Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich (40847 Views)

Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet / Highlights Of Barcelona's 8-2 Loss To Bayern (Video, Photos) / Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Iscoalarcon: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Barca has turned into a laughing stock chai imagine ordinary Frankfurt and to make matter worse after them themself lost 5-0 I 8 2 so say this

2 Likes

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by madridguy(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by goldman777: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2020
That's what happens when you are a star everybody wants to see your downfall what has eintract Frankfurt achieved since it's existence apart from signing okocha as a kid, okocha would have had a bigger international reputation if he played for bacelona and won more trophies

2 Likes

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by hrykanu231(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Emax911:
lol

FTC...wow my first, my condolences goes to those who were photoshopped to have lost their lives

I don't know how much you were paid to keep up with lies. But also know that, everything we do or say is a seed that will bear fruits for us.
If no protester was shot at Lekki and people are lying, may your life and that of ur family members be blissful. But if people were shot and you are trivializing it, may your life and that of family members be full of sorrows. May you and your family members be shot at unarmed.

3 Likes

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by seanwilliam(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Barca no get shame ..

Messi should comot

2 Likes

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Emax911: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2020
hrykanu231:

I don't know how much you were paid to keep up with lies. But also know that, everything we do or say is a seed that will bear fruits for us.
If no protester was shot at Lekki and people are lying, may your life and that of ur family members be blissful. But if people were shot and you are trivializing it, may your life and that of family members be full of sorrows. May you and your family members be shot at unarmed.

guy I reject it, it is a sarcastic comment, no harm done but to be factual, there were some photoshopped deaths, we saw d corper(Nysc) and that movie, so any curse unplaced which I didn't warrant is going to your you, your family and generations

1 Like

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Kellyelly1: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2020
The thing go pain Barca no be small grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Frankfurt trolling Barça is still fair. Imagine one stupid club from Austria that Tottenham trash, trolling Man Utd after the 6-1??
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by hrykanu231(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Emax911:

guy I reject it, it is a sarcastic comment, no harm done but to be factual, there were some photoshopped deaths, we saw d corper(Nysc) and that movie, so any curse unplaced which I didn't warrant is going to your you, your family and generations

Oh! Now it is sarcasm?
You breed sarcasm with the death of people, how insensitive can one be?
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by yeezyquan(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Emax911:
lol
[b][/b]FTC...wow my first, my condolences goes to those who were photoshopped to have lost their lives
[b]
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by itzdonkollins(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2020
grin angry angry angry grin
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Oketwin(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:
We both died cheesy
yes buh ur own na painful exit.
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by itzdonkollins(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Anyway check my signature for you interior and exterior decos
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by yeezyquan(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2020
[b][/b][quote author=hrykanu231 post=95311921]

[b][/b]Oh! Now it is sarcasm?
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Oketwin(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Chai dis life nor balance, manutd wud be like wetin concern us.
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by yeezyquan(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2020
itzdonkollins:
Anyway check my signature for you [/b]interior and exterior decos[b]
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Oloun màje karí ogun see finish o
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Bahamas95(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Mediocritically Funny grin
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2020
A good application for "when you feel you've had it worse, you are still better off many"
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Emax911: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2020
hrykanu231:

Oh! Now it is sarcasm?

look at how people understood my statement, don't u understand why English, I didn't deny any death, I said those who their deaths were photoshopped example the corper, and that girl acting movie whose picture was used, where they not fake death debunked, those fake death is where my condolences go to, people that understood me quoted me with sense, read again
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by ajapz(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Barca at this moment will be happy a team like Venlo lost 13-0 to Ajax cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by omoyeni37: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Really hard times for Barcelona right now, can't forget their exploits in 2008 upwards, chai!!! those were golden eras for them
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Gbest90(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2020
fergie001:
lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2 angelfrost vickyrotex fuckingmallam45 gbest90 emeijeh paulolee ghettokid1....this is a fp topic

Lol. That's the height of trolling. gringringrin

I think they should be fined.

1 Like

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by fergie001: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gbest90:

Lol. That's the height of trolling. gringringrin

I think they should be fined.
UEFA should draw Barcelona v Bayern again.......I want to check something cool

2 Likes

Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by NiggasInParis: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good piece of humor.

But then, this is idolising ''Mediocrity'' and so it's bullshit
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by TGMISKY(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
True true, no matter how far you think your village is, someone's village would be after yours.
Person wey dem tidy 5 zero dey proud because the course rep-cum-best graduating student chop 8-2
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Onepeople: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Emax911:
lol

FTC...wow my first, my condolences goes to those who were photoshopped to have lost their lives
pray the faith of those that lost their lives in the pursuit of justice and fair treatment for all in this nation not be your portion ok ?little kid.
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by fergie001: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
emeijeh:

Ghettokid1 and Messi don suffer sha!!!!!!!!!!!
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by ridbell01(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
The problem here is that they just 8 - 2 see barca
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by Lamasta(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Barca don suffer grin even Eintranct Frankfurt self dey mock dem grin things fall apart
Re: Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich by possibilita(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remembering Sam Okwaraji: 31 Years After His Death / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.