Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa (836 Views)

20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA / Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics) / Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please I will love to get an answer to all these questions below.
I want to know everything about processing visa from the start like getting Nigeria passport till the end of the processing..
I need the total cost
and some other things
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by ednut1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Realshay:
I want to know everything about processing visa from the start like getting Nigeria passport till the end of the processing..
I need the total cost.
I would like to know if one hasn't graduated in Nigeria,no BSC.can the person find job over there?
*how to become a citizen?
and some other things
they are looking for skilled migrants. Without bsc, msc or demanded certifications no way. Its not about the money. Nurses and doctors are in demand in uk for example.
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Since you are not a skilled migrant, USA might be a better option for you to consider
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 24, 2020
ednut1:
they are looking for skilled migrants. Without bsc, msc or demanded certifications no way. Its not about the money. Nurses and doctors are in demand in uk for example.
answer her question
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Keshinr0:
Since you are not a skilled migrant, USA might be a better option for you to consider
answer her question
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Igbosmoker:
answer her question
I hope you read the part where she wrote about availability of job
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Keshinr0:

leave that.. I just need the cost
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Keshinr0:

oh looks like she edited it. Many people here just still want to know the total cost of traveling.

Although I had to scan through many threads on this section, no better information was found
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Igbosmoker:
oh looks like she edited it. Many people here just still want to know the total cost of traveling.

Although I had to scan through many threads on this section, no better information was found

You can't really get a precise info, cos their are lot of visas ranging from work to visiting visa
for UK you can check this out: https://ukvisa.blog/2019/04/02/uk-visa-fee-nigeria/

You can visit the Canada or UK thread for more info
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Igbosmoker:
answer her question
she edited her question. Unless you know exactly what you are applying for and what visa you cannot really put a cost on all these things. Ielts cost 75k, some people wrote it once some others like me wrote 7 times. My school charged me 20k for transcript while for some other people it was 60k in their own school. So it is hard placing a cost on all these things. Flee from agents who say bring money i will run it bla bla bla
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Realshay:
I need the total cost
and some other things
Canada ; proof of funds budget N3.9M

Nigeria passport ; budget N30000, (The price is close to N20k but, mago mago by venue and people.)

Police clearance, WES evaluation, Medical, A fee on the express entry page after invitation, minor - monor movement ; budget like N200, 000

Transportation : One way (determined by airline) Less than N500,000

2 Likes

Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Canada ; proof of funds budget N3.9M

Nigeria passport ; budget N30000, (The price is close to N20k but, mago mago by venue and people.)

Police clearance, WES evaluation, Medical, A fee on the express entry page after invitation, minor - monor movement ; budget like N200, 000

Transportation : One way (determined by airline) Less than N500,000

thanks sooo much
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Ofilismart: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
good evening my people. my wife is a nurse , i want to know d body she can use to evaluate her result
Re: Please If You Know About Cost Of Processing UK And Canada Visa by Ofilismart: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
pls my people i want to know a body my wife can use to evaluate her result as a nurse

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries You Can Travel Visa Free With Nigerian Passport / Japa Update: International Students In Canada Can Now Work Full-time! / Three Migrants Spend 11 Days On Ship’s Rudder From Nigeria To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.