Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns (1644 Views)

Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by html14java(f): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hoodlums are challenging and exchanging bullets with policemen.

Park n Shop is on fire. See video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYb2X6CD46g

Please stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by pozehnani(f): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tear them gas.
Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by ambitiousLord(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
e don red
Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by merieam16(f): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
when the bush meat caught the hunter....
Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by writetopoker2: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
I tot PKB speech has ended the protest? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by TecM0: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
I hope Police stay strong because if Ikeja under bridge is captured by thugs, Ibo would loose at computer village and think yorubas are attacking them

4 Likes

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by Neddstark: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bring in DSS and the military

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by Ikea81: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Anarchy. Give them oduduwa and Biafra their country.
Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by MrLekan95(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
I hope Police stay strong because if Ikeja under bridge is captured by thugs, Ibo would loose at computer village and think anybody is attacking them
just for once in your life, pretend to have sense at least for the sake of your children or unborn children....

must you always create tribalism in everything happening

little percentage of your comment is part of what is creating disunity in this country, part of what has brought us to this state we are today....

6 Likes

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by TecM0: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
MrLekan95:

just for once in your life, pretend to have sense at least for the sake of your children or unborn children....

must you always create tribalism in everything happening

little percentage of your comment is part of what is creating disunity in this country, part of what has brought us to this state we are today....

I think intense stupidity is attacking a clear message and calling it tribalism. Should Ibos traders be attacked at Computer Village and they won't feel attacked based on ethnic differences?! Or can't you reason beyond yelling tribalism and understand ethnic diversity and volatility of Lagos?!

Is what's going on in Fagba and Inu ishaga not eye opening enough for you to have sense

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by MrLekan95(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:

I think intense stupidity is attacking a clear message and calling it tribalism. Should Ibos traders be attacked at Computer Village and they won't feel attacked based on ethnic differences?! Or can't you reason beyond yelling tribalism and understand ethnic diversity and volatility of Lagos?!

Is what's going on in Fagba and Inu ishaga not eye opening enough for you to have sense
I get your point...
but bringing up statement like that, won't do any good but harm....
the Igbo's reading this(your statement) would reason from your perspective and act accordingly (negatively)....
it's going to fuel their believe negatively...
in communication, people mostly only pick up the negative part to strike...

and sorry if my first comment started in a abusive manner, was only annoyed...
#Peace

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by SlurUsername1: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Police people get una time sef..
You burnt 17 police stations in Lagos and still expect the police to protect you.
George Floyd was killed, we never heard of police stations being burnt during their protests over there

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by chii8(f): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
MrLekan95:

I get your point...
but bringing up statement like that, won't do any good but harm....
the Igbo's reading this(your statement) would reason from your perspective and act accordingly (negatively)....
it's going to fuel their believe negatively...
in communication, people mostly only pick up the negative part to strike...

and sorry if my first comment started in a abusive manner, was only annoyed...
#Peace

I like your spirit.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns by MrLekan95(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
chii8:

I like your spirit.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine / How The Queen Of The Coast Is Sponsoring Brothels And Prostitution In Nigeria / The Revenge Of Kidnappers In Abia-state "ukwa, Ihie,umuodo,umuakwa And Umuchukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.