Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

After Nysc, What Next? I Posted This Profitable Business For FREE. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After Nysc, What Next? I Posted This Profitable Business For FREE. (368 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Nysc, What Next? I Posted This Profitable Business For FREE. by KANYINZ: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
A lot of corps members have started looking for one thing or the other to do. No more Allawee and they need to get something to do or find a job.
Why don't you start this profitable business that I will teach you for free. Learn how to produce, package and sell chinchin, plantain and peanut. Even if you are not a corps member and you have been looking for a business to start you can also do this.

Please women I beg you, refuse to rely on ur husband or boyfriend for financial sustainability. Get empowered. Start a business for urself, you will earn respect from ur man . Marriage and love is sweeter when you also bring something to the table. Start something with the little you have and grow it . In this post you will see:
*why you should start chin chin business
*Cost of starting the business
*Profit in chin chin
Equipments and materials needed
*Procedures/Recipes
*Chin chin packaging
Marketing
*How to start plantain and peanut business
*Where to sell your plantain chips, peanut and chinchin and many more.

This business is not only for women. Men can also do it.

All these have been written in this Article. Once you check, you will see everything on how to Produce, package and sell chinchin, plantain and peanut business, where to sell it etc. And Guess what? IT WAS POSTED FOR FREE. You are not paying any money to me. Your own is just to read about the business, it contains everything you need to know. If you like the business, you can go into it. Trust me, it is a profitable business when you are exposed to everything you need to know and I have included all that in the post. POSTED FOR FREE. Read it below.
https://www.kanyinzcreativityblog.com.ng/2020/08/how-to-produce-package-and-sell.html?m=1

NO PAYMENT, NO CHARGES.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Corp Members / Finding A House Just Got Easy For Corpers In Kwara / DTC Corps Members Scholarship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.