Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead (90906 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by livinbygrace: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

cant you use your head....??

which kind gun sparks like that when shot....??

I just watched the video clearly and you are right.The video was doctored.

3 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by uptimum123(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
topboss:

ARGUE WITH THE VIDEO, I GOT NO TIME FOR PAID BMC. I HAVE A REAL JOB.

SEE THE VIBRANT YOUTH THAT ARE NO LONGER WITH US BECOS OF THAT OLD MAN.

ALL ATROCITIES ARE RECORDED LIVE AND THE WORLD IS VIEWING THEM, SO SAVE YOUR LIES.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnWHu5j88V/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnLn4wjw2n/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmyyg4jTSt/

Bro please stop spreading or posting fake news

The lady in the video died from a bike accident while going home from the protest and that was days before the lekki toll shooting.

Get your priorities right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by tit(f): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
What is the title of the film you are making?
Who is the director?
Who are the actors and actresses in the film?
Or this your "film" does not want publicity?
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by DBadman: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
unscripted:
hope you have been paid ?
grin
unscripted:
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Celebsnews2: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Good to know.

"Stop Killing our Children", former President Obassanjo and former Presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, blow hot on Bhhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGguxxMX8j8
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by mamotalk: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

Shut up and stop inciting tribal wars, the blame is on the bastards that posted it and passed it around, stop being foolish.
you people are the most senseless set in life. I know that God will expose you people one day so that every eyes will see what is inside all of you.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Commentor: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Sijo01:
...wish Oke can come out to say he's alive too and that he was just shooting a movie. cry

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by 02Kebreal(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
It shall not be well with anyone trying to destabilize this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by SoBright101: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Please nairalanders, don't fall for this cheap propaganda, madridguy is a known payed agent on here with multiple accounts

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Ategberoson(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Yoruba youths made themselves to be used cry

no igwe or king of warri palace is race, no Igbo and south south politicians businesses was burnt but you burnt the companies that employed thousands of your fellow Yoruba and you want people to cheer you

all Yorubas aren't happy with you protesters that will appeal to shed your sword to give room for the president to implement. as it is now our societies is not secure, hoodlums and cultist have taken over where as east and south south is save

this is not a time to be called Yoruba, we fall to the script of propagandist

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Segunbabba(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by omotomki: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
May everlasting curse be on those people hiding under a good protest to #endsars to achieve their evil agenda. May the blood of those people who died innocently be upon them .no matter how long, the truth will come out .This evil people know the truth ,beware of themy, many on nairaland.May God expose them

oyebode11:
May God Punish you for this Dubious narrative you are Pushing to confuse people. May the blood of those that were killed ask from all your generation and that of your unborn children, Playing on the gullible mind of Nigerian. It sad alot of people will be confused and believe this shit you are Pushing. It is all part of your agenda to have paid these actors and use the videos to discredit the real video... Once again. May your generation experience 100 times pain and die mysterious death if you are part of this cover-up. You are saying all those live Instagram videos are fake... No one was shot at the Lekki toll gate? and the army didn't attack protesters.?and why was there a curfew, Why was Camera removed at the toll gate? May God Punish Your generation once again. Evil bastards..

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by phazotron(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Ategberoson:
Yoruba youths made themselves to be used cry

no igwe or king of warri palace is race, no Igbo and south south politicians businesses was burnt but you burnt the companies that employed thousands of your fellow Yoruba and you want people to cheer you

all Yorubas aren't happy with you protesters that will appeal to shed your sword to give room for the president to implement. as it is now our societies is not secure, hoodlums and cultist have taken over where as east and south south is save

this is not a time to be called Yoruba, we fall to the script of propagandist

No mind them. I've been sounding this alarm since yesterday

Them they abuse me

Them no dey think

Nigerians have no thinking ability at all
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Littletosay: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
So the videos of doctors and nurses trying to remove bullets from people who were shot on video where mind you one died are fake? The video of the old yoruba lady crying on youtube that her child is gone is fake?

