Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project (940 Views)

Please Guys What's Your Review On My New Entertainment Blog / I Have Been A Programmer For Some Years Now / In Need Of A Gud Programmer For A Small Job On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by AmgladGodsgee: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pls Am Seriously In Need Of A Gud Programmer For This Entertainment Blog Project

Info About The Blog

1) it will be exactly like Naijaloaded
2) it will hav artist banner just like Naijaloaded but artist and admin can upload images and make an article on the artist banners (at least 5 artist banner)
3) Ad banner in every section of the site just like nairaland advert..and visitor can be able to pay and upload ads automatically....cashenvoy will b use as d payment gateway
4) ads format will b in image link, text link, video link and normal audio ads
5) Sponsored post At least 10 sponsored post space
6) Music of the week..admin can add music of the week
7) video of the week..admin can add video of the week
cool Face of the week...admin can add face of the week and make a small write up for the personality of the week
9) Movie of the week...admin can add movie of the week
10) sponsorer logos in the footer of the site
11) a pop down ads space
12) a pop up Ad banner dat can be image wit link or video wit link will appear immediately wen d homepage is been click
13) spaces to put infolinks, propellerad and taboola ad codes
14) First Section Of Menus Will Be
A) Home
B) Gossip
C) Music
D) Video
E) Movie
F) Wallpaper
G) Checkout
H) Do-U-Know
Second Section Of Menus Will Be
A) Store...A digital market place were d admin can b posting digital products like eBooks, Videos, Audios, Softwares, Games and others for sale setting the price tag and visitor can b able to download it once d make payment using dere debit card... Cashenvoy will b d payment gateway...and dey don't need to create any account...just click, buy and den download
B) Poll...The Admin Can upload up to 100 Names and Images either Alphabetical or Numerical order For visitors to Vote On...Each Poll Will av its own Link And Can Be Sharable on Social Media
C) Post... Visitors Can Be Able To Make A Post on Text wit Foto, Text wit Video, or even text wit Audio it will appear automatically on dis section...dey will av to create a mini Account wit just dere name and fone number or even WhatsApp number..
D) ExamPe...Admin can b able to upload Examination Answers and set d price tag for getting it view and Student can pay wit dere Credit card to view or get d answers..while mayb pre-Subscribed Student will b given A special Login password to as an evidence of payment to login and view or get d answers..just like Examorigin
Third And Last Section Of The Menus Will Be
A) Pidgin...Admin Can b able to post News Or Gossip In Pidgin Language..Just like BBC Pidgin
B) Igbo....Just Like BBC Igbo
C) Hausa.....Like BBC Hausa
D) Yoruba....Like BBC Yoruba

15) Social Media Share...Any Post Or Tin Can Be Sharable On Social Media Especially on..FB, IG, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram, Email, Sms and so on
16) Social Media Autopost...Once A Post is made..it will automatically appear on the Site Social Media Pages...Like FB page, Twitter Page, IG Page, Telegram Channel
17) Social Media Autopost Chat bot.... Visitors Can Subscribe wit dere whatsapp Number, Telegram Number, FB Or Messenger Username And will get the Latest post on dere chatbox instantly and automatically
18) Email Newsletter..Just like any Oda site Email Newsletter
19) Newsletter Ad..Admin can post ads base on Link, text, Video, audio or any oda format or even File and d site subscribers will get it automatically on the dere Subscription medium
20) Live TV Section...Admin Can add The Free And Steady Livestream service and d visitors can watch dose stuffs Tru d site..no registration required
21) Lastly the footer Menus Will be
Contact Us..wich will be of two form..Contact form and Normal Contact addresses
About Us
Policies
Ads & promotion
Distro
Healthcare
Services
Awards And Nomination
22) Social Media Pages button For Social Media Likes And Follow will be
FB
IG
Twitter
YouTube
Telegram
SoundCloud
Audiomack
Vimeo
Dats All I want And Pls How much can I get such service..cus am planning around 50k

