Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down (43033 Views)

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Legborsi Pyagbara Home Burnt Down As Cultists Invade Communities In Rivers State / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Omezif(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Pack all palliatives which is their target and leaves burning cars and other properties but they can't, very senseless criminals

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Mantain(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:
All these burning not necessary nao, make police shoot any goddam motherf**cker jare, they mean no good for the country
pls they are peaceful protesters
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by uuzba(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:
All these burning not necessary nao, make police shoot any goddam motherf**cker jare, they mean no good for the country
Do you know how many times Nigeria police DOES NOT arrest area boys?
They even collect their egunje from the boys and be laughing with them.
Now see it. It is those very boys that have burnt all the police stations down.
Foolish police.

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Dansuqi: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Could this also be because of tinubu? Was it also caused by the PDP in their own state? Radarada

I thought it was your initial narrative
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GoshenNLA(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Mantain:

pls they are peaceful protesters
I joined the peaceful protest too
Protesters don’t loot neither burn like this hoodlums
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

They can't just come straight.
All Igbos are Ipob sympathizers
All igbos are Biafra sympathizers but not all igbos are ipob sympathizers. Yes I am Igbo and I am sympathetic to the Biafran cause, I owe no allegiance to nnamdi kanu.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Lazenby007(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
shocked
Not Right!
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by toolovely(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2020
IPOB is doing wonders in Nigeria this period. Causing problems everywhere..
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by bluefilm: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2020
This is total madness.

Nigerian politicians should learn their lessons from these few days of mad protests across the country.

There's so much hunger and rancour in the land and much of this bitterness is directed towards them that are in government.

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by eddyslim(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2020
This is not the protest I signed up for... Giving politicians another avenue to loot the nation treasury
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by cocolacec(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
elohim24:
It's clearly the never do well in the society are the ones involve in these arson. You're angry at police brutality and you've become more brutal yourselves by burning and looting everywhere. At this juncture, government should quickly criminalize arson with a proper legislation with a very stiff penalty. This is crazy, these wanton destruction must stop. I feel so sorry for everyone this has affected their daily meals. At the end of the day, the followers seem worse than the leaders.

Arson is a crime under criminal and penal codes in Nigeria.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GNBohr: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Hmm, those are the names they call them by- street urchins, miscreants, hoodlums, touts, what other names do we call them out there. They all over Nigeria in their millions. Oh, they're the ones that infiltrated the peaceful protests. Ah, they were the ones that inflicted the destruction across the country - burning, looting, stealing, killing and, yeah, raping. Really. Were those really their names, I think not. They were the creation of you and me, the monster given birth to and nurtured by the irresponsible system of government we run. They're forgotten, neglected, abandoned, discarded, marginalised children of the country whose lives have become valueless to you and me. So we think, until they reminded all of us once again of their presence, value, importance, efficiency and effectiveness. In just twenty four hours, they brought the entire nation to attention making all of us to scurry to our mothers and fathers, sent the affluents to their sanctuary, that's if they believe it to be so, the leaders were hurriedly moving from one meetings to another. The world looked on in amazement. Just like a wind, they retreated to be by another whirlwind, sooner or later. Do we think we can get away with it, the injustice and inequality that bred them. Let's continue to live in denial as if we don't know the use we put them into. Politicians always negatively empower them, leaders use them as disruptive agents, yet society detest them. These elements know what we think about them, they know we don't value their lives. Surprised, how we now expect them to value all that's societal, the infrastructures, the investments, the government structure, the businesses, oh yes our safety and indeed our lives. Keep calling them all those names and be in fools Paradise, congratulating ourselves for every milestone that doesn't involve them. They're there to destroy everything that we have built, endanger all our lives, kill our loved ones and ultimately crash everything if we continue to turn blind eyes to their existence. The children that the society refuse or fail to cultivate will cultivate themselves into nemesis. We are our own nemesis and we continue to live with it until we decide to cultivate every single child born of this country. Remember, another time is coming for their emergence from where they have crawled back into. They are waiting, watching, thinking and angling for that another time.

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:
Ipob, wahala and ungratefulness are inseparable.

