Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting (456 Views)

My Mercedes-benz GL550 08 Not Starting When The Engine Get Hot. / Pls Help: I Need A/C Thermostat For Nissan Pathfinder 2005 / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting by temple234: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Hello guys
Please I will need your professional opinions.
My car a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder is not starting, all mechanical parts are in perfect condition, electrician checked it and said the starting sensor is bad, we have changed up to 4 sensors and the car is still having 'hard Starting' pls what do I do, and how and where can I get original sensor to buy and fix, I am in Bayelsa, I don't mind waybill.
Re: Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting by weyreypey: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2020
temple234:
Hello guys
My car a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder is not starting, all mechanical parts are in perfect condition, electrician checked it and said the starting sensor is bad, we have changed up to 4 sensors and the car is still having 'hard Starting' pls what do I do, and how and where can I get original sensor to buy and fix, I am in Bayelsa, I don't mind waybill.

Scan and post codes here
Re: Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting by kingreign(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2020
temple234:
Hello guys

Scan post codes.
That said, I'd suggest you get OEM brand new Camshaft position sensor and crankshaft sensor with exact matching part number as your original sensors.
Re: Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting by TPound(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2020
temple234:
Hello guys

I think only the sensors by the engine are the only ones changed...

Trace the transmission,there's one on it or beside the transmission...it round in shape instead of being flat and rectangular... Thats the culprit
Re: Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting by temple234: 5:48am On Oct 26, 2020
kingreign:

Scan post codes.
That said, I'd suggest you get OEM brand new Camshaft position sensor and crankshaft sensor with exact matching part number as your original sensors.

Thank you sir, I will show the mechanic this message, hopefully it will be the solution.
Re: Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting by weyreypey: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2020
temple234:

Thank you sir, I will show the mechanic this message, hopefully it will be the solution.

Don't buy anything until after a scan.
Re: Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Not Starting by Chukwujohn(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dear op,kindly contact me for your crankshaft sensor 07026487133

(1) (Reply)

Uber / Taxify Driver Is Needed / Reduction On Imported Vehicles Duties To Begin Next Week - Customs / As Israel-hamas Cease-fire Holds, Gazans Survey Wreckage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.