Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down (43032 Views)

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Legborsi Pyagbara Home Burnt Down As Cultists Invade Communities In Rivers State / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by BigBrother9ja: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:
Serves them right. Hopeless, wicked morrons
Serves who right?

Hope you have a functional brain?
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GoshenNLA(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
joshuaidibia:

See Ode! I would have said they should first shoot your mama and and papa. Your siblings,.. But then, a brainless fool like you is even rejected by your family so I exempt them and go down on my kness that you be the first to catch a bullet on your back like a coward running with his cock folded between his legs
E no go better for you, wait till they burn or loot your investment, why burn after looting, they go soon burn ur house too Na that time your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GoshenNLA(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
agos:

does our country (leaders) mean well for us,to slap u just de hungry me
And after looting they must burn too? Abi you didn’t read well
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GoshenNLA(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
agos:

does our country (leaders) mean well for us,to slap u just de hungry me
You said well about the leaders
But must we burn down the all whole place because of that? Is that the solution if I ask you
I go return your slap though
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Arizonaguy(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Brandonx:
Is this suppose to be a fight between the middle class and the poor ? Because I'm not understanding the rationale behind all these. Poor people are very wicked o shocked. Most of these hoodlums are the architect of their problems. Some refused going to school or working hard now they see you drive by and it's a constant reminder of their failure and then envy would set in, then they wait patiently for an opportunity to strike.
I disagree with you
The government needs to bridge the gap between the haves and have-nots
Create more millionaires and make education up to secondary level compulsory for all citizens
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Wiseoldman: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
Nigeria security is now a joke. See as everyone is toying with it.
[img]https://i./7ms.gif[/img]

Lol, dumb youths just burnt down the facility in charge of fixing their own road. This youth worse pass the old generation.

Calabar that had good road, which equipment dem go take fix am now?

wahala dey for youth why no sharp

2 Likes

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2020
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together”
Are You A Woman Suffering From Menstrual Pains? Get This Solution Today for 1k only!
thanks
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by nkakp(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:
All these burning not necessary nao, make police shoot any goddam motherf**cker jare, they mean no good for the country

May you die by stray bullet!!!

Amen!!
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by emerged01(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Revolution no be beans o. Na battle for the men.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by mank1234(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Brandonx:
Is this suppose to be a fight between the middle class and the poor ? Because I'm not understanding the rationale behind all these. Poor people are very wicked o shocked. Most of these hoodlums are the architect of their problems. Some refused going to school or working hard now they see you drive by and it's a constant reminder of their failure and then envy would set in, then they wait patiently for an opportunity to strike.

That's why sane society still takes care of people in that class. Here we call them miscreant.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Princeps: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Difrent:

Where is the health commissioner?
She needs not advise Lagos government to erect statues in Lekki, she now has a place to erect statues in her state .
That commissioner fine sha grin
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by 9jamustchange: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2020
No sense in burning public property.

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GoshenNLA(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2020
nkakp:

May you die by stray bullet!!!

Amen!!
May they burn all that belongs to you and your entire generation
Amen!
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Brandonx(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2020
mank1234:

That's why sane society still takes care of people in that class. Here we call them miscreant.
We all could have been that "miscreants "
It's nothing but our different paths so I don't think the middle class owe the poor anything
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Salmoneus(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2020
olarent:
Can you reason well?their is no external forces an hungry man is an angry man.Those behavior of the leaders trigger anger,if they have done right thing it we not be so.do you know how many people die of hunger during lockdown?if me or you family is among those die of hunger God forbid and you discover this aftermath wont you be mad.

So you didn't see videos of hoodlums getting loaded up into government vehicles to disrupt protesters? or prisoners claiming the wardens just opened the gates and told them to flee? this is PDP vs APC, if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you, youths have been angry before in this country, they can loot, destroy, but never a systematic destruction of public property...burning of innocent peoples cars for example, they even destoyed a recreation center, everything that makes the city look progressive was targetted and destroyed, it is not just random madness there is a pattern to this thing.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by loswhite(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
joshuaidibia:
Some of us don't care if it's fake or not, we're just happy it's a government owned building and not private building.
Government owned buildings will be repaired with tax payers money...It is better to burn a senators house or governor's house than to burn a government building
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Rugaria: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
deri4luv1:
Where they working?
The most intelligent post here..
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by joshuaidibia(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:

E no go better for you, wait till they burn or loot your investment, why burn after looting, they go soon burn ur house too Na that time your eyes go clear

Shey na ur papa get ministry of works ni... You must be stupid to even call that an investment. Really stupid. Is this a thread about private properties? What is your problem you uneducated slowpoke? Na una type dey argue about politics for football thread. So confused and disorganized. Listen you hungry warm, take your foolishness somewhere else and let others that have time for your ignorance school you... Ode! Please learn not to answer off point okay. E go help you for future, that's if you still have any unless you change this yeye backward thinking. For Christ sake man! This is a government property and I have never for once encouraged destruction of private properties so please take your time and read something before jumping like a monkey to type. Have a nice day. And please don't quote me again., quote me and prove you're really a bigger fool than I thought. You're a waste of time.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by joshuaidibia(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2020
loswhite:
Government owned buildings will be repaired with tax payers money...It is better to burn a senators house or governor's house than to burn a government building

