Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (40022 Views)

What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

My prayer: may I make it in this life, Amen.

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.

1050 Likes 72 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Abfinest007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
I love your spirit

273 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Hashabiah: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
You shall succeed

447 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't know if this is worthy of making from page. Let people learn how to vexatiously carve out solution to their challenging situation.

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abfinest007:
I love your spirit

Thank you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by hollah123: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.
u for drop your account details,anyone can b willing to help u with small change

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Gtuns(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is well bro. God will pick our calls one day

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by helinues: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's well even inside the well

I love your spirit and courage..

If you wouldn't mind recharge card which you could convert to cash, I still get unused 5k

275 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by obonujoker(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Semper fi brother!

9 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by MITCHELL96: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wow! You A MF correct Geee! cool cool

FOR DOING THIS, I PRAY THEY GIVE YOU THE JOB WITH BIG PAY

Meanwhile, some people will find the nearest bet9ja shop to try luck with no cash on them hoping to win the first game they bet so the cashier Can now deduct the stake from the winning grin grin

*In TEMS Voice* Crazy things are happening grin grin

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
OP, go and learn a skill if you haven't but if you have, I shouldn't be giving you this advice.
Las las, you do dey alright man.

14 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

If you wouldn't mind recharge card which you could convert to cash, I still get unused 5k

Thank you

18 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by ThatFairGuy: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wow, so you're saving from your own BMC 30k monthly stipend angry
Mine is not even enough for me grin grin
helinues:

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by helinues: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Thank you. 08177 03XXXX

Which network?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by helinues: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Abi oo,savings from BMC stipend. grin

I can't just imagine, N200 ? Life is indeed no balance

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by ObiOfOnitcha: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Waooooh God will show you mercy brother

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

Which network?

9 mobile. Thank you

12 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by helinues: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

9 mobile. Thank you

Done. Enjoy your weekend sir

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

Done. Enjoy your weekend sir

Thank you very much. God bless you

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by kaludestiny10(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Things are really tough oh.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by mcbreeze: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.
My prayer is that you will succeed in no distant time

Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 3ple9ine(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bro all will be well.

Same way I trekked from Yabatech to computer village because I had only #100 and was going to egbeda.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
3ple9ine:
Bro all will be well.

Same way I trekked from Yabatech to computer village because I had only #100 and was going to egbeda.

God is our strength

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 3ple9ine(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

God is our strength

True talk.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
@ Realborn, please contact me at: tilabill29@gmail.com. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by flexlatifa: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oboy your own better say u see 800 sef

Last month I was called to work I did not have kobo left with me for transport nor to eat sef.

Na so I woke early in the morning around 4:30. I wear my clothes begin trek I reached their after 7.

I waited for the madam but reaching their the man told me that they needed a fit person... since I am a slim type

I felt very sad.

I started the journey back home before I could reach home it was almost after 4 in the evening.

I just soke my garri and after that prayed heavy prayers.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by JayTripz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Omooooo!!!!! It's not easy....God is ur strength... You are doing well.....At least u are not asking someone daughter online if she has a curfew for when she will return home grin grin grin

People de o

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by tillaman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
You will get there ma4

3 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Phiniter(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
okay
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by revived: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
E go be

Double your hustle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
plenty things wey guy man dey face

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason / Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.