Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Am I Weird.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Weird.... (1683 Views)

Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Weird.... by Dikenasouth: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good evening all.... Please I need your opinions... Am I being unreasonable

My husband refuses to do pre-intimacy during sex, note we were intimate before marriage, now we have 4 children.... I beg him to finger me, but he replied that it is not a must for a woman to com

Secondly, I think he is irritated when I cream on his dick or if I am wet, he cleans it on my body, that's not a problem though, but I am now tired of pretending, not that he cares, but I no longer enjoy sex with him....Am I asking for too much
P.s. I bath twice, I don't stink, I am beautiful..... are there men like that
Re: Am I Weird.... by BrainRider: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nairaland elders...over to you.
Re: Am I Weird.... by franciseromosel(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dikenasouth:
Good evening all.... Please I need your opinions... Am I being unreasonable

My husband refuses to do pre-intimacy during sex, note we were intimate before marriage, now we have 4 children.... I beg him to finger me, but he replied that it is not a must for a woman to com

Secondly, I think he is irritated when I cream on his dick or if I am wet, he cleans it on my body, that's not a problem though, but I am now tired of pretending, not that he cares, but I no longer enjoy sex with him....Am I asking for too much
P.s. I bath twice, I don't stink, I am beautiful..... are there men like that

There is nothing wrong with you.You are perfectly normal. You need to ask your man what the problem is. If anything is the matter. Communication is key.What you ask for is key to you enjoying intimacy. Is your man way older than you? Is he of the older generation in age or mentality?

5 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Don't cheat on him
Don't initiate sex with him
His brain will reset

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by Metaltears: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
ANOTHER FAKE POST DOR CLICKS

ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT OTHER THAN DELETING WRONG POSTS YOU GUYS SRE CREATIVE WRITERS

KEEP IT UP
Re: Am I Weird.... by Dikenasouth: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
franciseromosel:

I have talked to him but he is not saying anything, he I not old, he is ,5 years older than me

There is nothing wrong with you.You are perfectly normal. You need to ask your man what the problem is. If anything is the matter. Communication is key.What you ask for is key to you enjoying intimacy. Is your man way older than you? Is he of the older generation in age or mentality?
Re: Am I Weird.... by thorpido(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Well,for some reasons he doesn't find you that appealing again.Perhaps,he's seeing another woman.
Talk to him when the mood is right.Also try to take the lead sometimes on bed.
Re: Am I Weird.... by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Could be as a result of worries - maybe he has a big project in mind/ahead of him or work related stress
Re: Am I Weird.... by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 25, 2020
You should be asking if he is weird.

After four kids, he should be used to your bodily fluids during intimacy.
Him being irritated signifies he's also squeamish (easily disgusted).

His behavior and dismissal to please you, are disrespectful to you.
However, communicate with him to get to the root of the matter

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by FanOfMyself: 3:04am On Oct 25, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
You should be asking if he is weird.

After four kids, he should be used to your bodily fluids during intimacy.
Him being irritated signifies he's also squeamish (easily disgusted).

His behavior and dismissal to please you, are disrespectful to you.
However, communicate with him to get to the root of the matter

You are one of the few ladies here that talk maturely. tho I might be wrong, but I think you are cool, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird.... by FanOfMyself: 3:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Op, why do I think you are man with two hairy balls?
Re: Am I Weird.... by majemuoluwa45075: 5:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Well,for some reasons he doesn't find you that appealing again.Perhaps,he's seeing another woman.Talk to him when the mood is right.Also try to take the lead sometimes on bed.
Re: Am I Weird.... by Dikenasouth: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2020
thorpido:
Well,for some reasons he doesn't find you that appealing again.Perhaps,he's seeing another woman.
Talk to him when the mood is right.Also try to take the lead sometimes on bed.

I caught him cheating last year and early this year, but he said its over now. And yes I noticed the change last year... He even wanted to do anal and I refused after even trying to do it but couldn't stand the pain. I think the girl he was dating introduced new pleasures to him and I can't keep up
Re: Am I Weird.... by thorpido(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Dikenasouth:

I caught him cheating last year and early this year, but he said its over now. And yes I noticed the change last year... He even wanted to do anal and I refused after even trying to do it but couldn't stand the pain. I think the girl he was dating introduced new pleasures to him and I can't keep up
Here lies the problem.The change has to come from him.
Re: Am I Weird.... by pozehnani(f): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2020
This is serious.

I wanna believe you are really clean like you claimed and clean to that area. For him to be irritated to the point you noticed it could mean you're not really taking care of yourself down there as a woman if you know what I mean. Please no offence. I'm going to be pointing out some things here.

