Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) (3442 Views)

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by Felixhenry: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
God knows the truth
Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by Brandonx(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Nice one. Other persons at the toll gate should also speak up.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by vastolord4(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
This lady na heroine.. I rezpect you miss! Twale

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by GolDRoger: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank you,

My concern is how u will ask someone who trying everything possible to clear his mess to Investigate this crime.
Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by Brandonx(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2020
mename:
God knows the truth
We all know the truth, if we should stay and wait for God to do for us what we could do for ourselves then I'm afraid we might wait forever.

This is the time for other persons at the toll gate to speak up.
And it's even funny how the so called celebrities would come to social media to rant but none of them was at the toll gate that night. They all went to their various houses to sleep.
Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by ignis: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
God bless DJ Switch.

I hope the government don't start going after her.
Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by mrsough(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Wow... I'm speechless right now
Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by smileyoo: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2020
D.j.Switch is not just a lady, she is a real african woman, unlike all these flashy indomie ladies, making all noise but no real substance.
just hope the govt goons wouldn't go after her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by sonofthunder: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Felixhenry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJjGDmZfRg0

Make this girl careful because if she's proven to be telling lies, Oyo will be her case oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by prodigiousman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sorosoke, God bless u. Anyone that try to go after u will go after their death

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by olatunbosun12362: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
D.j.Switch is not just a lady, she is a real african woman, unlike all these flashy indomie ladies, making all noise but no real substance.just hope the govt goons wouldn't go after her.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by penplus: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
We know the shooting happened...
Those who choose to believe other wise...na them Sabi

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by britiko: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Felixhenry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJjGDmZfRg0

Op edit d title o.

She didn't share names of dead bodies. She said she has names and phone numbers of other witnesses that were with her.
Stop spreading fake news!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
She has the names of the 78 killed in the fake massacre? Na wa o. This gal can lie.
Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by mytime24(f): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
May God epp us
Re: DJ Switch Exposed Names To CNN dead Bodies Army Took at lekki massacre (video) by Benwallt(m): 4:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Fabricating lies just for one week fame. If music nor pay lies go pay.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kimberly Michelle's "Butt Implant Deflates" While Twerking On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Visits Brazil’s Trenches On A Bike, Video Stirs Reactions / Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Or Tom Cruise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.