Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? (5391 Views)

Who Else Noticed This About True Caller / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Repez: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who else oooo? I noticed it. Since yesterday sef. Not everyone might notice it. If you didn't notice it, no problem. I noticed it and many people noticed it too.

Join thousands of people learning and having fun on our Blog. It is a place you will love. We post Interesting stories, funny memes and jokes, fashion and Hairstyles, Home remedies, free Tutorials, crafts and many more. Join thousands of people having fun now. You will be glad you did:
https://www.kanyinzcreativityblog.com.ng/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Repez: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Repez: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who else o

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Bigflamie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Go and take your drugs, remember not to skip it again please

27 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Veezy4u(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Repez:
Who else oooo
me too o. Since yesterday my WhatsApp has been showing different time and even years from 1965 to 2076. Mine is only what app. I have been panicking ever since. What could be the issue?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by CokeBar(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
I think GLO caused it... it became 9-12 minutes faster...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by doubleportion: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
CokeBar:
I think GLO caused it... it became 9-12 minutes faster...
Mine was 6:12pm yesterday evening!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by koolib(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
The culprit is glo

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by OneKinGuy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
koolib:
The culprit is glo
I think it's all network. Am using airtel and still had the issue

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by HundHunter(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
I hope it's not the Anonymous again, trying to turn back the hands of the clock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by finalboss(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
I saw 4:49 changed bk to 4:17

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Enigma2049(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
@Op. It's called daylight saving. Some countries of the world mainly in Europe and America adjusted their time backwards by 1hr early this morning and I'm quite sure some computers and phones have been programmed to do d same. It's not so pronounced in African because we don't experience much visible variation in our daylight because of our position on the globe (equator).
So, phones OS (Android and iOS) are beginning to calculate the time variation around the world according to each user position.

32 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Same here

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Chideragodwin(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Me too ..Mine was faster

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by DECENCY3: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed whatever I posted showed 11 minutes faster. I thought I was alone in this

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Uyi168: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bigflamie:
Go and take your drugs, remember not to skip it again please
He's right.
My Glo is now 11 minutes ahead of normal time..
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Uyi168: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Enigma2049:
@Op. It's called daylight saving. Some countries of the world mainly in Europe and America adjusted their time backwards by 1hr early this morning and I'm quite sure some computers and phones have been programmed to do d same. It's not so pronounced in African because we don't experience much visible variation in our daylight because of our position on the globe (equator).
So, phones OS (Android and iOS) are beginning to calculate the time variation around the world according to each user position.
My mama small itel phone show the same thing and she uses glo too..
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by adekola72559: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
:The culprit is gloI think it's all network. Am using airtel and still had the issue
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by estyvino(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
I had to google time in Nigeria, cos my phone time and watch doesn't tally.

Mine is up to one hour late and it haven't been corrected. Maybe I will correct it myself.
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by jkool24(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
I also have the same experience oo

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Abdullazeez(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
A thread have already been made on this that is running on its fourth page. why create another thread? O O O you want to drive traffic to your blog
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by LordIsaac(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mine was 10mins faster. I had to use GPS time to reset...
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
I also noticed it too, if you have experience in teaching and lives around ayobo, Bada Lagos check my signature. Requirement waec,ND, NCE
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by iamoyindamola(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed this morning because we always have zoom meeting at 9.00 not knowing my time was 10 minutes faster I was so embarrassed
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by gungab(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Not a funny experience on Sunday
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by undiesxtra: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thought I was the only one oooo. Noticed this morning. Thought I was running late. About 12min faster. Still don't understand what happened. I use glo network time sha

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by HDoc(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed it & was kinda confused.
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by D9thBishop: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Well I'm just looking to help anyone who needs a CAMRY 03 for HP and is ready to pick up this week. 26-30 /10/2020. Call me 08165950046
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by NwaliE01: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Unfortunately, my phone is my wrist watch and walk clock.
I can't compare time variance.
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by VectorVee68(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
I and my friend observed it at around 1pm, 6pm and 8pm yesterday
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Enigma2049:
true, there are cases were 8pm in america will be like daytime

The changes was needed
Re: Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? by debasco1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
You are right jare, one of my guy was telling me that I should go and throw my phone away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Wake Up On A Monday Morning To See This! / Can You Believe This Was Actually Drawn With Stylus Pen? / How To Install OBB File On Your Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.