Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,527 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja (55279 Views)

Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
hungry lions on the streets of my country. we are doomed
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by 9jatriot(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
So what has been the gain of this protest then if anarchy is now the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by adisababa1234: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:
The Mopol should do the needful before these miscreants destroy people's labor.
Same mopol wey una kill.
Na armed robbers una suppose call
My advice e everyone is lawless now, don't sleep with yah eyes closed if you plan to live till another day.

2 Likes

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by DragonFire433: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Armed robbers have hijacked the protest

So sad
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by dapsoneh: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Any hoodlum found stealing from people under the pretence of #endsars should be shot
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by juman(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Police, army, navy, airforce, guguru defence etc should flood the streets and shoot at thieves.

Shoot them.

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
This needs to stop. The curfew needs to be called off for normally to be restored immediately. The protests needs to be reorganized whenever bt also give government a time line to see results of demands since that’s what they are asking for.
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by chriscrosss(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
What the Bleep is happening...why now...
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by barragan: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
They should be shot, since they want a massacre, give them one. Nonsense.
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by BigBashiru: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The fact is that many of the Nigerian youths are worse than the police and sars we are clamoring to end.

What am I even saying self?
The SARS victimizing us and Police brutalizing us are composed of the same Nigerian youths

Exactly
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Tinax(f): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
These are the monsters Lagos state raised AKA area boys... they have watched these guys torment peaceful lagosians on their daily business endeavors.......your trick or car will break down on the road these boys will show you pepper..... and the local government.. chairman all get daily shares from them.

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by juman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Security operatives should take over the country security again.

They cant stay lay back forever.
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by pozehnani(f): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
adisababa1234:

Same mopol wey una kill.
Na armed robbers una suppose call
My advice e everyone is lawless now, don't sleep with yah eyes closed if you plan to live till another day.

Who? Check all my post from day one of this protest. I never supported it for once cos I knew it would lead to this in the end but people kept hushing me until now.

I never supported it.

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by bayelsaowei(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The fact is that many of the Nigerian youths are worse than the police and sars we are clamoring to end.

The SARS victimizing us and Police brutalizing us are composed of the same Nigerian youths
and its almost like we are stuck in the middle like davidos song..

But really until the government tackles the root cause of all these (poverty) we will keep having a repeat of incidents like this.
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Adegboladedayo: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:
The Mopol should do the needful before these miscreants destroy people's labor.
Mopol that you chased away... When telling you that this protest has been hijacked nobody belief.

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Security will be eager to shoot unarmed protester, but to shoot the hoodlums u will not see them. There is high probability that these thugs and hoodlums are working with the security for the govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Brandonx(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ukpa eh shocked
I've said it before police should start Killing them.
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nonsoco80:
This man, stop supporting these criminals. It seems u are one of them and God will punish you for that
you are the murderer that want people to be killed...

if you want sanwo olu and all who kill those kid to be hanged i will support you
i wont support this rich who didn't care about the poor....they should taste poverty small abeg
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by 042rebel: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Suddenly everyone is begging the military to shoot them at sight.
If Buhari had given the same order yesterday to shoot these hoodlums at sight, these same people would have petitioned him to UN, ICC,US UK, EU, for ordering the massacre of 'innocent'protesters'.
Let's stop the hate and hipocrisy. Let's stop destroying our own country.

3 Likes

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by adisababa1234: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:

Who? Check all my post from day one of this protest. I never supported it for once cos I knew it would lead to this in the end but people kept hushing me until now.
I never supported it.
Ma brother the fact remain that we are just in state of anarchy,a moment of disaster,there is no more Police on the street, area boys na conduct stop and search,no single police patrol,this moment will hunt all of us for long.
We should live each as if it is the last because Nigeria security architecture has been destroyed.Those celebrities where are they?those unrepentant protesters where are?God will never forgive those that champion continuous protest after SARS was disbanded.This is just the beginning of sorrow,even in your house you might be safe now, don't think you'll be safe later if you're in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Mindlog: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

why dont you go and murder them yourself? ??

Do those hoodlums love life?
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Nonsoco80(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

you are the murderer that want people to be killed...

if you want sanwo olu and all who kill those kid to be hanged i will support you
i wont support this rich who didn't care about the poor....they should taste poverty small abeg
Keep supporting criminals and looters, it will still come back to you. Useless product seller
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Srallens(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cutezt:

It's like one of the soldier's bullets at toll gate has scraped your brain off, how is what is verified news with video backing fake? or is it photoshopped as your police spokesperson said?

