Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? (52371 Views)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by house10s: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
didn't even notice till now.

been watching squid Game.

lovely series

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by janedonez(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought my network was bad, until I saw the news here.

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by oluwaseyi0: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Didn't notice until I saw it on nairaland

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by letristian: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jump to Telegram!
It's not much of a big deal for those who are not negatively addicted to social media

The only problem here is the business aspect of it

The people I have pity for are those ones that when they cough they post, they kill mosquito they post... Maybe they will flash their phones thinking it's the problem or load curses on innocent network providers

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mcdreamy15: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I saw the revelation yesterday night, but I forgot to warn my friends on Facebook, WhatsApp...etc. when I remembered today, I discovered that I can no longer access it. But not to worry, I'm already consulting with higher invisible powers to have it restored to us in Nigeria.

This I have seen.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FahBuLous: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I had to restart my phone 3 times and started cussing MTN and Airtel Network...
MTN and Airtel, I now know that you guys were innocent, please forgive me.. grin grin

269 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Antibot5: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Firstly I rebooted my mifi thinking the problem was coming from it..

grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FmO4(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bad bad bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by busterr(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I switched off my phone, put on airplane, switched to another network still its not going.
At a point I thought buhari has switched off network to finish us off in South east because the evil that man cannot do doesn't exist

288 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by chibike69: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by samtee37(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I went to check twitter straight, that was after I restart my network grin

I believe we plenty wey do this

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Goldenheart(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I restarted my phone, restarted my pc, restarted my WIFI router... grin

When I realized its not only me, I just dey chill

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Tiger01: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just noticed now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mbbscentric(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I murmur some curse on my service provider, I checked my data balance and then tried nairaland.

I am trying to imagine the reactions of people who are not aware or another set of people who would have insulted the government.

34 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by whitebeard(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I reacted ni
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by robinso01(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Think say na our usual data provider dey do as usual at first sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by airminem(f): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
NNAMDI KANU IS RELEASED!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Worriedwife: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I blamed MTN

6 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by elantraceey(f): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Turned on my airplane mode several times.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by BabaIbo: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
i bought a new iPhone to continue my business because I thought my other phone network is faulty and can affect the deals I have at hand.

On a lighter note...
I didn't notice at first but I did when I saw a post about it here.

12 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Naybahood(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I think say na only my phone oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by plainol(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thought Jack was actually cracking down on Buhari's critics which I happen to be among.

I would have opened an encyclopedia on Jack's head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by klonboi: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin grin a lesson to those that earn a living through ..face & insta.....! always have a plan B

23 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by greatiyk4u(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Who cares?
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by frankmoney(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Switched my phone off and on

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by KiNg0G: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
subscribed 10k plan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.