Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers (1463 Views)

Sango Was A King Before Becoming Deity – Alaafin Of Oyo / The Returned Oba’s Staff is Fake - Royal Prince Calls Out Oba Of Lagos (Video) / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Dreyton36: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria must be great again #Buhariisamurderer

I watched the video of Oba of Lagos palace being flamed up and bags of rice for the covid_19 palliatives being taken out to be shared to the community
And his staff being stolen as well

Many people say without the staff , no kingship

Here comes my question for the day , can that same Oba of Lagos retain his seat as KING without his staff ?
Or what will become of him?
Pls I need reasonable answer oo make I no tag you say you be SARS I need answers

#Tinubuisamurderer
#Buhariisamurderer
#Sanwooluisamurderer
Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by JokeAdeleke: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2020
No. No staff no kingship. The staff is the proof of office. When the staff is absent, there's no king

3 Likes

Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Dreyton36: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
No. No staff no kingship. The staff is the proof of office. When the staff is absent, there's no king

Veey good , that one sweet me , he looses too
Imagine how many bags of rice in one person's house , and he's still called kabiyesi
Kabiyesi kill him papa where e dey

7 Likes

Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by illicit(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2020
He has been declared persona non grata

As u can see from d videos

Someone else has even stepped in his shoes....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Priapus69: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2020
It wasn't stolen. The people who gave it to him simply took it back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by SisterFire(f): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
E
u are pained ntoooooor gi grin grin

He will drown out of pains in lagoon soon
Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by TooMuchStuff: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2020
It's different case here. He was attacked by his children and grandchildren. Simple.

He will get another sceptre or staff from the SOURCE....! Royal regalia and paraphernalia are sacred and the meaning behind the designs are shrouded in secrecy.

The gods are wise....

1 Like

Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Henix(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
This is Nigeria. Once u are in the good book of the ruling party, there must be a way to shortchang even the so called traditional practice in ur favour. So to answer ur question, Tinubu's men will manufacture a new staff for the Lagoon Oba who happens to be more or less a political Oba

2 Likes

Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Omihanifa: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
The man is a greedy idiot undecided
If not for this attack to his palace no one would have known that he's sitting on palliatives meant for the masses

He should count himself luck that the military came to his rescue grin

A shameless retired police officer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Dreyton36: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
illicit:
He has been declared persona non grata

As u can see from d videos

Someone else has even stepped in his shoes....

Fire for fire grin

1 Like

Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Dreyton36: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
It's different case here. He was attacked by his children and grandchildren. Simple.

He will get another sceptre or staff from the SOURCE....! Royal regalia and paraphernalia are sacred and the meaning behind the designs are shrouded in secrecy.

The gods are wise....

Hmmm another point
Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Dreyton36: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Henix:
This is Nigeria. Once u are in the good book of the ruling party, there must be a way to shortchang even the so called traditional practice in ur favour. So to answer ur question, Tinubu's men will manufacture a new staff for the Lagoon Oba who happens to be more or less a political Oba

Chai
Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by Dreyton36: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Omihanifa:
If not for this attack to his palace no one would have known that he's sitting on palliatives meant for the masses

So he's when an officer , no wonder thievery still they him blood
Re: When A King's Staff Is Being Stolen Away From Him , Pls I Need Answers by mytime24(f): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omihanifa:

ex police officer cheesy

No wonder, i dey their blood

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Understand Why My Urhobo In-Law Won't Shake My Hand / Yoruba Gods Protect Fidel Castro: Priest / We Cry For Funeral Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.