Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead (91006 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ivolt: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2020
unscripted:
hope you have been paid ?
Is that all you got script director?
The whole plan will be exposed soon and the perpetrators identified.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by MurderX: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Guess the live ammunition found after the assualt were also fake. Turning off the lights and removing the camera showed intent to cause harm and cover up. There is no justification whatever to move an army with live weapons against peaceful protesters sitting and singing the National anthem. They deserve whatever reaction they got for their action, someone close is still In coma after being hit by a car while running from the protest ground during the assault, Oke died by a stray bullet from their activities, nobody can absolve the government of this atrocity whether or not these reported deaths are real or fake news. They are complicit and obviously didn't anticipate the reaction of the provoked, oppressed masses.

6 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by bluefilm: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
I thought as much.

Fake news people everywhere.

Nonsense. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by fuke(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
unscripted:
hope you have been paid ?

THE guy who wrote this has a solid law firm in USA.
He is asking for proof so as to approach Hague.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ivolt: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
GolDRoger:
This is very funny. . . Even if that person is not you, it doesn't change the fact that it's someone, and he is dead. Fromthat very massacre

MODIFIED:
propagandist are all over nairaland now trying to cause confusion everywhere.
This particular thread has been altered, coz when i commented on it bfor it hits the FP, the video and link up there now is different from the one then.
Agent of destruction.
Where is your evidence that the person is dead or that it occur in 2020?

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerian army is marking every evidence as fake news.
This is what they mean when they talk about cyber war.

3 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by phazotron(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
SleekyP:
its getting clearer now..EndSars YES!! But Stop Burning Lagos...we will protect the city at all cost.

Nigerians don't think straight. The cabal is playing a script and we dey fall for am. Why haven't soldiers been deployed to maintain law and order? They're playing a waiting game! If we are not careful and stop this madness we may have rwanda 2.0 on our hands! Nigerians put aside your emotions and fucking think!

4 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by kalvoken(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
khalleb:
For the Yorubas, they are urging you to destroy Tinubu's properties in Yoruba land, they have not destroyed those of Atiku, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu in their areas.

The earlier the Yorubas know this is an attempt to break and destroy them, the better for them.
Besides, they only started with alleged Tinubu's properties, no they are burning down all revenue yielding assets in Yoruba land and the president is quiet.

The IBOS did not attack their leaders but we are here shouting and allowed the IBOS to hijacked it from our peaceful protest to what they now use to attack our Obas and leaders

My Yoruba folks, time to use your head

I know you chipped in those non igbo names so you won't appear as your self- bigot. But we already know you. And tell all your pay Masters that it's a game over for them old Devils in Nigeria.

There were no shooting but the Governor was in the hospital, to visit who? No death but the military had bodies in their truck..

I know you are a fulani man, but you can never come between the south again. You people should go back to your nomadic business and leave Nigeria for the owners.

4 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Catchfirez: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com

It shall never be well with you and the useless people who liked this post. I lost a friend. I was there. You be bastard. Idiot like you don't deserve to be alive.

6 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by topboss: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
SANWOOLU VISITED HIS MOTHER IN HOSPITAL.

NA HIM STINKING MAMA BE THE INJURED PROTESTER IN HOSPITAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by georgeakins: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Tinubu will bounce back. We all love him, only few outsiders are complaining and they don't matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by fuke(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
bluefilm:
I thought as much.

Fake news people everywhere.

Nonsense. sad

They have lost it.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
khalleb:
For the Yorubas, they are urging you to destroy Tinubu's properties in Yoruba land, they have not destroyed those of Atiku, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu in their areas.

The earlier the Yorubas know this is an attempt to break and destroy them, the better for them.
Besides, they only started with alleged Tinubu's properties, no they are burning down all revenue yielding assets in Yoruba land and the president is quiet.

The IBOS did not attack their leaders but we are here shouting and allowed the IBOS to hijacked it from our peaceful protest to what they now use to attack our Obas and leaders

My Yoruba folks, time to use your head
u are very stupid ur hatred for igbo will kill u,
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by oyebode11: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2020
May God Punish you for this Dubious narrative you are Pushing to confuse people. May the blood of those that were killed ask from all your generation and that of your unborn children, Playing on the gullible mind of Nigerian. It sad alot of people will be confused and believe this shit you are Pushing. It is all part of your agenda to have paid these actors and use the videos to discredit the real video... Once again. May your generation experience 100 times pain and die mysterious death if you are part of this cover-up. You are saying all those live Instagram videos are fake... No one was shot at the Lekki toll gate? and the army didn't attack protesters.?and why was there a curfew, Why was Camera removed at the toll gate? May God Punish Your generation once again. Evil bastards..
madridguy:

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

5 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by topboss: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
NIGERIANS BEWARE OF BMC AND ATTEMPTED COVER UP.

