Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! (588 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Would you like to experience a significant shift in your Spiritual life?

Here are some powerful teachings by Apostle Joshua Selman, the founder of Koinonia in Kaduna state, Nigeria:

1. The Altar of Prayer
Download HERE

2. Accessing the Deep Things of God
Download HERE

Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
3. The Mystery of Night Prayers
Download HERE

4. How to Grow Spiritually
Download HERE
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
5. Give me this mountain
Download HERE

6. Commanding Results
Download HERE
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
7. Walking in Purpose
Download HERE

8. The full Gospel
Download HERE
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
9. Reigniting your passion for the holy spirit
Download HERE
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Blabbermouth: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Selman, my guy.
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Selman, my guy.

As in, he's very loaded!
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by CaptMarvel(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Selman or Dr. Olukoya! Who is more preferable.
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
CaptMarvel:
Selman or Dr. Olukoya! Who is more preferable.

I prefer both o cheesy
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by CaptMarvel(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Abatsam111:

I prefer both o cheesy
Dr. Olukoya is more vast though!
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by Abatsam111(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
CaptMarvel:
Dr. Olukoya is more vast though!

smiley
Re: ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! by dsfaster: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing

(1) (Reply)

2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting / Libations And The Bible / Is It A Sin To Kill In Self Defence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.