Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act (72299 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by 8x324: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s][quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=95218461][/quote][/s]
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by armadeo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
PAWG:
I wish I could just snap my fingers and wake up last month. I’m sick and tired of all this.

What has happened in the last month that you would relive.

I would snap my fingers to appear next month. Cos this shit aint over yet.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by SexytorresE(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
As yeah don open they are using lies to cover up. Smh lipsrsealed I’m happy for those that already got their deity Christmas food already I’m jealous of them cry

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Sophy22(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Case closed.
The palliative has been shared accordingly.
No need for appointing committee members again

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by reiddecuti: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Shey na for the masses ... The masses has rightfully received it. We should all be happy It got to the poor and hungry as intended. Case closed.

Bless U bro. They were tactically delaying and also using it to play politics waiting for time to pass so we can forget.

Devil don finally punish them.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by neonly: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
so pdp no evil

Apc na them bi champion

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Collyno82(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
My only annoyance concerning the vandalization is that it went into the wrong hands,,, soldiers
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Shaev7(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Shey na for the masses ... The masses has rightfully received it. We should all be happy It got to the poor and hungry as intended. Case closed.
Shey dem say it was halted due to the protest, it has been hastened up. Thanks. lol.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by 1759King: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

Those items were received in October. Look at the screenshots

First screenshot dates 22/09/2020 that's a month today. I understand it takes a lot of time to effectively implement anything in Nigeria and more with the current government.

The good thing; the poor has gotten food and they will feed at least for a day, 2 or more.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

Lol. Beautiful comment. The masses have collected what's rightly theirs. Since it is taking govt forever to share it to the masses. I love the sharing formula used. Just that I saw few greedy ones that parked bus or buses around to carry more......

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Mayeldah(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
I heard some persons who collected more bags of rice than they will need at home started selling bags of rice for N7,000 per bag. grin grin grin grin
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by emmaodet: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

grin
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by marv1: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
This governor is a purppet indeed.
A classical purppet who can not see the hand writing on the wall that it's finished.
His government is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by haryomikun(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

How about the ones shared by Cacovid since May that was discovered in Lagos?

Check the posts shared thoroughly on Twitter.

The people may be wrong on this one. However, they’re angry and reasoning with angry people is difficult

2 Likes

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Makschinchin: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44:

Mynd, did you miss this part that says it was received on 22nd September

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by DonMekino(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
sometimes, I wonder how government will like to lie for nothing, but that's not my concern, am appalled at ppl that actually believe the nonsense lies of the govt. if u want to know the truth, ask the abokis that have been helping them to load and unload all those items...

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by meobizy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
One way or the other they got distributed. This is good news after all.

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
homosapien:
Nairaland is full of educated illiterate, despite the explanation and various screen shot, you still adamant in your stupidity. Nawooooo

Mynd go to cacovid page on Instagram, if they have not deleted the post, the palliative was gotten in May.
I know what I’m saying

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Ursino(f): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
When was he intending to distribute the food items?
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Osuji147: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Upti123:
rebagged into cap rice bag and sold this Christmas.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by justmondris: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is a photo shopped image and a big lie.
Consider the following facts and the lie will be obvious to you.

1:If they did not photo shopped the image, where is the link to the twitter post?

2: How come the post is not on their twitter account tweets history?

3: How come the day they said they received the items (22th) of last month corresponds to the day they were taken away from the warehouse by the citizens (22th) of this month ? . This simply means they photo shopped the image today and the graphic designer only changed the month but forgot to change the day. ahahahhahaahah

4: On their official twitter account, why did they delete all their tweets after 25th Sept, 2020 so that we cannot verify the tweet from their tweets history? ( https://twitter.com/followlasg)

5: The total number of food items donated to each state by CACOVID are on their official twitter and facebook page, why did they delete the one they donated to Lagos state ? (because the date on it does not match with the date on the photo shopped image)

You can visit these links to verify what i am saying:
(1) https://twitter.com/cacovidng
(2) https://twitter.com/hashtag/CACOVIDPalliatives?src=hashtag_click
(3) https://www.facebook.com/pg/cacovidng/posts/?ref=page_internal

The obvious truth is that those items were donated long time ago by CACOVID during the lock down and they deliberately refused to share them

Nigeria Government We are not stupid oh

1 Like

Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by mokt(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
The ones wey dey their King Palace nko? This people no get shame at all
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by EMMALEX4REAL: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
DIS GUYS NO GO KILL ME WITH RESPONSE
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by snoopz: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
This people think say we no wise sha
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by GenFunction: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2020
I must say LASG is useless
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by dasparrow: 1:36am On Oct 23, 2020
The palliatives have gone to those it was meant for to begin with. I am cool with that. Case closed! We move!
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by lecky001(m): 2:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Nah rats � and monkey � chop everything nah as snake dey swallow money too
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by imagineTHAT: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Upti123:

I no sure say most of you guys finish primary school sef.

Read again and check the pics uploaded,also check their dates then you would see that the palliatives were already being repackaged and distributed
Repackage kee u there... Idiot!
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Hier(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Amanda4life post=95217048][/quote]
Your reply does not correlate to comment.
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Hier(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Nicoddemus:

Idiot
Endsars, we move
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Lamasta(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2020
The Lagos government should be ashamed of themselves right now
Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by Ogegod87: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Kenplay:

I laugh till I almost fell down from stairs, you are damn funny.sometimes I ask if you are normal

I laughed very hard too just reading his post.

The guy na serious clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.