True. You have a point. But I guess they are making do with what they can get access to. Those Govt personal buildings are heavily guarded now.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by kollinz1234(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2020
elohim24:
It's clearly the never do well in the society are the ones involve in these arson. You're angry at police brutality and you've become more brutal yourselves by burning and looting everywhere. At this juncture, government should quickly criminalize arson with a proper legislation with a very stiff penalty. This is crazy, these wanton destruction must stop. I feel so sorry for everyone this has affected their daily meals. At the end of the day, the followers seem worse than the leaders.
"a leader is a reflection of the people that he leads" -General Sani Abacha.
"The children of the poor whom u failed to train will never let your children have peace" - Late chief Obafemi Awolowo

2 Likes

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by itelima: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Which kind ministry be this..? Hmm!
They have turned it into business o...
God help us.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by kayjay69(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
You are right, it is the never do well in society that are responsible for this.

But guess what, Nigeria is a country of 200million, these never do well you refer to are atleast 120million strong spread across the entire country. These never do well you refer to were not born from their mother's womb as never do well. They are people who society has given up on and there are a lot of them.

I am not excusing violence and chaos. I abhor it, I condemn it in the strongest terms but we need to ask ourselves how did we get here. What can we genuinely do to fix this. I think restructuring Nigeria is the only option we have because clearly Nigeria is not working.
elohim24:
It's clearly the never do well in the society are the ones involve in these arson. You're angry at police brutality and you've become more brutal yourselves by burning and looting everywhere. At this juncture, government should quickly criminalize arson with a proper legislation with a very stiff penalty. This is crazy, these wanton destruction must stop. I feel so sorry for everyone this has affected their daily meals. At the end of the day, the followers seem worse than the leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by emmy512: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
At this point buhari isn't to be blamed.
Savages
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by nNEOo(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Sheuns:

When soldiers start killing people now, everyone go Dey shout massacre massacre. We are just a set of stubborn people in this country, everyone of us. Una just Dey give politicians another looting Avenue. Just take a look at the level of destruction in Lagos. Fake news and unverified news causes all these rubbish.

I wonder if people were allowed to carry licensed firearms you will still boldly say

"Soldiers starts killing people"

I'm sure you've seen how soldiers 've being killing Boko Haram that carries firearms.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Tedpgrass: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
ATEAMS:
We’re all seeking that special person who is right for us. But if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems—the ones that make you truly who you are—that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”

Abeg face the topic!!

Stop waxing lyrical cos you don see new person to pipe
Shioor

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Benega9(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2020
blazepascal:
2sec
..matter Don Settle
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by mank1234(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Brandonx:

We all could have been that "miscreants "
It's nothing but our different paths so I don't think the middle class owe the poor anything

Government has the responsibility to protect and nurture its citizens including the ones you call miscreants. If we continue voting people like you who have no regards for the miscreants then our society can never be better.

This your narrative was true years ago but not any more. So many things have changed in our country.

In those days, it was easy for children of the poor to get admission to study choice courses, scholarship or jobs. Now, it's the well to do that bribe their way through.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by ike95: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2020
pode:
Lord have mercy
Destroying our own properties we laboured to built for years will not solve anything. This is our land and a God given nation if we end up destroyed it where are we going to called our home and what legacy are we leaving behind for our children yet unborn?

Let the fool go the city of ant and learn
thunder � fire you and legacy there.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GoshenNLA(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Shey na ur papa get ministry of works ni... You must be stupid to even call that an investment. Really stupid. Is this a thread about private properties? What is your problem you uneducated slowpoke? Na una type dey argue about politics for football thread. So confused and disorganized. Listen you hungry warm, take your foolishness somewhere else and let others that have time for your ignorance school you... Ode! Please learn not to answer off point okay. E go help you for future, that's if you still have any unless you change this yeye backward thinking. For Christ sake man! This is a government property and I have never for once encouraged destruction of private properties so please take your time and read something before jumping like a monkey to type. Have a nice day. And please don't quote me again., quote me and prove you're really a bigger fool than I thought. You're a waste of time.
So because no be my papa get ministry that enough reason for the place to be burnt ba? Hope you are happy now as the place is burnt tooo, no be so? Evil follow those that plant evil, evil will Neva depart from you, idiot you are
We are saying make peace reign, stupid orphan like you dey talk say ministry no be investment, Na con be wetin useless magot
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Vulcanheph(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
loswhite:
no link to ur story....just pics that could be fake
I assure you, it's true.... it happened last night , I was there.... after taking the palliatives , some boys went on to vandalise the offices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped / Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.