Now, some men naturally don't like it when a woman is overly wet. Can be irritating to them and sometimes reduces the friction he gets and not making him enjoy it much. And that is why he refuses to do pre-intimacy with you to avoid over lubrication ( as we know it does) so he can at least have some friction. He may not want to tell you but that's the big reason pre-intimacy stopped. Trust me. So, you may want to look into that area especially as you've already birthed 4 children and the place will not be as it used to be before the children started coming.

Now This is what you should do to reduce excess fluid down there.
A quick fix would be to get a clean warm damp towel handy beside your bed. Once you see you are wet ( overwet) just use to wipe the place very well before he enters.

Then to fix it over time.

Get ice cubes and insert it in you VJ. Leave it there until it melts completely and the water comes out freely. You get an instant tightening and the librication fluid will loosen up a bit giving room for enough friction for him to enjoy you. Then over time, it will help restore the place back and you'll feel like a virgin again.

I don't usually do this for free but just feel the need to help here. Ive succesfully treated a lot of women with this. There's another remedy but try these ones first and see how it goes.

Please lets also mind what we eat. Some fruits and drinks we take can make that place to be overly wet and it's not always good if you naturally get wet. I'll mention a few then you can research the rest.

Watermelon
Tigernuts drink

These are drinks we recommend for women with dry VJ who naturally don't get wet even with pre-intimacy. So if you're taking this, stop it!

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by Vyolet(f): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Dikenasouth:

That is the problem when you keep forgiving cheats, they keep you on your toes and make you seem like you are the problem.

I wonder how he will feel if you were in his shoes, you would have been sent back to your father house...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by pozehnani(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Dikenasouth:

Madam I just told you the problem. Imagine for him to be initiating Anal means he's not getting enough friction from the main place. Just do what I advised you and stop using to much spices the curries and kitchen Glory rubbish filterating the market.

I feel for you dear. It is well.
Hmm.
Re: Am I Weird.... by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2020
pozehnani:

Madam I just told you the problem. Imagine for him to be initiating Anal means he's not getting enough friction from the main place. Just do what I advised you and stop using to much spices the curries and kitchen Glory rubbish filterating the market.

I feel for you dear. It is well.
Hmm.

The lady just told typed that she can't keep up cos he was introduced to new pleasures when he cheated, she said she's clean down there, etc, but somehow, you feel you are right with your funny problem detection? Lol,

And what has the bold got to do with the sex problem? Where is the correlation?

5 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by pozehnani(f): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

The lady just told typed that she can't keep up cos he was introduced to new pleasures when he cheated, she said she's clean down there, etc, but somehow, you feel you are right with your funny problem detection? Lol,

That is the problem with most people; admitting they have a problem. And when you fail to adimt you have a problem and try to do certain things to correct or rule out probable cause from you, you'll never get it resolved.

You might want to look into the science of of artificial seasonings and how they affect your body and general health. Ain't got the time to explain all that to an unteachable heart.

Good day
Re: Am I Weird.... by pozehnani(f): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

That is the problem with most people; admitting they have a problem. When you fail to adimt you have a problem and try to do certain things to correct or rule out probable cause from you, you'll never get it resolved.

You might want to look into the science of of artificial seasonings and how they affect your body and general health. Ain't got the time to explain all that to an unteachable heart.

Good day.
Re: Am I Weird.... by CHoccolaTE: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Vyolet:

That is the problem when you keep forgiving cheats, they keep you on your toes and make you seem like you are the problem.

I wonder how he will feel if you were in his shoes, you would have been sent back to your father house...

I am so irritated with the gaslighting wives of cheating husbands face. His girlfriend outside the marriage taught him new pleasures and then he now treats his wife like shit because of her but the wife is expected to forgive and bear the blame, look at stupid solutions people are giving here;
-She is supposed to avoid getting too wet so that she will not irritate him,
She should look for a good time to ask nicely for preintimacy that should be a normal part of marriage sexual relations
She should shook ice iceblock inside toto and bear the pain and discomfort to please her cheating husband.

Nigerian wives are trying ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird.... by CHoccolaTE: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

That person is probably a man, Nairaland men are sick shits that can pretend to be women so as to mislead women.
Re: Am I Weird.... by iamyemiakins(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
pozehnani:
This is serious.

I wanna believe you are really clean like you claimed and clean to that area. For him to be irritated to the point you noticed it could mean you're not really taking care of yourself down there as a woman if you know what I mean. Please no offence. I'm going to be pointing out some things here.

