Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture (27667 Views)

Strike: Ibrahim Gambari Wades In, Summons ASUU, NASU, Others / EKSU Governing Council Proscribes Union Activities, Shuts Down School / LAUTECH Proscribes Indiscriminate Parking Of Vehicles On Its Campuses The Secur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Niceman12(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Matrimonous:
Acting above his powers.
Something no president had ever tried that I know.
Why do I think he doesn't have sense?

El-rufai does same long ago. KASU has since resume to school.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Bruno531(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2020
This man don smoke again o.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Factfinder1(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Niceman12:

Some southerners are making the thing look like fight against fulani and core north that is the main reason here. You should know that majority of northerner did not even give a damn about what happens down south.

Some don't even know what is SARS. Your fellow southerners are the ones always instigating hatred.

My southern brothers How can you tell if I'm not a northern Muslim?? You are a very stupid unrepentant bigot
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Debra911(f): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Good one Umahi.. Okezie are you seeing your mates?
Bello did same in kogi.. ASUU is useless to states.. If ASUU hadn't been on strike the youths won't be available to cause carnage
Best comment.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2020
CilicMarin:
Way to go!

Governor Umahi IS A BAD WEED SMOKER USING THE SAME MOUTH DECLARE CURFEW AND OPEN SCHOOL AT THE SAME TIME

BRAZIL GREEN GRASS SMOKING GOVERNOR
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by ramifickolade: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Bello did same in kogi.. ASUU is useless to states.. If ASUU hadn't been on strike the youths won't be available to cause carnage
. e for worse...we for don turn school upside down...wen we finish no Job. u dey talk trash here, nonsense govt
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Uspic(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Kogi state governor did it before and it worked for them.
Matrimonous:
Acting above his powers.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by inspector44(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
So u have all this solution ever since to cut short the ASUU strike u didn't do it but just remember now. Foolish politicians
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Bluntemperor: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
History555:
Another fulani ass licking governor

Please remind the Governor that ASUU is the last straw that has been helping the Universities to survive the Govt devious activities! Many of these institutions will have been forgotten by now.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Niceman12(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Factfinder1:

My southern brothers How can you tell if I'm not a northern Muslim?? You are a very stupid unrepentant bigot

I don't mean harm
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by gp6liveth(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2020
The governor is starting what he can't finish. ASUU can never be proscribed.
Maybe the governor will lecture all the students amidst #EndSars
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by KULESTGee24(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Even though I wouldn't blame ASUU for this strike I would all like to tell them that most students are passing through depression right now and they should look for another way to engage with govt.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Drizzy5001(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Which road will students use in returning to school, when onitsha /Asaba bridge has already been closed, most of my course mates that left LAGOS since 2 days ago ,are stuck and are yet to arrive onitsha.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by DrTims(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
It was done in Kogi and Kaduna state. It's a state University and their salaries are drawn from the state confers. They don't have issues with the state government, so why are they on strike??
gp6liveth:
The governor is starting what he can't finish. ASUU can never be proscribed.
Maybe the governor will lecture all the students amidst #EndSars
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Veezy4u(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2020
They didn't make efforts to see students back in school sinceeeeee... It's because of endsars movement they want to call off as soon as possible. God punish them! No student should resume till January
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Kingof2nations:

na you dey pay dem salary ba
somehow

You're obviously satisfied with the way things are... Chaos profiteers... Continue.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Ademoore07(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Nice way to go. What has stake Universities ASUU got to do with federal ASUU agitations?
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Saintinoo(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
He thinks he's got d balls, I doubt
what stops him, highest the lecturers can do is to resign.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by CodeTemplar: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2020
I love this. State unis shouldn't be on lockdown if all the negotiation is with FG. It makes no sense.
And if ASUU insist it makes sense, that means when funds are released by FG, úIt will be shared to state unis too and that creates a link between State employees and FG's purse.
It means a state can put lecturers on employment then the lecturers can in turn seek funds from FG via ASUU. That makes ASUU a roque group. Extorters.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Arabs999: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
Which brand of ogogoro this man dey take?
Na Sapele water
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
This idiotic fulani terrorist agent, your fulani terrorist plans will not work.
This idiots have sent their families to school in overseas where things are working.
Where their governments are paying their citizens monthly feeding allowances.

Wait until people get rid of you in where you are hiding.

Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Kingnelson9: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
this man deserves fatal beating
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by thaoriginator: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
Which brand of ogogoro this man dey take?
e be like say Na raw ogogorooo
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by samuelpeters(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
DrTims:
It was done in Kogi and Kaduna state. It's a state University and their salaries are drawn from the state confers. They don't have issues with the state government, so why are they on strike??
Thank you.
I'm in support of ASUU especially those in federal universites. but i don't seem to understand why ASUU in state universites are on strike( for solidarity?). Since they know fully well, solutions to their problems rest with their respective state governments.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by Benjax(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
He will pay their outstanding salaries by 80%, not even en block, yet some of you are hailing him when all of them in government milks everything, including their salaries and other entitlements in full. Hypocrisy! That's why a senator earns about 30m a month for shouting "Nay!....Yeah..!" or sleeping....

#EndBadGovernance.

Politicians should cut down all of their excesses, behavioural and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by LeSaint(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Matrimonous:
Acting above his powers.
Don't mind him.
As if he created ASUU.
This the kind of jackboot mentality that has kept us down over the years.
Irresponsible and myopic leadership

1 Like

Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
[/s]
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by samuelpeters(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I love this. State unis shouldn't be on lockdown if all the negotiation is with FG. It makes no sense.
And if ASUU insist it makes sense, that means when funds are released by FG, úIt will be shared to state unis too and that creates a link between State employees and FG's purse.
It means a state can put lecturers on employment then the lecturers can in turn seek funds from FG via ASUU. That makes ASUU a roque group. Extorters.
You are on point.
The university will resume next week if there's no civil unrest there.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by chinedu234(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
This is one man that may receive the present anti SARS treatment very soon. His love for impunity will definitely be his albatross.
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by obinoral1179(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
This one dey joke.. they terrorist group that you are proscribing?
Re: Umahi Proscribes ASUU, NASU In Ebonyi, Directs Immediate Commencement Of Lecture by somziency: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Now you people know that school should resume. Go force them to school then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp / Engineering Students Chatroom / South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.