Pls Interested Programmers Should Drop Their WhatsApp number And I will Contact Dem And Negotiate

Tanks Alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by Jas80: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
AmgladGodsgee:
Pls Am Seriously In Need Of A Gud Programmer For This Entertainment Blog Project

Info About The Blog

2) it will hav artist banner just like Naijaloaded but artist and admin can upload images and make an article on the artist banners (at least 5 artist banner)
3) Ad banner in every section of the site just like nairaland advert..and visitor can be able to pay and upload ads automatically....cashenvoy will b use as d payment gateway
cool Face of the week...admin can add face of the week and make a small write up for the personality of the week
11) a pop down ads space
12) a pop up Ad banner dat can be image wit link or video wit link will appear immediately wen d homepage is been click
A) Home
B) Gossip
C) Music
D) Video
E) Movie
F) Wallpaper
G) Checkout
H) Do-U-Know
A) Store...A digital market place were d admin can b posting digital products like eBooks, Videos, Audios, Softwares, Games and others for sale setting the price tag and visitor can b able to download it once d make payment using dere debit card... Cashenvoy will b d payment gateway...and dey don't need to create any account...just click, buy and den download
B) Poll...The Admin Can upload up to 100 Names and Images either Alphabetical or Numerical order For visitors to Vote On...Each Poll Will av its own Link And Can Be Sharable on Social Media
C) Post... Visitors Can Be Able To Make A Post on Text wit Foto, Text wit Video, or even text wit Audio it will appear automatically on dis section...dey will av to create a mini Account wit just dere name and fone number or even WhatsApp number..
D) ExamPe...Admin can b able to upload Examination Answers and set d price tag for getting it view and Student can pay wit dere Credit card to view or get d answers..while mayb pre-Subscribed Student will b given A special Login password to as an evidence of payment to login and view or get d answers..just like Examorigin
A) Pidgin...Admin Can b able to post News Or Gossip In Pidgin Language..Just like BBC Pidgin

15) Social Media Share...Any Post Or Tin Can Be Sharable On Social Media Especially on..FB, IG, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram, Email, Sms and so on
16) Social Media Autopost...Once A Post is made..it will automatically appear on the Site Social Media Pages...Like FB page, Twitter Page, IG Page, Telegram Channel
17) Social Media Autopost Chat bot.... Visitors Can Subscribe wit dere whatsapp Number, Telegram Number, FB Or Messenger Username And will get the Latest post on dere chatbox instantly and automatically
19) Newsletter Ad..Admin can post ads base on Link, text, Video, audio or any oda format or even File and d site subscribers will get it automatically on the dere Subscription medium
20) Live TV Section...Admin Can add The Free And Steady Livestream service and d visitors can watch dose stuffs Tru d site..no registration required
About Us
Policies
Ads & promotion
Distro
Healthcare
Services
Awards And Nomination
FB
IG
Twitter
YouTube
Telegram
SoundCloud
Audiomack
Vimeo
Dats All I want And Pls How much can I get such service..cus am planning around 50k

Pls Interested Programmers Should Drop Their WhatsApp number And I will Contact Dem And Negotiate

Tanks Alot

bro don't you think the contents of the site is too much?
Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by 404Dev: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
AmgladGodsgee:

Info About The Blog

11) a pop down ads space
A) Home
B) Gossip
C) Music
D) Video
E) Movie
F) Wallpaper
G) Checkout
H) Do-U-Know

About Us
Policies
Ads & promotion
Distro
Healthcare
Services
Awards And Nomination
FB
IG
Twitter
YouTube
Telegram
SoundCloud
Audiomack
Vimeo

Tanks Alot

Chat me up on WhatsApp with the link https:///4ey8kb I will get it done for you
Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by adelnehis(m): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2020
50k for all this??
Lol

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
adelnehis:
50k for all this??
Lol

It was the first item on the list that turned me off. "Exactly like naijaloaded"

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by spartan117(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Anyone who offers to build this for 50k just wants to eat your money. This app costs between $2-5k dollars.