Anyways, I think it should be shoot on sight now as no responsible person, or any #ENDSARS protester will be looting, so I will urge the military to shoot on sight, these hoodlums are out for their own selfish gains and do not even understand what the youths are fighting for, I will not waste my RIP on anyone killed while trying to loot.

I think you have a valid point with your statement that no responsible #endsars protester will be breaking and looting. They are actually out to bastardize the aim of the protest. We can't be protesting against bad governance and then begin to do worse. Another painful aspect is that they have been looting and vandalizing the things that the common people are benefiting from and institutions and organizations that have kept many people employed.
We have to unite to combat these people too. Their harms are becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by pozehnani(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
adisababa1234:

Ma brother the fact remain that we are just in state of anarchy,a moment of disaster,there is no more Police on the street, area boys na conduct stop and search,no single police patrol,this moment will hunt all of us for long.
We should live each as if it is the last because Nigeria security architecture has been destroyed.Those celebrities where are they?those unrepentant protesters where are?God will never forgive those that champion continuous protest after SARS was disbanded.This is just the beginning of sorrow,even in your house you might be safe now, don't think you'll be safe later if you're in Lagos.

I will be safe through and through in Jesus name. Don't know about you though cos what a man fears is what will befall him. I fear no evil.

Chilax.
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by SalamRushdie: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:

God bless U

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by mascot87(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
phransix2:
They have been trying for 3 days now to loot computer village, knowing the worth of phones and gadgets in those shops. We also have been keeping vigil and the men are trying not to start a war here too that's why rounds are shot into the air and not aimed at them.

Is Looting part of the protest?

Kill them please
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Bkayyy: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Are these people starting to target Igbo businesses?
Nna eh, uche anyị kwesikanụ ịdị n'ihe a oh. Onye anyị na ya so achụ nta na achozikwa isi na ụkwụ anyị dịka ụkwụ anụ.
Umu Igbo tetakwa nụ oh. Ndị ofe mmanụ a abụrọ kwa ndị eji eme ebe mgbado ụkwụ

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by ttts(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Acidosis:

My thoughts exactly... Lift the curfew and let's see who will have the mind to LOOT at some of these places.

The other alternative is to lift the curfew with immediate effect. None of those thieves would dare to go to computer village when boys are at work. Whoever goes in to steal won't leave there alive.

We would be seeing more of jungle justice as soon as the curfew is lifted.
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by HomeOfMe(f): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cutezt:
Hoodlums have reportedly been trying to break into Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos according to reports from multiple online sources.

The country has been thrown into complete disarray with hoodlums breaking into multiple supermarkets, homes, and offices nationwide.

Another set of hoodlums have reportedly tried to forcefully enter Computer Village. It took the combined efforts of good people, the army, and the task force to repel the thugs as they have vowed to not back down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOA0G1Lke14
Who are these people? What do they really want? Why are they destroying everywhere?
Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by alizma: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Skyfornia:

The difference is police are supposed to be trained..
And children are not supposed to be train to be responsible abi.
You expect that someone that didn't get good training from home till he/she attained the age of 25 or 30 before joining the police force, will suddenly be trained into a saint by the police force during the 6month training right?
We are have our own share of this mess that the country is in and until we realize this, Nigeria will not get better. Sooner or later, some of us that are chanting bad governance now will soon occupy the positions and that imbedded bad attitude will expose us to the younger generation creating room for them to take the baton of complain from us.

1 Like

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by airoport: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
The Police should allow the hoodlums, let them finish what they've started. NNANDI KANU sent IPOB to destroy and loot stores in Lagos. Most of the Stores in Computer village belongs to Nnandi Kanu's Brothers. It will be a case of THE HUNTER BECOMES THE HUNTER. grin grin grin grin grin
Shun hatred and bigotry. Those houses nko? Have you not seen looting and subsequent burning?? Even high court was looted and burnt. Police should return to their duty posts, they didn't resign, they are still on salary. They should show remorse by being firm, professional and proactive . Their brutality caused the present crisis. They can still gradually redeem their image by dutifully doing the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja by Gbemini(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
See what all the stupid celebrities brought upon us ,no more peace and they are in thier various houses enjoying ....we are facing this challenges alone ...where is that kid davido and the rest ....yesterday armed robbers rob my area and even have gut to relaxed with beers after robbery ...imagine what is happening to u now ...from fry pan to fire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death / Gunmen Assassinate Groom & His Son On His Wedding Day In Delta State / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.