Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

SEUN KUTI -the Senate And House Of Rep. Should Pressurise The Sack Of The IGP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEUN KUTI -the Senate And House Of Rep. Should Pressurise The Sack Of The IGP (433 Views)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEUN KUTI -the Senate And House Of Rep. Should Pressurise The Sack Of The IGP by Frankice122: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
"The Senate and House of Assembly should put pressure on the Presidency to sack the Service Chiefs and the IGP while this investigation is going on. No criminal should investigate themselves." - Seun Kuti on the current investigation of the Lekki killings while speaking to Arise TV Station

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPIj6sCcimc

@LALASTICLALA
@SEUN
@MYND44

FP PLS
Re: SEUN KUTI -the Senate And House Of Rep. Should Pressurise The Sack Of The IGP by Fahdiga(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
I think the IG of police don't deserve to remain on that sit. Buhari should have appointed another IGP to show that he meant business. Osaro should be the new IG of police
Re: SEUN KUTI -the Senate And House Of Rep. Should Pressurise The Sack Of The IGP by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you reside in Egbeda or idimu Lagos and av cleaning experience check my signature I av something for you

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Try On Haul After 3 Kids... Wow / Ex BBN Contestant, Seyi, Exchanges Advice With A Concerned Follower / A Better Time: Beyonce Snubs Davido As The Biggest Artiste! (see Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.