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by NobleEugene5(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2020
spartan117:
Anyone who offers to build this for 50k just wants to eat your money. This app costs between $2-5k dollars.
I agree....this app is very complicated.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by codeigniter(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmgladGodsgee:

Info About The Blog

11) a pop down ads space
A) Home
B) Gossip
C) Music
D) Video
E) Movie
F) Wallpaper
G) Checkout
H) Do-U-Know

About Us
Policies
Ads & promotion
Distro
Healthcare
Services
Awards And Nomination
FB
IG
Twitter
YouTube
Telegram
SoundCloud
Audiomack
Vimeo

Tanks Alot

50k Is too much ooo. people here make website for 20k

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by DC49: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by Etinosa1234: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Contact me

I’ll do it for 1,500 grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by multibizitsgrin(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
AmgladGodsgee:

Info About The Blog

11) a pop down ads space
A) Home
B) Gossip
C) Music
D) Video
E) Movie
F) Wallpaper
G) Checkout
H) Do-U-Know

About Us
Policies
Ads & promotion
Distro
Healthcare
Services
Awards And Nomination
FB
IG
Twitter
YouTube
Telegram
SoundCloud
Audiomack
Vimeo

Tanks Alot

This person wants.
an E-commerce website,
entertaiment,
forum and stuff.
for just 50k ������.

watsup player........
I can't even do this for 100k.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2020
I'll build it for free

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by samueltoski: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Ontondo. How much is hosting and damain first. Go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by DannyEl12(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
AmgladGodsgee:

Info About The Blog

11) a pop down ads space
A) Home
B) Gossip
C) Music
D) Video
E) Movie
F) Wallpaper
G) Checkout
H) Do-U-Know

About Us
Policies
Ads & promotion
Distro
Healthcare
Services
Awards And Nomination
FB
IG
Twitter
YouTube
Telegram
SoundCloud
Audiomack
Vimeo

Tanks Alot

When you do have a larger budget, I can do this for 150k.
Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by Karleb(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
I'll build it for free
grin
I will pay him if he allows me to build it.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Karleb:

grin

I will pay him if he allows me to build it.

Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by Semtu(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmgladGodsgee:

Info About The Blog

11) a pop down ads space
A) Home
B) Gossip
C) Music
D) Video
E) Movie
F) Wallpaper
G) Checkout
H) Do-U-Know

About Us
Policies
Ads & promotion
Distro
Healthcare
Services
Awards And Nomination
FB
IG
Twitter
YouTube
Telegram
SoundCloud
Audiomack
Vimeo

Tanks Alot

200k and get it in a week.
Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by Aolekan(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Semtu:

200k and get it in a week.
+2348108557008 Dm me
Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by Semtu(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Aolekan:

+2348108557008
Dm me

Done
Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Op first get a UI designer to design what you want before you build to avoid stories that touch.
Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by salvationproject(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
AmgladGodsgee:

Info About The Blog

11) a pop down ads space
A) Home
B) Gossip
C) Music
D) Video
E) Movie
F) Wallpaper
G) Checkout
H) Do-U-Know

About Us
Policies
Ads & promotion
Distro
Healthcare
Services
Awards And Nomination
FB
IG
Twitter
YouTube
Telegram
SoundCloud
Audiomack
Vimeo

Tanks Alot

na website 4 mad people u wone create... one website na market, blog, e-school, fashion place, ad house and oda nonsense.
pay me one million and I will not even agree to build it. I don't build nonsense.
u beta sit down with ur money and think abt sensible website to create or soon, one scammer go slide into ur DM n help u hold am

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Gud Programmer For An Entertainment Blog Project by syluck(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Lol, I'm not trying to be bad here but op I think you're very wicked. It took me good 10 minutes to read and understand all what u want for ur website and u want to pay just 50k? Damn! This is absolutely bad.
Though as a beginner, I know the length of what you want and 50k is so bad of you.

But wait, isn't the features too much for ur website? sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qdos / Web 2.0 Developer's Worst Nightmare! / Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.