Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hoodlums Have Hijacked The Protest Security Forces Must Restore Law And Order - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Have Hijacked The Protest Security Forces Must Restore Law And Order (213 Views)

Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation / Loan Apps Have Hijacked My Calendar / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Have Hijacked The Protest Security Forces Must Restore Law And Order by dederocs(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
This protest was about bad governance and police brutality, and overall hardship...It is shameful to see criminal youths breaking all the shops and looting, stealing and killing, these hoodlums have killed quite a number, and inflicted injuries and losses to businesses worth billions.

Why did the Nigerian security apparatus abdicate its duty, the curfew was to differentiate criminals from legitimate Nigerians, so why tolerate mob of criminals with cutlass, sticks and local guns to operate freely?

Where are the police crack team to deal with this criminality?...the police officers are still collecting salaries, or are they scared?

Nigerian citizens are being harrassed and intimidated by these hooligans, their businesses are being destroyed, security operatives should take control of the state, otherwise they will be reprisal attacks, all it takes is a few AK rifles to disperse these fools. The protests has ended, those online chest beaters who stay inside supporting mayhem only know when violence starts no one knows when and how it ends, if there is total breakdown of law and order,i hope you have a gun, cos a criminal has no friend, he will prey on any opportuinity, once their money and funds are low, they will come rob you. The mission is not to burn down Lagos state, the mission is to protest against police brutality, and bad governance, you all have been warned!
Re: Hoodlums Have Hijacked The Protest Security Forces Must Restore Law And Order by wakaman: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2020
True my brother, true.

Very sad.
People are blinded by sentiments and don't realise we are headed for not a war but a true massacre of Nigerians by the criminals that have never been disbanded in our society as the security agents are being taunted and hunted even after being disbanded.
If you are not a criminal stop the protests as we now see what is happening is no more peaceful.
Get off the streets and let us identify the criminals that are doing this other wise you are complicit.

#endendsarsnow!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Have Hijacked The Protest Security Forces Must Restore Law And Order by dederocs(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
wakaman:
True my brother, true.

Very sad.
People are blinded by sentiments and don't realise we are headed for not a war but a true massacre of Nigerians by the criminals that have never been disbanded in our society as the security agents are being taunted and hunted even after being disbanded.
If you are not a criminal stop the protests as we now see what is happening is no more peaceful.
Get off the streets and let us identify the criminals that are doing this other wise you are complicit.

#endendsarsnow!
Its really sad, some Nigerian youths are not objective at all, it was about end sars, why are police being killed and hunted, it is simply criminals carrying out vandetta and reprisals, like i said earlier, if the police do not wake up to its duty, people will gang up and bear arms to kill these hoodlums, then it will spiral out of control into a civil war, and most online chest beaters have never been in a gunfight before, talk more of a full blown war.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protest: Court Orders Police To Probe Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Davido, Burna / Troops Of Operation Accord Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers In North West Zone / Gunmen Kill Commissioner's Brother In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.