Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) (24530 Views)

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2023
OMG Son tells his mum to leave his home to create space for his girlfriend who already has 2kids from elsewhere 😯😯

Nor be juju be that? Take a listen and pls tell us what you think!!!

Part 1: Son tells his mum to leave his home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndJ7LDjclRk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co-IT4bpd7R/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Part 2: Son explains why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wziwVA_YexQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co_1mDEpUdC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Adedotguy: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2023
sad
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by geedot: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Had to watch the video to confirm the authenticity before dropping my comment. All I have to say is, I'd rather be childless than birth such a bast.ard🙏.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by ATEAMS: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
No longer mummies Boi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by YoungLionken(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Another lost simping soul (with the highest number and level in the USA), who will redeem🤦‍♂️..

It looks staged though, if not, bandit is better and preferable as a son...

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Fake stuff!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Ballzproblem2: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
when we preach the importance of redpill some men will be demonizing us alongside with women, this is an example of finished man alpha bleeps better bucks.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Tallesty1(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
their business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Praktikals(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2023
All these yankee children, na from anus them they think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Olarewaju89: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Son from hell undecided

You can't try this with Africa mum grin

3 Likes

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by AmeLonRo(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Life happens. They have to sort the matter out maturely.
https://youtube.com/shorts/uixpdBl_LOY
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Highways: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Lol...senile like Tinubu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Fragility6: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Saner climes people now🤡
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by chicoMX(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2023
grin

Whatever he sows, he shall reap.
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by StrongAlphMale: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Damn!

Must be south Africa. Definitely not Nigeria. SA men are largely known as SIMPS and pussy ass niggars! Even Nigerian simps won't try this stupidity. A sane man would rather remain childless than giving birth to Such pussy ass man

6 Likes

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by DennisEche(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Normally no be for Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by ironheart(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Crazy o
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by nautybride: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Na to throw my son out with his baggage especially if I am solely responsible for his welfare. If not, he is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Kobicove(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2023
That's their business...we have more important issues to deal with in Nigeria now undecided

1 Like

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by AzizG550(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2023
I blew you up ma, is this how you gon do me?😂

1 Like

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by Goodlady(f): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Before boys here start condemning the wife, it's solely the choice of the son. He said the mom has been leeching on him since 2016 and it's time for him to v a family. What you all should ask is where is her husband or the son's father?
How come she's homeless at her age? Didn't she v anything while working at youth?
Cos parents aren't meant to depend on their kids in this present life that's now tougher than before.

Read my post well before quoting me wrongly else I ll drag you mercilessly than the way Nigerians ll disgrace Atiku on Saturday.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by atheistandproud(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by ominilongest(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2023
He didn’t ask u to bring him to this world u did

He has right to his own privacy

He is not sending you to the street but your own apartment

What else do you need?

Cos u bring him to this world now he’s suppose to die in your world right ??

Give d young man a break let him run his own family

Ish

4 Likes

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by tuoyoojo(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Them don use puna confuse this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) by SavageResponse(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Na which kind yeye pikin be this one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter / As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.