Look you paid bot need to shut the F up. Real people died real people got hit with bullets which will cause future handicaps not to mention the current pain they're in. If you feel they don't deserve our empathy then go stand in front of a gun and take one and tell me how you feel.

This thing was streamed live so those of you saying gunshots were dubbed in should show us the aliens you got your technology from. Useless jihadists.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by bluefilm: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
fuke:

They have lost it.

Totally
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by coruso(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
All this stories of I am not death is a ploy to confuse and lower the moral of the youth from pushing for #endSARS, #Endbadgovernance.
To the Muslim brothers from the North This isn't a religious war, to Southern brothers this is not about Igbo or Yourubas, it is a fight for a country, where everyone will benefit let's not lose focus.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Littletosay: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Don't mind the useless Jihadists. May the true living God bring a plague upon them and their generations.

oyebode11:
May God Punish you for this Dubious narrative you are Pushing to confuse people. May the blood of those that were killed ask from all your generation and that of your unborn children, Playing on the gullible mind of Nigerian. It sad alot of people will be confused and believe this shit you are Pushing. It is all part of your agenda to have paid these actors and use the videos to discredit the real video... Once again. May your generation experience 100 times pain and die mysterious death if you are part of this cover-up. You are saying all those live Instagram videos are fake... No one was shot at the Lekki toll gate? and the army didn't attack protesters.?and why was there a curfew, Why was Camera removed at the toll gate? May God Punish Your generation once again. Evil bastards..

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Aflix(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
phazotron:

Don't mind Nigerians. Very stupid people. I was saying something similar yesterday. If you see the way them attack me for WhatsApp. Let them burn the whole of Lagos. We'll see if that will remove buhari.
MUGU! Nobody was shot, yet sanwo olu gave a live broadcast to apologize and also visited the wounded in the hospital Nobody was shot and Osinbajo is busy tweeting apologies on Twitter You think everybody is as stupid as APC zombies abi?

3 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by xtycool: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:
So they attacked and burnt through Yorubaland just like that, and even disrespected our king Oba of Lagos

Now BBC and Aljazera asked for proof, they are now coming out to say they are alive

Yoruba's need to think deep
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by SoBright101: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

2 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by NumbEmotions(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Littletosay:
So the videos of doctors and nurses trying to remove bullets from people who were shot on video where mind you one died are fake? The video of the old yoruba lady crying on youtube that her child is gone is fake?

Look you paid bot need to shut the F up. Real people died real people got hit with bullets which will cause future handicaps not to mention the current pain they're in. If you feel they don't deserve our empathy then go stand in front of a gun and take one and tell me how you feel.

This thing was streamed live so those of you saying gunshots were dubbed in should show us the aliens you got your technology from. Useless jihadists.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Rilwayne001: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Sijo01:
...wish Oke can come out to say he's alive too and that he was just shooting a movie. cry

He was killed by thugs that online protesters and influencers were cheering.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Johnnyrio: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:

Apa arungun owo like you.. you're burning investments in Lagos because you don't have such in your region.

You are envious of development in South West following years of sweat and hardwork by Yorubas. I believe you're happy now.
fool without any genus. sometimes I wonder how this useless people think, South West development ke, as if to themselves they can achieve anything.
The best thing is for the FG to allow for a secession, that's the only thing that can bring joy to different tribalist like you thinking of superiority over the other.
SECEDE, COMPETE and SEE YOUR INFERIORITY.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:

It was an orchestrated anti Yoruba campaign.

Unfortunately, daft naive Yorubas who claim to be liberal fell for it stupidly.

Check well and see how many institutions were destroyed nationwide.

you are very stupid for saying this. Do you have a heart at all? Check videos you will see Banks and properties vandalized in Enugu, Rivers and Abia. Your problem is that you feel so insulated in that your Lagos Cocoon that you don't even know that the same looting happened outside. All these people robbing and looting are the biggest fools you loot and destroy the sweat of people and they don't think that retribution not catch them. People took loans to finance these businesses. You see the youth themselves are even worse than the old men we are trying to remove.

