Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse (3732 Views)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by irisola(f): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Hello there, please who
has an idea of what it takes to migrate to Ireland as a Nigerian registered nurse, steps and requirements... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by godforus(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2020
irisola:
Hello there, please who
has an idea of what it takes to migrate to Ireland as a Nigerian registered nurse, steps and requirements... Thanks
why don't you go to U.K instead? Better destination for Nigerian nurses cus it's more common. And you'll feel at home among many Nigerians.
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by irisola(f): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
godforus:
why don't you go to U.K instead? Better destination for Nigerian nurses cus it's more common. And you'll feel at home among many Nigerians.

Yes I have it on my list too, just trying to gather all the info I need, and most people tend to have their eyes in UK, US, CANADA AND AUSTRALIA there are other countries with good prospect.
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by wowdiva: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
irisola:
Hello there, please who
It's definitely on Ireland Critical skill occupation list, that I know. You can start from their website, I stumbled on this website when I was making research.

https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Employment-Permit-Eligibility/Highly-Skilled-Eligible-Occupations-List/
Waiting for others to chip in their comments
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by Oloniyan(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
justwise why was the link to Ireland visa thread i shared here deleted?
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by justwise(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oloniyan:
justwise why was the link to Ireland visa thread i shared here deleted?

What has that link got to do with the title of this thread?
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by Oloniyan(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
justwise:

What has that link got to do with the title of this thread?

I think the visa thread is for Ireland and she's looking for info on how to travel to ireland which she can easily get there.
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oloniyan:

I think the visa thread is for Ireland and she's looking for info on how to travel to ireland which she can easily get there.

Travel to Ireland as what?
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by Oloniyan(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
justwise:

Travel to Ireland as what?

As a Registered Nurse of course. That Thread has many info she can possibly tap into.
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by justwise(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oloniyan:

As a Registered Nurse of course. That Thread has many info she can possibly tap into.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about, if that thread is of any relevant to this thread i would have cross-link this thread long ago.
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by Oloniyan(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
justwise:

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about.

I won't take offense. But thank you. there is no need derailing the thread sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by omoadeyemi5: 4:38am On Oct 25, 2020
irisola:
Hello there, please who

Send a DM. I'll give you all you need to know

1 Like

Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by edbluewhale: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
@omoadeyemi5
Please can i get your email address...I really need your help...thank you
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by beautyhound(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2020
omoadeyemi5:

Send a DM. I'll give you all you need to know

Hi. I also need this info urgently please. E jo.
Re: Migrating To Ireland As A Nigerian Registered Nurse by Abatemtem(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Visit this YouTube link for details on how to migrate to the UK generally
https://m.youtube.com/c/IfeoluwaIyaniwura
beautyhound:

Hi. I also need this info urgently please. E jo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Ethiopian Airlines Into Fraud? / I Was Denied A Visa, How Do I Appeal / Directions To Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.