Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) (25560 Views)

Some Months Into Programming, My Excruciating Experience. / Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming / Help I"m Loosing Intrest Fast In Learning Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) by Emmyxclusive: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2022
naijasensei:

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I got banned by the anti spam bot for posting my earlier reply.
Remember, you are on a computer. All the values that are used in a program are stored in the computer's memory. This is a general concept, and it is not specific or exclusive to the Python programming language.
When you create a program, all the values you use in your program are stored in memory, but to make it easy to reference or call such values you label them - with a variable. You can then get these values by using variables - which point to where the actual value is stored.
What I am explaining is a form of abstraction, it is a way of hiding complex things using simple concepts. Without this type of abstraction you will have to know about memory, memory locations, and memory addressing when writing your programs. The reason I pointed this out is because it will help you later in your programming journey, better to understand it now than later.
just see is as a way of putting a package inside a box(in this case the memory allocated) and putting a tag or label, the label in this case is the variable name
Re: Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) by Starkid3010(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please is there anyone here or any programming group.. python or html and css or Java
Kindly aed this no 07066572839 thanks
Re: Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) by roland2rule(m): 5:20am On Jun 03, 2022
rmjspecial:
Hi bro, I just started this odin project and i will need someone to guide me through can i link up with you for further questions?

Great. How is it going through? Sorry, I lost my password here. I have using NL without login in, I couldn't see any mention.

It's over 5 months, wow... You should have become a guru now oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Operating System For Programming! / Testing Programmers: Puzzles Or Web Applications? / Uniben Student Develops Antivirus Software For Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.