From Lagos to Rivers, everyone who gave them free asylum since their foolish war is now regretting it.

angry angry angry

Chest beaters are free to mention me. I have your antidote.

angry angry angry
If everyone with opinion deferent from urs is a chest beater, how do u then plan to administer the antidote wen u evidently have no sense?
Ipob I believe sent the blood sucking demon that massacred innocent protesters at lekki?
That massive crowd that burnt all other structures in Lagos are ALL ipob right?
The ones that happened in benin are all handwork of ipob right?
And all other reports of violence coming from every other southern region are all orchestrated by ipob right.
We all know that anyone who frown at the evils of this administration automatically becomes Igbos or igbos because it's obviously to ur dumb skull, the igbos are the only region not enjoying the paradise on Earth that ur darling daddy has given to all other regions. I believe people in ogun state are buying petrol for 20naira per liter n all those Fulani beggars by artillery junction in Port Harcourt are all CEO's now of their own firm since the coming of ur darling daddy. And in that regard only the southeast are disgruntled so anyone from kogi that frowns at the wrong policies of this administration becomes an ipob.
We know u and all other enemies of the masses that are littered here in this forum justifying ur monthly stipend buh I assure u that u all are soon going to dust ur CVs soon n go look for real employment.

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
People are really, really angry with this government

And the professional thugs are angry with everybody else, except you're giving them handouts or they are otherwise able to take advantage of you...

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by olarent: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
I concur.
loswhite:
Government owned buildings will be repaired with tax payers money...It is better to burn a senators house or governor's house than to burn a government building
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by airoport: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
uuzba:

Do you know how many times Nigeria police DOES NOT arrest area boys?
They even collect their egunje from the boys and be laughing with them.
Now see it. It is those very boys that have burnt all the police stations down.
Foolish police.
True talk, area boys are their ATM. If they are jailed, who will oil their pockets when they are broke and go "araiding"?
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Brenn594(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Any f*cktard caught toyin with fire shud be enlighten like this sad

Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by felzokugo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
DannyJ19:
shocked shocked shocked

Unnecessary act by the so called hoodlums.. Soon there would be no structure left
Can u phatom d amount of wickedness dis is? And u say its unnecessary...dem go build am again...no worry.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Angelacruz: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Everywhere don burst
blazepascal:
2sec
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by felzokugo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:
See my broda...let me tell u d truth...som tyms violence is needed to send strong msg and signals...can u imagine d level of wickedness dis so called politician dish out? And u say mk police shoot. I suspect u b politician sef.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GoshenNLA(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
felzokugo:
See my broda...let me tell u d truth...som tyms violence is needed to send strong msg and signals...can u imagine d level of wickedness dis so called politician dish out? And u say mk police shoot. I suspect u b politician sef.
So you justifying burning of properties?
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by felzokugo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:

No...not at all.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Erojepromise(f): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:
Ipob, wahala and ungratefulness are inseparable.

From Lagos to Rivers, everyone who gave them free asylum since their foolish war is now regretting it.

angry angry angry

Chest beaters are free to mention me. I have your antidote.

angry angry angry
Tribalistic goats always use your brain before vomiting rubbish
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Incognito403: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Erojepromise:
[s]Tribalistic goats always use your brain before vomiting rubbish[/s]

They're the first to shout Afonja and call people cows. But when they're called chest beaters and pigs they start crying foul.

Empty chest beater.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Erojepromise(f): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:

No one is justifying anything the only one should know is that government are the cause of the chaos if those"hoodlums" were engaged in meaningful employment and are happily living their lives; you think all these destruction would take place. To me they venting out their frustrations and that's the only way they can be noticed in this country.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Erojepromise(f): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

They're the first to shout Afonja and call people cows. But when they're called chest beaters and pigs they start crying foul.

Empty chest beater.
ah I know your problem you just want cheap attention now you got it , happy now numbskull
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by GoshenNLA(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Erojepromise:
No one is justifying anything the only one should know is that government are the cause of the chaos if those"hoodlums" were engaged in meaningful employment and are happily living their lives; you think all these destruction would take place. To me they venting out their frustrations and that's the only way they can be noticed in this country.
We all know the government is messing up really well, but dignity is still dignity, burning and stealing is never the way to go!
Am a graduate of FUTA, 6 years with no meaningful employment, so I clearly understand what you are talking about
But I will never justify meaningless burning of properties, we can do better ma
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Nicolex(f): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Our security level in this country is a big disgrace, destroying things that might never be replaced, sad.
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
AgathaMoses:

everywhere burst
Ffastrr than I poured in her mouth
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
blazepascal:
2sec
Everything din burst cool shocked
Re: Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down by Donspicey: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
blazepascal:
2sec

If e wan burst na 2sec...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped / Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.