GO ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AND KEEP CIRCULATING ALL EVIDENCE AS WE HAVE DONE.

WE OUT NUMBER THE PAID BMC, AND VIDEOS DONT LIE.

5 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

I've thought the same..

I knew 90% of those videos were fake..

Just as they circulated fake videos during the Xenophobia in SA just to spite the crisis..

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ivolt: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
ChikezieU:
it's some disgruntled elements like you that attached and circulated a fake video at the time when the real ones were being circulated. To use just one fake one to debunk the dozens of real ones is hypocrisy since YouTube has block all of the videos.

Now mr, Get all those video's that was circulated and the people that was killed and wounded and proof to us that they were fake.

you can even proof the list/facts of police brutality fake as well.
Oh, you have switched from Lekki massacre which is fake to police brutality which is real.
The violence you are promoting will consume eventually.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by flokii: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
lrdval:
They have started what they learnt from thier slave masters. They want to use tribe and divide us. They have paid some online idiots to use Lagos incident to divide us. This is beyond you all. This is beyond tribe,Apc or Pdp. Tompolo or OBJ. We don't want any them. The youth need good government. We need these old fools to give way. If they pay you to be on sites to be talking about tribes. Shame on your generation. That 1500 or 2k they gave you will still finish.

Apa arungun owo like you.. you're burning investments in Lagos because you don't have such in your region.

You are envious of development in South West following years of sweat and hardwork by Yorubas. I believe you're happy now.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by raphy(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
if na fake news time will tell. make we just wait for government to open road again.

but for now stroll around our hood till our eyelid is heavy ..

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by nomenclature(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Are you back from your hibernation? Behold nigerians ,the most useless human to ever grace earth
madridguy:

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by topboss: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
flokii:

Apa arungun owo like you.. you're burning investments in Lagos because you don't have such in your region.

You are envious of development in South West following years of sweat and hardwork by Yorubas. I believe you're happy now.
[/s]

GO THROUGH THIS BMC POST, IT IS THE SAME THING ALTHROUGH.

PAID BMC.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Bobby95(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
People were hit. Some died, army took confirm dead bodies to coverup evidence or u think the Goverment is stupid to leave dead bodies on the protest ground. If u are waiting for someone to call in for missing person, baba u go wait tire. How many people get missing in lagos on a daily, how many u know. Mind u i was on dj switch instagram live she confirmed everything.

5 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by ejanla077: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

Typical yorubA Muslim.. Neither here nor there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by sofiscatedmoron: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:
So they attacked and burnt through Yorubaland just like that, and even disrespected our king Oba of Lagos

Now BBC and Aljazera asked for proof, they are now coming out to say they are alive
They touched Lagos and not yoruba land,
Correct yourself
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by madridguy(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Accept my condolence. Please help us with your late friend name and Facebook/IG account.

Catchfirez:

It shall never be well with you and the useless people who liked this post. I lost a friend. I was there. You be bastard. Idiot like you don't deserve to be alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by topboss: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Bobby95:
People were hit. Some died, army took confirm dead bodies to coverup evidence or u think the Goverment is stupid to leave dead bodies on the protest ground. If u are waiting for someone to call in for missing person, baba u go wait tire. How many people get missing in lagos on a daily, how many u know. Mind u i was on dj switch instagram live she confirmed everything.

MANY PEOPLE FROM TOLL GATE ARE NOW MISSING.

THE MISSING PEOPLE PICTURES ARE ALL OVER TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by comrChris(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
I can confirm few at different police stations but the acclaimed massacre at the toll gate was a BIG lie. Its painful i didn't save or screen shot of instagram or twitter page of the guy passing the instructions. The person listed every properties attacked yesterday with their addresses.

This is a attack on everyone living or working in Lagos.

You're evil and heartless
Keep playing politics with people's life
You will soon meet your Waterloo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
I swear one of my sister called me yesterday and she was just crying over the phone. I swear whoever that package the fake videos/photos will meet his/her waterloo soon. The video caused disasters and they were able to operate free of charge in Lagos since everyone believed the videos and pictures are real.

The people who instigated violence and destruction of innocent people's property based on the strength of fake stories will rot in the hottest part of hell!
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Obichukwuu: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The truth pain this IGBO MAN well well. grin angry grin grin

But Nigerians are watching and we will respond to the groups that caused this violence soon. cool Nobody have monopoly over violence.

[img]https:///view/nigerian-fire-comedy-gif-10219906.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by nograv: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmm so the government sponsored fake news begins..

Much like the sponsored Northern hoodlums leaping out of government trucks with suited government handlers..

Mtchew..
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by sugarleen: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
behind the scenes?? you must be a joker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.