Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation (762 Views)

MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police / Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / 'Mad Man' Who Received N1.5 Million Alert During Interrogation Arrested In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by excober080(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Atimes I get confused, does MOHBAD have a wife? Normal kind of wife or Yoruba kind of wife? Her name is Omowumi Aloba, did I also hear that her mama, I mean Mohbad's " mother in law" is/was an officer of the Nigerian police force? Nigerian police oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, I will reserve my comment on how I don't trust ALL police people, they can do and undo, is It also true that MOHBAD did not have a bank account and that monies earned from his music were paid into Omowumi's account? Is it also true that MOHBAD bought property in his wife's and mother-in-law's name(s)?

Life of a man! Man came to this world to suffer and when he expresses himself in uncontrollable outbursts, the world will call him names.

Mohbad's mother( Woman) was missing for 10 years from Mohbad's life, Mohbad's father(Man) suffered to raise him with proceeds of his carpentry work, when MOHBAD came of age and started making money, women showed up, his mother in-law reaping through her daughter and his mother lived in Lekki but the man who took charge for 10 years was still living in ikorodu at the time of Mohbad's death, at death they still left man to bury his son, man dey suffer oooo, did I hear that MOHBAD bought his father a piece of land to build his church? Omo one year rent in Lekki can buy a full street in ikorodu oooooo, stop playing!

Man sowed, women hijacked the harvest, life of a man, last last na man( MOHBAD ) still die as sacrificial lamb na, and now that he is gone, everybody will still be fine abi?

I will never be a sacrificial lamb for anybody, if e too hard, I go tuwama!

RIP IMOLE!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by Alchemy528: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by misreal(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Lol..na so life dey na
Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by wakaman: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Igbo baaastard.
" yoruber kind of wife"

Is it not your mothers in the east that have to internship in ashewo first before marriage, is it not your tradition evident in the ratio of your tribe in prostition all over nigeria.

You can go and verify.

Son of a pig fathered by 1000 unknown gun men
Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by excober080(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2023
misreal:
Lol..na so life dey na
that is seriously
Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
wakaman:
Igbo baaastard.
" yoruber kind of wife"

Is it not your mothers in the east that have to internship in ashewo first before marriage, is it not your tradition evident in the ratio of your tribe in prostition all over nigeria.

You can go and verify.

Is this guy ok ...
No seriously I'm sure he is not ok.
Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by excober080(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
wakaman:
Igbo baaastard.
" yoruber kind of wife"

You can go and verify.

hnnmn
Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by Franzinni: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
wakaman:
Igbo baaastard.
" yoruber kind of wife"

You can go and verify.

not necessary guy... This kind thing you go just read and scroll am pass instead of giving it attention ... If he can use a couple of alphabets to invoke such strong emotional outburst in you men ... It's just words, it's left to the reader to give them meaning otherwise they have none.
Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by osmosis101(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2023
I WILL NEVA BE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB FOR ANYBODY SUCCESS
Re: Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation by excober080(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2023
osmosis101:
I WILL NEVA BE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB FOR ANYBODY SUCCESS
simple

(1) (Reply)

A Fake Lawyer Who Handled 26 Cases And Won All Has Been Arrested / Video Of Bobrisky Arriving In Court This Morning (Pics/Video) / Police Kill 2 Car Snatchers, Arrest 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.