Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Comprehensive Manual On How To Open A Us Bank Account For Your Online Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Comprehensive Manual On How To Open A Us Bank Account For Your Online Business (688 Views)

Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / A Manual On The Processing And Export Of Lead, Zinc And Copper Ores. / Us Bank Account And Paypal Verification Info Now Yours Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Manual On How To Open A Us Bank Account For Your Online Business by oreofe1: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
A US BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS

Hello Internet partners. I 'd like to introduce you to a product that will greatly enhance your online/Internet business.

One of the best things that happened to my internet business is the ownership of a bank account in the US. Of particular interest is their Visa debit card.

Partners, this Visa is not gold or silver but, platinum, that is to say whatever purchase you make anywhere in the world the transaction is proceesed instantly. this platinum is wonderfulooooo. there is nothing like making debit or credit card purchase from a Nigerian location.

Infact I opened my own Account with no deposit,thats right No DEPOSIT at all and In less that 8 days too. And you can even open yours IN less TIME. Other benefits of this US bank account includes:

1)Free US Chequebook
2)Free Platinum Visa Card
3)Have money Deposited into your account by your business partners overseas and withdraw it here in nigeria using your Free Platinum Visa card  from any Access bank Nigeria Plc Atm.
4)Cash Your affiliate checks by having them mailed directly to your US bank account
5)Register a Paypal, Adsense,2Checkout,Clickbank and Moneybookers account
6)You can also withdraw the cash earned in your Paypal, Ebay,2CHECKOUT,Stormpay,ClickBank and Moneybookers acount directly to the US bank account and withdraw it here in Nigeria using you Free Visa card.
7)All you need is a photocopy of your Internetional Passport, National Identity Card, Driver's License or any Govt Issued Identity Card.
coolOfcourse you can use it for your online businesses like Forex Trading,domain name monetization e.tc

To ensure that your account is successfully opened, I will furnish you withall the neccessary (step by step) details on how to download and ACCURATELY fill the forms and EVEN FURNISH YOU WITH THE FORMS you need to fill. This Step by step details is contained in a comprehensive MANUAL WHICH YOU'LL GET.[b][/b] You have my support all the way.
For more info on how to get this info(at an amazing low cost:N7,000) contact me at  oreofe1@fastermail.com .

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Petroleum Industry Training In Lagos By Bowen & Brown / Wickedness Of Some Buiness Managers Working With United Bank For Africa. / PLEASE EVERYONE NEEDS THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.