1 Like

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by teejet: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2020

Receive SENSE for once.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Fgwa: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2020
wale377:

Nice analysis bro..... butttt...... I don’t know the video you saw but the one I saw, the solider shot..... and you could have seen the crowd dispersing.

See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbfzxvN8T3Y

Some people died some injured.( stray bullet comes in)

Some cultist where there to attack their rivals

Guy! watch well, soldiers were not shooting plz. No one was even running.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Twoclans(f): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Watch the video critically and carefully you will observe the shot were fired to the sky and not directly to the protesters. If the soldiers shot at the protesters I am sure by now people like Aisha Yesufu, Falz and other celebrities will be sharing it with photos and videos.

Let us be careful how we bring sentiments into things.It is actually irrelevant what the soldiers shot at.Have you ever been at a scene were gunshots were fired ?The truma is enough to kill someone.

The soldiers had no business been at that venue for crying out loud.Even if they went to the protest ground wearing their swim suits. They have no business with that protest ground..

How were they deployed that fast? Like how? angry

We need to speak truth to government ,this country is a mess and needs to be fixed.

The nature of my job makes me a very mobile person,the impunity of our personnel on the streets are alarming and mind you it is not just SARS alone.The police,the army,the VIO ,the road safety person on the street all in the same whatsapp group.

We really dont have much regard for each other in this country.

5 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Kelvinhunta: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
This one no follow, Na damage control. The massacre was alleged to be don't in the night, this picture was taken in broad day light. We are not fools
wale377:
A Nigerian man has come to clear the air that he is not dead.

The man you can see in the pics Below has come out to say he didn’t die oo that he was just shooting a movie scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y1nJyI1GLk
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by GeneralOjukwu: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
obynzo:

obynzo to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
you are very stupid for saying this. Do you have a heart at all? Check videos you will see Banks and properties vandalized in Enugu, Rivers and Abia. Your problem is that you feel so insulated in that your Lagos Cocoon that you don't even know that the same looting happened outside. All these people robbing and looting are the biggest fools you loot and destroy the sweat of people and they don't think that retribution not catch them. People took loans to finance these businesses. You see the youth themselves are even worse than the old men we are trying to remove.

Yes, I agree with your message to your parents.
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by wintersnow(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
weyreypey:

The sensible part

Am not trying to doubt that there was a massacre, but watch this video very well .. at 0:09 you can see Sparks from the gun yet not sound.. I don't understand how that's possible
Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by phranco(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
No sir and why?

You have been paid to disseminate lies for damage control . Didn't you see the live videos from djswitch , when they are firing bullets to protesters, or is that a doctored video too. Oga seems you want to bring curse upon yourself and household , for trying to lie against innocent youths that their lives were cut shot. Use Google and do image search and see if those graphic images our youths , have appeared in the internet before 20-10-2020. You all think we are daft, nemesis will soon catch up with you, since you are blind to differentiate between a live video and doctored one .

2 Likes

Re: 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com
You're just talking crap.
If they were no shootings at the lekki toll gate why did.
The governor of Lagos state visit those victims injured as a result of shooting on lekki toll gate, (those victims in the hospital will testify according to what happened when they've be healed and discharge from the hospital).
What made the youth went on rappage destroying properties in Lagos state as a result of those shootings.
Are you aware there were residents living close by and neighborhoods (eye witnesses close to the event recoding with their phone and video cameras)
-- because of what happened in Lagos yesterday the magistrate court in portharcourt has been burnt down as we speak.
Are you also aware because of what happened in Lagos state yesterday these was uprising in the youth in portharcourt destroying some federal properties yesterday which has led to the partially shut down of portharcourt refinery only the security staff are working (depo are not loading again, fuel scarcity looms be ready for it)
Be there and be talking what you're not aware of.
I pity those idiots that's giving you likes because they're some ignorant and morons in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.