There is what they call insensitivity.That is that greedy comedian just did.
Why because they are protesting? Then everything should be shut down in the nation if that is your point. Nothing should work let's lock everything up. From health services to transport and markets.

That isn't how law abiding protest work . He has a right and you took it away simple. They have no right to do that.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Bakinwuta(f): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Shut up your dirty mouth. This is not the time to joke. You bloody northerners that love a disjointed dysfunctional system are now surprised.

I've seen the ethnic bigots you follow such as Arrewa, Simplyleo etc and I know you type.

You are very very stupid.

Where is AbdulRasheed Maina

If u like scream or bark . I have every right to follow and unfollow anyone. If it worries you can go to hell. You don't run or own my affairs as such get a life.

Only uncivilized cowards and dunce attack or insult people for there God given rights to have an opinion on matters. Using such insults only belittles you upstairs.

Who is Maina....do stay sane and focused you are losing it .
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Bakinwuta(f): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
stubbornman:

Shut up and stop being insensitive

You don't correct a wrong by doing wrong. Also you can't shut me up I have a right to.

You ain't any different from the SARS operative. except for the gun probably.

If we are insensitive you are intolerant and an oppressor of others right to speak or go about there legitimate business.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Bakinwuta(f): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
No one said he shouldn't do his skit,what is annoying is him using a sensitive issue as a joke to trend and make money.
Let him pick on another thing to use as comedy,not #endsars protest.

undecided But they said he shouldn't and are trying to assault him over it. We all saw it.

It's the #Endsars a propriety thing or event?
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by ProfAmaben(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Bakinwuta:

If u like scream or bark . I have every right to follow and unfollow anyone. If it worries you can go to hell. You don't run or own my affairs as such get a life.

Only uncivilized cowards and dunce attack or insult people for there God given rights to have an opinion on matters. Using such insults only belittles you upstairs.

Who is Maina....do stay sane and focused you are losing it .

Move on Talakawa/ Almajiri. No further reply from me. Spits!
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Alexaonfleek: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Bakinwuta:

undecided But they said he shouldn't and are trying to assault him over it. We all saw it.

It's the #Endsars a propriety thing or event?
It's as bad as using a sensitive issue like rape to make a comedy skit
Hope you get the idea.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Bakinwuta(f): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
It's as bad as using a sensitive issue like rape to make a comedy skit
Hope you get the idea.

Yea right. Don't be intolerant . people have made comedy skit of everything in the world. What will have being appropriate response is collectively not patronizing as a protest and not to intimidate them.

They are free to go about there legitimate business especially where the joke is not meant to promote rape or negative vices. It's a damn harmless comedy that did not bring about SARS or police brutality.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest by Bakinwuta(f): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Move on Talakawa/ Almajiri. No further reply from me. Spits!

You need to stop spitting around during corvid-19 cos you could infect someone.

Lastly always remember to be sane and remain safe!

Your humble talaka/almajiri signing out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.