Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine (1649 Views)

Watch Moment Lady Who Does Money Rituals Runs Mad After Vomiting Money (watch) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine by chiomaababy123: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money in His Secret Shrine

You can call them “Yahoo boys”, “Gboys, “Yahoo plus” “Game Boys” , anything that best fits them, the reality is that these sets of youths are taking their game to the next level and can do the unthinkable just to make fast money and live the big boy’s lifestyle.

A trending video making rounds shows an unidentified young man suspected to be in the game (Yahoo Yahoo), vomiting money from his mouth.

In the video, the young man was spotted covered in red clothes while vomiting the money into a big calabash.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://shsstudentss..com/2022/01/trending-video-of-yahoo-boy-vomiting.html

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine by Franksomtoo: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
The gift of the devil na bring head come and take head; e no dey get head. Las Las there is a consequence for everything

1 Like

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine by isaiah4life(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Weight your options before you embark on a journey of no return.

Whatever you sow you will reap.

Say no to quick money syndrome among teens and youth.
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine by alphaNomega: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Virus link. Do not click

1 Like

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine by Hungerbadoo: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Link full of virus
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
I don't need to click that link to know it doesn't exist..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...also he just created a new one "FernandezReturn's...mine is FernandezReturn..

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Kindly ban those account...

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) / End Of A Notorious Gang Leader / Another Nigerian Murdered In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.