Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

#endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings (2261 Views)

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination / This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
A radio interview has revealed how a car dealer in apo narrates how he lost over 35 million naira to the rampage and havoc recked by hoodlums who went about to disrupt the peaceful protest of #endsars protest in Abuja on monday. He some cars burnt worth over 3-5 million for each he was in a depressed state and was also in tears on live radio saying that the burnings were not by protesters but by thugs he also said that "they have recked me" "they have finished me" and have a lot of harm to my business saying that the protests should be put to an end.......
We await the response of the NIGERIAN government to the protest and pray that more is done to prevent such loss as not only this car dealer was involved but several others and their business in ruins this will have and indirect impact on the NIGERIAN economy at large so help us God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0AYaRcfbU pls click on the link to check my content out
What is your say on this ?
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Kestolove(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Sorry oga but things HV to fall apart for it to fall in place...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:
. You are right I pray the protest yields the kind of result we want oh
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Fweezy(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Someone needs to be held responsible for the loss and damages. The government needs to compensate him for failing to protect his business interests. If they dont they have no right to collect taxes from him.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Fweezy:
Someone needs to be held responsible for the loss and damages. The government needs to compensate him for failing to protect his business interests. If they dont they have no right to collect taxes from him.
yes 100% on point sir they use our taxes to travel abroad and buy the latest cars Nigeria is really in shambles
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Kingzeez10: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:
I pray you lost all your investments too so i can tell you sorry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Elsueno: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
These useless thugs trashed my bros car. smash his windscreens and windows in Abuja.

Abeg Endsars people should stop attacking innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Elsueno:
These useless thugs trashed my bros car. smash his windscreens and windows in Abuja.

Abeg Endsars people should stop attacking innocent Nigerians
am sorry for your lost may God help us in this country oh Kai walahi it's not funny at all
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingzeez10:

I pray you lost all your investments too so i can tell you sorry.
pls don't say it like that everyone has his or her own point of view and your view is also right we all frown at the actions of the hoodlooms it's very very bad
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by sammirano: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
You people know nothing. Instead of him to condemn the protest that has attracted the violence he is still blaming govt. How daft.

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
sammirano:
You people know nothing. Instead of him to condemn the protest that has attracted the violence he is still blaming govt. How daft.
yes you are right but if we had better security in this country this would not have happened in the first place nobody supports any of this in fact Nigerians are very angry with the actions of the hoodlooms we just pray for this nation oh

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by ipinuoluwa96184: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
ipinuoluwa96184:
what the hoodlums did is in no way supported by anybody in fact it's very grave
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by WoeBetide666: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:

You wannabe anarchists will get your day in court. Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
WoeBetide666:

You wannabe anarchists will get your day in court. Just wait and see
may God help us this nation needs the direct intervention of God

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Emmypure: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
na which tribe him be ?

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emmypure:
na which tribe him be ?
hahaha I dunno why you are asking but he is Yoruba according to his name when I was listening to the radio program
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by marshalcarter: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
What's with this guy and the violin undecided

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=marshalcarter post=95214689]What's with this guy and the violin undecided[/quote how man go do nw ���
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by mrsteel: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:
Come on...
This is a very careless statement
Do u know what it means to lose 35m in this present Nigeria?
U don't joke with every thing

2 Likes

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
mrsteel:

Come on...
This is a very careless statement
Do u know what it means to lose 35m in this present Nigeria?
U don't joke with every thing
yeah 35 million is a lot of money oh Kai the man was in tears during the interview
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Kccheechy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:
î wonder if you would say this if you were in his shoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kccheechy:
î wonder if you would say this if you were in his shoes.
you are right sir it's a tragic event
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Elsueno: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jerryjasper:
am sorry for your lost may God help us in this country oh Kai walahi it's not funny at all

Amen woh, the guys just turn destroyers and robbers. Burgling business and stealing stuff

Off topic, Your pretty good with the violin woh, I pray u hit the jackpot soonest

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Ifebaby16(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Too bad! cry

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Elsueno:

Amen woh, the guys just turn destroyers and robbers. Burgling business and stealing stuff

Off topic, Your pretty good with the violin woh, I pray u hit the jackpot soonest
thanks alot sir I really appreciate God bless
Back to topic this just goes to prove the fact that an average NiGERIAN is corrupt and our problem is not 100 percent the government but our mentality in fact corruption is in the fabric of our DNA people are protesting for our good but some evil individuals are looting and stealing causing unnecessary mayhem may God Judge them IJN

1 Like

Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 2:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Ifebaby16:
Too bad! cry
we hope that they will be some kind of support from the government to those who lost their lives and properties or who where maimed in any way possible
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Jerryjasper:
we hope that they will be some kind of support from the government to those who lost their lives and properties or who where maimed in any way possible
The problem is even if aid is rendered it might still be embezeled
Re: #endsars "I Lost Over 35 Million Naira" Says Apo Car Dealer To The Burnings by Jerryjasper(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2020
May God help this country

(1) (Reply)

Bat Ability Test / Peoples Prime And Workforce Test Nextweek Tuesday And Friday Respectively / How To Get A Job In Nigeria Without An Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.