Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) (57474 Views)

Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) / "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest / Genevieve Nnaji Speaks On CNN About ‘Lionheart’ Acquisition By Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Falz has done a good job. but i dont think any Nigerian artist should be given the oppurtunity to talk about the actual problem affecting Nigerians, i feel they are not in a better position because of the priveledges they have also they need to start appearing and talking smart and stop looking like an entertainer when youre talking about a serious issue affectiong your country
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Skengman: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
akmath:
Freedom of speech man..

Granted there is freedom of speech, but at the same time one should try to be constructive with that speech especially at this period of time in the country when real issues are being discussed. Saying falz for President and Peruzzi for IGP at this time only reeks of joke, to say but the least, and a mockery to those who have put their lives on the line in the past few weeks. It’s just saddening how we turn everything into a joke.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by gentle007(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Femonjay post=95224443][/quote]

He knows, he is one of those that have been paid to change the narrative.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by akmath: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Skengman:

Granted there is freedom of speech, but at the same time one should try to be constructive with that speech especially at this period of time in the country when real issues are being discussed. Saying falz for President and Peruzzi for IGP at this time only reeks of joke, to say but the least, and a mockery to those who have put their lives on the line in the past few weeks. It’s just saddening how we turn everything into a joke.
I don't talk much on Fridays, but I must ask you this, how are the cows in power better than Falz and Peruzzi?
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Michealky: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Falz is the son of a privileged lawyer that has been dining with Nigerian elites n politicians for years.

The bloods of dead Nigerians as a result of this carnage he birthed will hunt him to his grave.

So he has time to grant interview to CNN but couldn't control the monster he created.

When the story of #ENDSARS is told no matter how many years from now those with conscience will in their hearts curse you.

Life goes on.

OMG!! Just noticed another dummy here

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Skengman: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rodwave:

What is wrong with him being a president? He is saner than all the thieves that are stealing our common wealth at aso rock

Not at all. I also have nothing against you becoming the VP however, it’s not realistic NOW, perhaps in the future. We just need to focus on the real issues for now and set the climate for what we want in the nearest future
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Ajsmart(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good, thought provoking interview by Falz��
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Rodwave: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Skengman:

Not at all. I also have nothing against you becoming the VP, however it’s not realistic NOW, perhaps in the future. We just need to focus on the real issues for now and set the climate for what we want in the nearest future

Ok. I got you.

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Skengman: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
akmath:
I don't talk much on Fridays, but I must ask you this, how are the cows in power better than Falz and Peruzzi?
Bless u, and to respond to your question, I never said those in power are better.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by akmath: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Skengman:

Bless u, and to respond to your question, I never said those in power are better.
Bless you too brother. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Sambaby7640: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Skengman:

Which one is Falz for President. Pls comment and move on
He is better than all current politicians angry
Come 2023 if he contest....me and my household will vote him.....No more old politicians or voting for their puppets angry
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
pembisco:
Ah dope ma hat for falz.
Guys Falz for President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Yes, at least, he is my age mate and will understand the struggles of the average Nigerian youth. He has my vote.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by coruso(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Weldon sir,
Let the government keep lieing
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by LammyBillionz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Falz is the son of a privileged lawyer that has been dining with Nigerian elites n politicians for years.

The bloods of dead Nigerians as a result of this carnage he birthed will hunt him to his grave.

So he has time to grant interview to CNN but couldn't control the monster he created.

When the story of #ENDSARS is told no matter how many years from now those with conscience will in their hearts curse you.

Life goes on.

What is this one saying...

Do your home work before coming to share wrong information...
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Mtmike(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

These shows the high level of your ignorance and stupidity. Femi falana who is falz father is a human right lawyer, and he has helped many people out of the police den. pls always read the news and stop displaying stupidity
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Thomist(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Stop sounding like a fool
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by nappy760(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Oga you must be very stupid with this statements of yours . Innocent people were
being killed by sars almost daily and you are here blaming him for nothing. Do you think if people were not tired of it there would come out to protest?
So many lives have been shattered due to their menace and the protest was long over due so STFU
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by kelzgie: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Shut Up dude..get your facts right....
Falana fought the government as a youth corper, won the case and was never issued a discharge certificate for that....he's never been in support of horrible leadership....he's always been an activist for human right.....don't just discharge garbage from your buccal cavity...

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by NonnyDot(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
God in heaven who sees the heart of the oppressed Judge you for twisting this plot to your favour. FALZ who is fighting is doing so for we, the oppressed. And as we pray against the oppressors, so shall you go down with them. Remain cursed

Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by faithfull18(f): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
Falz didn't create #endssars. Stop being used by politicians for peanuts.

Everybody has equal rights to this entity called Nigeria.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by AreaFada2: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Stop ranting...
I know between 9:15 am when you made that stupid and false claim against me and now, your stupid brain must have gone through my post history frantically trying to justify your stupidity. Just show me where I blamed Igbos or get back to your misery in silence.

You think I am jobless like you to be going through your bigoted posts since morning? shocked
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Nah thunder go fire you Buhari ass licker
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by femi4: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
Ode! Runtown started the protest

The likes of falz, davido, wizkid et al joined later
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by divineappo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
u are a very big fool
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
femi4:
Ode! Runtown started the protest

The likes of falz, davido, wizkid et al joined later
All of them will pay.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by CavemanDefuturo: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one Falz... A great son of good Father

Meanwhile, we stand on #RestructureNigeria
No #RestructureNigeria No voting on 2023 Elections
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 4:13am On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Femonjay post=95224443][/quote]every tom dick and Harry wants to be heard... u no wise
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Rashman578(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
Is he the one that said they should open fire on protesters?
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by KNGMufasa: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Perfect epitome of stupidity. You think with your anus that’s why you talk shit
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Ebenezar2O21: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
folake4u:

What do you gain from all these twisted propaganda Na God go punish you and all those who liked and shared this post.

Tuehhhh!
LalasticIala
seun
Dominique
oam4j

rule 2 violation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.