Now, some men naturally don't like it when a woman is overly wet. Can be irritating to them and sometimes reduces the friction he gets and not making him enjoy it much. And that is why he refuses to do pre-intimacy with you to avoid over lubrication ( as we know it does) so he can at least have some friction. He may not want to tell you but that's the big reason pre-intimacy stopped. Trust me. So, you may want to look into that area especially as you've already birthed 4 children and the place will not be as it used to be before the children started coming.

A quick fix would be to get a clean warm damp towel handy beside your bed. Once you see you are wet ( overwet) just use to wipe the place very well before he enters.

Get ice cubes and insert it in you VJ. Leave it there until it melts completely and the water comes out freely. You get an instant tightening and the librication fluid will loosen up a bit giving room for enough friction for him to enjoy you. Then over time, it will help restore the place back and you'll feel like a virgin again.

I don't usually do this for free but just feel the need to help here. Ive succesfully treated a lot of women with this. There's another remedy but try these ones first and see how it goes.

Please lets also mind what we eat. Some fruits and drinks we take can make that place to be overly wet and it's not always good if you naturally get wet. I'll mention a few then you can research the rest.

Watermelon
Tigernuts drink

The see are drinks we recommend for wonen with dry VJ who naturally don't get wet even with pre-intimacy. So if you're taking this, stop it!

Hope this helps.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by iamyemiakins(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
There's nothing wrong with you!

Dikenasouth:

Anytime he's ontop of you, he's probably thinking of him ontop of his concubine. The honeypot he's tasting from outside is gradually changing his taste buds, just take a sex break from him and study him very well to conclude if you're the problem in this situation or him.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by pozehnani(f): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

That person is probably a man, Nairaland men are sick shits that can pretend to be women so as to mislead women.

SMH.. it is arguments like this that has made the op refuse to see where she has a problem which may not be her fault.
It's just like the case of some women with body odour who do not know or can't smell it cos they've gotten used to that odour.

I dont know why women especially some married ones don't like to take to corrections. Think all you want but I'm a lady and I can tell you 30% of women don't know how to take care of their bodies or should i say, stop taking care of their bodies once they start having children. Come at me all you want, I don't care! I've addressed a couple of them who are now doing it right while some remain adamant.

You can keep trying to figure out why your once loving husband is suddenly irritated. Instead of taking out practical steps to put things in order first to know where the problem lies.

Op, please it's up to you to do those things I advised or not. I'm not in anyways forcing you to carry out those tips.

Let's all make our contributions and suggestions without rubbishing others.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by pozehnani(f): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
iamyemiakins:
[s][/s]

You are not the ops hubby so you have no right to object this otherwise I would have retracted all I wrote there.

Suit yourself.
Re: Am I Weird.... by iamyemiakins(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
That's how cheating husbands/men behave to their wives/partners. Little things from their wives/partners triggers their sensitivity, anger and disgust.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by iamyemiakins(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
pozehnani:

You are not the ops hubby so you have no right to object this otherwise I would have retracted all I wrote there.

Suit yourself.

You're just unstable like Brownian motion undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weird.... by iamyemiakins(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Op, why do I think you are man with two hairy balls?

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird.... by pozehnani(f): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
iamyemiakins:

You're just unstable like Brownian motion undecided

How am I unstable? I'm only following up on the points the op is raising which are all pointing towards my summation.

Firstly, he stopped pre-intimacy
Secondly, he initiated anal sex
Overall, he's irritated by the fluid. Which means it's all about the fluid which OP needs to control to which I have simply proffered a temporal solution to.

Let's try to read in between the lines of of some actions.
Re: Am I Weird.... by Dikenasouth: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thanks ma.i appreciate. I will definitely try this out. Thanks again. [Qquote author=pozehnani post=95311335]This is serious.

Watermelon
Tigernuts drink

The see are drinks we recommend for wonen with dry VJ who naturally don't get wet even with pre-intimacy. So if you're taking this, stop it!

Hope this helps.[/quote]
Re: Am I Weird.... by pozehnani(f): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=Dikenasouth post=95317944]Thanks ma.i appreciate. I will definitely try this out. Thanks again. [Qquote author=pozehnani post=95311335]This is serious.

You are most welcome, dear.

I pray it works and your sex life is revived again.

God bless your marriage.

You can pm me for the other remedy let me give it to you via email. That's if you're interested.

No charges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating / Healthy Family Ties. . . .A White Man's World Without Poverty! / One In 3 Victims Of Family Violence Is Male. Why Aren't We Paying Them Any Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.