Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) (57522 Views)

Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) / "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest / Genevieve Nnaji Speaks On CNN About ‘Lionheart’ Acquisition By Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by osascybog(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Falz is the son of a privileged lawyer that has been dining with Nigerian elites n politicians for years.

The bloods of dead Nigerians as a result of this carnage he birthed will hunt him to his grave.

So he has time to grant interview to CNN but couldn't control the monster he created.

When the story of #ENDSARS is told no matter how many years from now those with conscience will in their hearts curse you.
If you add falz to d cause of your problem...i pity you. .
Bro I bet if you had is background,you wouldn't try.falz has been upright in his positive contributions both in music and in person...i Respect Falz
Life goes on.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Zacshot: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Falz is the son of a privileged lawyer that has been dining with Nigerian elites n politicians for years.

The bloods of dead Nigerians as a result of this carnage he birthed will hunt him to his grave.

So he has time to grant interview to CNN but couldn't control the monster he created.

When the story of #ENDSARS is told no matter how many years from now those with conscience will in their hearts curse you.

Life goes on.
We will soon protest against you on nairaland
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by harry2sexy(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
How can a living thing say such a thing?
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

You just open your mouth to comment nonsense...if we check ya brain now,nothing dey there

Falz thank u jare
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2020
AreaFada2:

Well you lot tribal bigots like to hate on Igbo. My simple question how does it make any difference to foolishly blame Igbo, Efik or Edo for something caused by pent up anger in Lagos people due to day light robbery of your leaders (just like leaders throughout Nigeria) and Northern govt propped up by your leaders?

I did not see Edo people blame Lagos indigenes for prison storm in Benin.

I know your primitive who claim overeducation and sophistication.
Stop ranting...
I know between 9:15 am when you made that stupid and false claim against me and now, your stupid brain must have gone through my post history frantically trying to justify your stupidity. Just show me where I blamed Igbos or get back to your misery in silence.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2020
pembisco:
Ah dope ma hat for falz.
Guys Falz for President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
What does dope ma hat mean undecided

Don't answer. It's doff my hat
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by DisLifeSha: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Is Libya peaceful today?

Marine54:
E PAIN NAM ! If Buhari try nonsense Gaddafi's treatment will be a child play !
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by nairanaira12: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Congratulations on your success at spreading misinformation. Falz was part of the protest. He warned people to stay away after the military decided to step in.

His father had been a human right activist. His father had never been part of the corrupt system. I know that for sure. The misinformation you spread can bounce back on you
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by hardbody: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

You are a conglomeration of stupidity and idiocy sir. There is a confluence of both in your life. Sadly, you are irredeemable.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by nonhuman(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Femonjay post=95224443][/quote] you should know that a lot of kids and enemy of the masses are abound on nairaland
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by hardbody: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
harry2sexy:

How can a living thing say such a thing?

You think all that walk around are living? we have the living dead. That one has a decaying brain.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by openmine(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one falz...you spoke very well!
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by alhajiwada(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
dietola01:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGp-lEMAGLZ/?igshid=1n7wva6jcu3a5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPziSbAYULk

Falz the 'Fake Guy', the First of his Name, E-warrior per Excellence, Spreader of Fake News. Where were YOU on the night of 20th October when the real struggle began at lekki toll gate Because all that dancing and shouting the previous days was just catching groove.

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Temidaryour: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

U be mumu.. u need to have small sense at least to reason..
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by ezechi24(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

absolute nonsense....where were you when falz called on the protesters to lay low after the lsg imposed a curfew in the state....oga think abeg
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by premiumswizz: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
I am disappointed in Falz if he can not still at this time see d bigger picture, our protest had been hijacked a week ago when prisons we're broken into, and police stations destroyed these are hand work of people trying to your us as a cover up and distraction for their evil purpose ( ipob). I refuse to be shallow minded if Falz is, he and most youths refused to see a bigger picture. In as much as I hate and despise this governments I refuse to contribute to it's disintegration, come 2023 we shall take over at the polls.
And for the people in diaspora who are asking us to continue destroying and killing ourselves while they and their families are safe abroad shame on you all, if u are all so passionate about a change please come back and vote with us. U call yourselves Nigerians only when it suites u, shame on your all.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by bisi16(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

You are doomed with this kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by afrika(f): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2020
I am extremely happy for Falz.

It is not only on entertaient but seriously taking it to the world is a good one.

But I am disappointed at the guy criticizing him. What have u done from ur own part of low life?

We need to be heard. This is not life Nnamdi kanu who is outside and busy brewing trouble of another dimension. So disappointed with that dude and followers.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2020
This #EndSARS saga made me realize some monikers are crazy.

From Lekki Toll did not happen to nobody died to other crazy stuffs they post.

Before engaging someone in the coming days, searching for their comments would help to understand how their mind works.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Femonjay post=95224443][/quote]

Femi falana is a pseuodo human right activist.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Gotze1: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.
[/s]I can authoritatively confirm that cockroach has hope than you when it comes to thinking.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
xedyl:
Later Olamide go dey shout say him be baddo. We noe even see am for street not to talk of protest.
. Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

The curses on the lawless police and the irresponsible government will be 10 times worse than anything falz will bare if at all.

Sm1 asked u to fight for u rights and right to live without police brutality and this nonesense is all u have to say? U who side with the oppressors will also partake.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Pasiuba: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Falz is a great guy.please tell them
I highly appreciate all Nigeria celebrities for speaking up.this fight we must win
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by reiddecuti: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Mannaisaspy:

How can one man be this stupid!?

He even claimed the stupidity of all his unborn generations. Imagine, people like him is why this country ain't functioning and need to be expunge from the society ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by reiddecuti: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Life goes on.

Guy, truth be told people like u is d reason this country ain't functioning. U & ur pay masters need to be expunge from the society for light to start shinning.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by kbrisco: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Good he is exposing the bad governance - but he should be honest to say it has been going on for at least 5 decades. Its not that bad governance started yesterday.

His approach to Buhari's speech is too emotional. Rather he should be more tactical. He has an opportunity to directly speak to Buhari through CNN but he failed. He could have given the present a timeline for the prosecution of SARS offenders etc. He was not prepared for this interview.

He was but his goals are not your own goals. He wants to butress his own personal brand. He is there to generate sympathy for himself and to increase his status as a "pro democracy" artist.

He is not here to strategically engage with Buhari. He has no need for that. SARS is extremely unlikely to carry him. But if he can have this interview and look presentable, sound posh enough, they will be calling him from time to time on Nigerian issues.

Just like that he will become a regular CNN contributor and before long he will be giving lectures at Chatham House and Brookings Institute. If he is not already an American citizen, he can easily file asylum claim and they will process it.

I just don't trust people Sha so maybe that is why I am seeing it like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Joke of the century. We all die here
Marine54:
Nigeria cast'll be different, countries will emerge out of Nigeria unlike Libya !
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Erojepromise(f): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
The One And Only Bop Daddy, a true representative of the youths and advocate of Justice .#sorosoke we move
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by lanrei(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
The guy has really proofed very useful to the youths.
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by orogodoganyin(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Jostoman:
this northerner have started their rubbish again

please call him out... don't generalize
Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by Chicha77: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.