Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) (2951 Views)

Matthew 23, The Message. Let's Discuss. / Pope Sends A Personal Message To Muslims On Eid Al-fitr / END TIME, What Is It Anyways? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) by Sweetnecta: 12:16pm On May 08, 2011
@Thehomer you had asked if there is any building on earth that was hit by an aircraft, got some fire because of it and didn't fall, like the two world trade center did on september 11, 2001.

i was actually looking for the thread where you asked me, earlier last week to post the below to assist you to know that such a building still stand. it is catted the empire state building. it was hit by a military b52 bomber on july 25. 1945 on the 45 th floor. it caught fire and it is standing.

please see the two part documentary on loosechange.com/911.

thank you.
Re: A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) by thehomer: 2:55pm On May 08, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Thehomer you had asked if there is any building on earth that was hit by an aircraft, got some fire because of it and didn't fall, like the two world trade center did on september 11, 2001.

i was actually looking for the thread where you asked me, earlier last week to post the below to assist you to know that such a building still stand. it is catted the empire state building. it was hit by a military b52 bomber on july 25. 1945 on the 45 th floor. it caught fire and it is standing.

please see the two part documentary on loosechange.com/911.

thank you.

Here's the thread with my response.
Re: A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) by Sweetnecta: 11:41pm On May 09, 2011
@Thehomer; something to interest you in the nature of man and ability to hide the truth when lie is intended to speak volume about how some see women and powerful women are not immune and how lies can be made to overcome truth.

today on hoffpost aolnews, the below is the headline with just a few lines of the news content. please do your own research.

Hillary Clinton Removed From Situation Room Photo By Der Tzitung, Hasidic Newspaper (PHOTOS)

First Posted: 05/ 9/11 07:17 AM ET Updated: 05/ 9/11 04:21 PM ET

A Brooklyn-based Hasidic newspaper removed Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and another woman from the now-iconic photo of the Obama national security team watching the raid that killed Osama bin Laden from the White House Situation Room.

The original photo, taken as the raid was occurring, famously shows Clinton in the center of the room, with her hand over her mouth. But the newspaper Der Tzitung, described by the Jewish Week as "ultra-Orthodox," has a policy of never printing photos of women in its pages because it thinks they could be sexually suggestive. Thus, Clinton and counterterrorism director Audrey Tomason, who was seen standing at the back of the room, were removed from the picture.

The blogger Failed Messiah was the first to notice the Photoshopping.
Re: A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) by thehomer: 7:33am On May 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Thehomer; something to interest you in the nature of man and ability to hide the truth when lie is intended to speak volume about how some see women and powerful women are not immune and how lies can be made to overcome truth.

today on hoffpost aolnews, the below is the headline with just a few lines of the news content. please do your own research.

Hillary Clinton Removed From Situation Room Photo By Der Tzitung, Hasidic Newspaper (PHOTOS)

First Posted: 05/ 9/11 07:17 AM ET Updated: 05/ 9/11 04:21 PM ET

A Brooklyn-based Hasidic newspaper removed Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and another woman from the now-iconic photo of the Obama national security team watching the raid that killed Osama bin Laden from the White House Situation Room.

The original photo, taken as the raid was occurring, famously shows Clinton in the center of the room, with her hand over her mouth. But the newspaper Der Tzitung, described by the Jewish Week as "ultra-Orthodox," has a policy of never printing photos of women in its pages because it thinks they could be sexually suggestive. Thus, Clinton and counterterrorism director Audrey Tomason, who was seen standing at the back of the room, were removed from the picture.

The blogger Failed Messiah was the first to notice the Photoshopping.

So what? What does this have to do with anything I said?
Re: A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) by Sweetnecta: 6:50pm On May 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ you are incorrigible in your linear thinking.

single story fits your emotion. discovering other ideas which were unknown to you before is rejected off handed by you.

this is not the way to go.
Re: A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) by thehomer: 7:19pm On May 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ you are incorrigible in your linear thinking.

single story fits your emotion. discovering other ideas which were unknown to you before is rejected off handed by you.

this is not the way to go.

You present a story and I ask how it is relevant and you accuse me of the above? You see, I generally avoid such red herrings when they're placed about to serve as distractions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noahs Ark, A Work Of Fiction Or Reality? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Featured In A New Song-mp3 & Lyrics / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.